PDA

View Full Version : Now where did I put it?....

Quindiana Jones
09-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Easy, folks. This ain't what you thionk it is.

So yeah, I;m typing eery slowely to make sure evreyting is OK. Evreyting? Whatever. Me tres drunk. I was just participating on the first real night of ourt Fredshers Week at uni, and just as we were abut to leabve, I realised I'd completely lost ecverybody. Naturally, I searched, failed, and went home immediately to make a theead in GC! Wheely chairs are4 fun. Are4 fun works too. Unforutnately, I didn;t take down every single persons number. D'oh! Hence the homey-ness. I'm actually naked with a window open, and ow I'm cold. :(

As I was saying, thsi is no ordinary drunk thread. Oh no. I'm too Quin for that (choose yout own defintion of Quin). This drunk thread has a topic (I just managed to drunk-typo "drunk" as "fruit", which is actually quite impressive. CK me, ya? Fucking Wakka). The topic os this thresad, as shown by the title, is how often you lose things (e.g. phones, keuys, people). Also add how often you lodr ythings when drunk.

I know join thr ranks of the super cool drunk thrreaders such as BoB and RocketEdge. Huzzah! We deserve a little title thing.

I just proof-read everything. Wow. Anyway. Losing things. Go.

Bunny
09-20-2009, 11:48 PM
I almost lost my girlfriend drunkhooking up with two different girls last night. Then I remembered that it'd be wrong.

Freya
09-21-2009, 12:47 AM
My mind. I think it left me a while ago.

Vermachtnis
09-21-2009, 01:49 AM
I once lost a hat on my head. I was looking all over for it cause I wanted to wear it and my friends weren't being helpful at all and were just laughing at me. Can you believe it?

Breine
09-21-2009, 09:30 AM
I don't lose things that often.

I did lose a shirt several months ago that I just can't find, though. I think my brother stole it.

Rodarian
09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I don't lose things that often.

I did lose a shirt several months ago that I just can't find, though. I think my brother stole it.

You better ask my brother instead. He has the nasty habit of taking my clothes...

Anyhow I've been super drunk only once and that was a real meltdown I tell ya!

Unbreakable Will
09-21-2009, 11:14 AM
I lose my keys but they always turn up.
The last time I got drunk was with Nikki and our friends Megs and Clara. Whiskey is a good friend of mine that makes me laugh at mostly everything. BTW, being tickled and held down by three women while drunk is horrible and awesome at the same time.

G13
09-21-2009, 11:26 AM
I tend to lose whatever I contained in my stomach when too drunk. I also lose the respect of friends when that happens.

BardTard
09-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Just over the summer I lost:

-my rainbow beads, which I replaced
-my foam finger keychain, which had keys on it :( ... Life just isn't the same without it!
-a tank top
-a sweater
-I have no idea what else

I'm also missing another sweater, but I think that's been missing for about a year or so. I've searched EVERYWHERE for all of these things and can't find them anywhere. I lose my keys more than anything, I usually find them though. Actually, no, I lose the remote control more, but that always ends up in the same spot. It sinks down deep into the chair.

I thought I lost my phone once at school but it turns out this jackass took it. I beat him up when he said he had it.

Seraphic
09-22-2009, 06:13 AM
I lose dvd's alot.
They kinda just fall in between the drawers and get lost in all of the trash lying around my room :/

Jessweeee♪
09-22-2009, 06:20 AM
All of the time. Especially something I was just holding.

Meat Puppet
09-22-2009, 07:22 AM
I'm pretty much drunk every night so it's fair to say I've lost any shred of dignity that I may have had remaining.