PDA

View Full Version : Didn't mean to interrupt

Vermachtnis
09-21-2009, 01:39 AM
But you kept talking. Anyone else ever have to deal with that? I don't mean the people who go on and on and on and on anonanonanon. I mean the people who say something and you think they're done so you respond, but their sentence hasn't ended.

Like just a second ago my dad says, "I need you to fix these hamburgers tomorrow," and I say "alri-," and he continues, "before they go bad." And that's not the only time. He does it constantly. He's not the only one, it seems like everyone does it. Go to wonder if there's something wrong with me for expecting short sentences out of people.

Rye
09-21-2009, 01:45 AM
People constantly interrupt me. My family does it habitually, but others do it too. It makes me infuriated like nothing else.

Jessweeee♪
09-21-2009, 01:47 AM
Yes xD

I have a friend who does that. One day we were eating lunch and I had to take off early and I was like, "okay well I have to go now because blah blah blah" and she was like "okay, see ya" then when my back was turned she started talking to me about some completely random thing and wouldn't stop, so I was left there kind of awkwardly waiting for her to finish so I could go ._.

black orb
09-21-2009, 01:47 AM
>>> I always keep my mouth shut, so i dont have this problem..