PDA

View Full Version : Simple and Clean Violin Sheet Music

tori_birdie
09-18-2009, 09:54 PM
Would anyone happen to have a link to Simple and Clean by Utada Hikara sheet music for the violin? I would love to be able to play this for my friends, since I fail at playing the piano. :roll2

Wolf Kanno
09-18-2009, 10:02 PM
This needs to go into Video game music. [moved}

I'm afraid I don't have a link but it would be interesting to find. :D

tori_birdie
09-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Ah, thank you, couldn't decide where it should go. XD
Google hates me, I've went through 15 pages and haven't found anything. Unless I'm missing something, which I'm sure I am since there has to be sheet music somewhere. . .

Wolf Kanno
09-19-2009, 07:29 AM
What have been your source words? I would start with Kingdom Hearts first or even something broad like Square-Enix Sheet Music and start from there. :)

nik0tine
09-19-2009, 09:56 AM
Can you find the piano sheet music? Or the vocal sheet music? I don't recall what this song sounds like for the life of me, but why don't you get the sheet music for a different instrument and just play the melody on the violin? It should be relatively simple to do provided you can find some form of notation for simple and clean.

The vocal melody is more than likely all you are looking for.

Slothy
09-19-2009, 12:55 PM
Can you find the piano sheet music? Or the vocal sheet music? I don't recall what this song sounds like for the life of me, but why don't you get the sheet music for a different instrument and just play the melody on the violin? It should be relatively simple to do provided you can find some form of notation for simple and clean.

The vocal melody is more than likely all you are looking for.

I was going to say this. I can't recall seeing any video game sheet music for anything but more common instruments like piano and occasionally guitar or the like. So you can try that, or in a pinch, you might be able to find a decent quality midi file, look at the notes to learn it and maybe change it where it sounds off to you.

tori_birdie
09-19-2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks for all your help and suggestions, and I finally found sheet music. I also wrote some music from piano and vocal parts, but I didn't really like how it turned out. But thanks for all your help, and if anyone is interested, this is where I found it: Kingdom Hearts For Violin - Ichigo's Forums (http://forums.ichigos.com/showthread.php?t=9013)