PDA

View Full Version : Oh Craigslist!

rubah
09-24-2009, 06:46 AM
Post choice tidbits from craigslist.

And yes, I know the sexy ads are the most hilarious, but they will have to be censored or snipped ;)

With all do respect and tolerance to your veiws and or mindset, if the article was not appeasing to you then why try and get in a conversation about it.
The rules, and constitution of this country were communicated by those who were students of the bible. If you don't agree, that is fine, but that still does not make your thoughts correct.
Yes Christianity is all about tolerance and allowing all to freely have views and opinions as far as they please as long as it does not cross the barriers set up by those in authority.
I know it may seem as if that may not be the picture, but if you would open a Holy Bible you would realize that laws began with God and man.
This is exactly why this country is in the mess it is in now, and about to get worse, because of the ignorant retoric from intellectual nuts that will not tolerate the fact that the country was built on Christian beliefs.
Too bad for the fools who don't believe there is a God, and the ignorant mass of those in the general population who will fall to the surge of Islam when they come and try to take over and start coming in your homes to chop off your head if you try to communicate that they are not right and when you agree that they are right you will end up their slaves anyway.
If you are not a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ then you are of the world, and you follow the laws of the world, but if you are a believer in Jesus Christ the laws of the Lord. As far as the laws of the world is concerned, there is a continual draw back in the governmental authority that goes toward a worldly tolerance that communicates on a level of relativism rather than absolutism and we are left to follow the judgement and decisions of those who are condemned themselves and won't even cast the right judgement or make the right decisions.
So leave your tolerant comments for those who will be as tolerant toward you to say, if you don't tolerate them they will kill you, and don't try and correct someone with a less than absolute communication from a website such as wikipedia that will post he say she say words for definitions. Do the right research and go look at the original documents to find out the truth, which is not a guess, but what was put on paper.
If you want to talk feel free to come and have a debate that will be recorded and casted on youtube so we can find out only TRUTH. Not facts, but TRUTH. Thank you and God Bless You.

Jojee
09-24-2009, 06:47 AM
I found my current roommate on Craiglist. She's cool. xD

Rye
09-24-2009, 11:25 AM
Craigslist frustrates me. :(

I'm hoping to find an apartment on craigslist. When I look, like a bit of research on next year, I rarely find anything good. Sometimes I find apartments where the photo is one ambigous corner of a wall. Sometimes 70s style kitchens in dank apartment-basements.

Other times, I find these apartments that are really small houses, as a lot of apts on in the area are... except some are in random locations in the middle of random forests, and the idea just freaks me out of living in a place where no one is around to save me if someone comes to break in and murder me. And those places charge the most! It makes me lol that they can even sell such things.

At this rate, I dunno if it's even worth leaving home next year, since all it will do is reek havoc on my anxiety. :/