PDA

View Full Version : Mosquitos.

Rye
09-20-2009, 04:33 PM
There are monster mosquitos in my backyard for some reason. To the point that going out in the backyard for more than 5 minutes even in broad daylight, means getting at least 5 mosquito bites. And not little ones, but huge ones that swell up massive like welts and bruise and turn really red.

I think they've gotten me ill too. I have 16 on my body right now and i feel like I had an icky flu. I thought it was allergies, but my allergy medicine is doing nothing for me. I hate mosquitos even more than horse flies right now! :(

What kind of bugs do you have bad reactions too or you just plain dislike?

Quindiana Jones
09-20-2009, 04:36 PM
Moths in my bedroom before I go to bed. By all means, explore during the day, but get the fuck out when I'm going to bed. I don't to wake up with you sitting on my face.

x~Agita~x
09-20-2009, 04:48 PM
Ohh.... Mosquitoes... After going to Trinidad, I realised how lucky I was to live in a counry where mosquito nets aren't usually a necessity. I love most animals and insects/arachnids etc... but SPIDERS! I cannot STAND them. It's not that I just think they're icky, I'm really, really scared of spiders, only spiders and only real ones (not on TV).

Madame Adequate
09-20-2009, 05:17 PM
Dirty. Goddamn. Millipedes.

rubah
09-20-2009, 06:57 PM
protip: don't scratch mosquito bites and they won't swell up. They'll shrink down in 20 minutes to a small (itchy) bite. It's hard, but very necessary.

I hate mosquitos as well. There was one year where I counted somewhere like 40 or 50 bites on me. They always choose me to imbibe. What do I look like, Bella Swann?!

scrumpleberry
09-20-2009, 07:24 PM
i have GODDAMN SCARS from mosquito bites that i couldn't help scratching when i was very little. when i'm rich i'll get them surgeried away because they piss me off so much.

so yeah DO NOT SCRATCH MOZZIE BITES EVER

Breine
09-21-2009, 09:43 AM
Yes, mosquitos are a pain in the ass, but so are flies during the spring/summer months, that buzz around you in the morning when you try to sleep.. AND THEY JUST HAVE TO LAND ON YOUR FACE ALL THE TIME! ARGH!

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 10:06 AM
Mother fucking spiders, I hate the damned things. They move so....freaky. I also hate millipedes Milf, they too are creepy and crawly.

Rodarian
09-21-2009, 10:37 AM
Rye the mosquitoes you have are like trained poodles compared the ones in Pakistan...Believe you me I sympathies with your frustration....

I FUCKING HATE THIS PLACE WITH THIS FUCKING CORRUPTED BLOOD SUCKING MONGERS PISS TWADS!!!!