PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect! [Maybe Spoilers]

Mogi
09-23-2009, 11:40 PM
Anyone else here played the game? I just started on the second book and they blow my mind. They really capture the ambiance of the game.

Captain Anderson is my hero.
<3

Moon Rabbits
09-25-2009, 09:16 AM
It's only the best thing ever.

Too bad I have no interest to replay it.

Mogi
09-26-2009, 02:55 AM
Gah, how come?
D:
There is so much content! I find so many new things on each play through.
X3

Iceglow
09-26-2009, 10:24 AM
I've played through the game once and am currently (though it's on suspension for ODST time) completing the game on Hardcore to unlock the Insanity difficulty which will be my next challenge. I love this game but it takes so long to complete which is both good and bad in my book, good because I love a game what takes time to do but bad because a lot of the achievements require completing a playthrough or atleast 60% of the game to achieve and thats a lot of hours I think my first file was somewhere in the region of 60 hours or so. Thats a very long game to go through even if it is awesome especially since that 60 hours or so doesn't involve the usual grinding you expect from an RPG. I however am enjoying the fact that my level 50+ Soldier class character who was all good and nice last time is now being a complete dick to everyone especially Ashley who hopefully will be in my party a lot this time through. I intend to keep her there so I can watch how much I can crush her with offhand cruelty.

Moon Rabbits
09-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Gah, how come?
D:
There is so much content! I find so many new things on each play through.
X3

Because as wonderful as the main story was, the auxiliary quests and plot lines are boring and repetitive.