PDA

View Full Version : Walking Up the Aisle

smittenkitten
09-25-2009, 07:24 AM
I was thinking what song would you want to walk up the aisle to on your wedding day?

It could be the traditional wedding song or perhaps you want to be unique and have the transformers theme song blasting in the background.

Tell me what song YOU would use! :mogumogu:

Bunny
09-25-2009, 08:26 AM
YouTube - Soulja Boy Tell`em - Turn My Swag On (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yfNzvNd4PA)

Aerith's Knight
09-25-2009, 09:14 AM
20 on BoB reading this title and jumping out the window.

TheAbominatrix
09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
I'm getting married in June and will be walking down the aisle to the Imperial Death March from Star Wars.

Unless I can figure out something even more awesome between then and now.

Moon Rabbits
09-25-2009, 09:22 AM
I'm getting married in June and will be walking down the aisle to the Imperial Death March from Star Wars.

Hahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

I would never get married because that's an abomination, but IF I were to I would be walking (/dancing) down the aisle, it would be to TENDER FOREVER. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNroJ07w1J8)

Quindiana Jones
09-25-2009, 09:54 AM
Never gonna give you up! Never gonna let you down!

Jiro
09-25-2009, 10:24 AM
I think it'd take me a very long time to decide what I would use. There's so many things that I feel would be awesome and yet ridiculous to have as a wedding song. Of course, I don't have to worry about this until I'm older and have money to afford to marry a girl.

Blue Harvest
09-25-2009, 11:57 AM
TFK - My Home. Because it's our song.

Rantz
09-25-2009, 02:12 PM
Yes, I can see it now.

The bride is already on the altar, kneeling. The father of the bride walks forward to the altar. Then it starts (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx3duFYCcho#t=1m30s). I descend from above with my sword in my hands, and my sword is plunged through the body of the bride. As I pull my sword out of her now lifeless body, the wedding ring is sent flying through the air and bounces away in slow motion while sad music plays.

Rodarian
09-25-2009, 02:26 PM
You haven't even married her yet and you killed her!! You are not invited to my wedding....:colbert:

Well traditionally out wedding tend s to be about a week long function.

Anyhow there tends to be three to four music selections, b/w the bride and groom.

My choice for my entrance. I'll be driving up white mustang drop top instead of a white horse with the song 'Sexy Boy' (a upbeat remix version) by Air..Then a slow song during the newlywed dance Beauty on the Fire by Natalie Imbruglia!

*tres sigh*

Flying Mullet
09-25-2009, 02:33 PM
I just wanted to point out that everyone knows you walk "down" an aisle, not "up", silly kitten. :p

BardTard
09-25-2009, 03:02 PM
If the aisle is on a hill, and the alter is at the top, then that would be walking up the aisle.

As for my music selection... I've thought of it before, but I don't remember. I probably won't be married until I'm like 30 though. If I ever get married! I'd probably pick from a selection of really cheesy Disney songs. Top of my list is "Let Me Be Your Wings" because that's the song that played when Thumbelina and Cornelius married! :heart:

LunarWeaver
09-25-2009, 06:36 PM
I couldn't decide on just one Britney song so I'll pick a megamix that combines 13 of them into one song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVa3ieZkCag&feature=channel_page)

Better be one long aisle.

Jojee
09-25-2009, 06:43 PM
I do not anticipate that I will ever walk down an aisle like so :</>D
I'd like to get married one day but I'd rather skip the whole wedding/tradition/aisle crap. So unless having a wedding is like super important to future-hubby-dear then I'm all for eloping somewhere and getting married by ourselves, or even Vegas or something. xD
A wedding party is a must though, with alcohol, because parties are awesome, I will play video game music all day. ...Kidding. ...Maybe a few songs. xD

theundeadhero
09-25-2009, 06:51 PM
Don't really care honestly :p

Marshall Banana
09-25-2009, 11:44 PM
I thought this was an announcement thread!

Madonna
09-26-2009, 01:29 AM
Hey guys, not to reign on any parades, but one walks down an aisle, not up; just wanted to clear that up!

Having been married once already, I do not expect to walk down any chapel aisles in a tuxedo to the music of my choice save for the chance of a friend mistaking it a grand idea to let me orchestrate their wedding!

Jessweeee♪
09-26-2009, 02:38 AM
In my mind I don't see any aisle walking when I get married, but if there is, I want Cinco de Chocobo on a piano.

Mogi
09-26-2009, 02:46 AM
Hey guys, not to reign on any parades...

You're so silly :3

In my mind I don't see any aisle walking when I get married, but if there is, I want Cinco de Chocobo on a piano.

Upbeat is nice, but I'm not sure the old people having heart attacks would appreciate the extent of such upbeatness.
XD

I think this rock opera version of the interlude of Phantom of the Opera would be neat!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

krissy
09-26-2009, 04:17 AM
one winged angel

NeoCracker
09-26-2009, 04:27 AM
I do not anticipate that I will ever walk down an aisle like so :</>D
I'd like to get married one day but I'd rather skip the whole wedding/tradition/aisle crap. So unless having a wedding is like super important to future-hubby-dear then I'm all for eloping somewhere and getting married by ourselves, or even Vegas or something. xD
A wedding party is a must though, with alcohol, because parties are awesome, I will play video game music all day. ...Kidding. ...Maybe a few songs. xD

I think I love you more and more as days go by. :love:

And being the total Anime freak I am, the Sailor moon opening theme. And no, I"m not talking about the Japanese one. ;)

Rodarian
09-26-2009, 06:18 AM
So you're wanting to dress in a salior suit eh on your wedding day! XD XD

All hail to Princess Neocracker Sernity!!

Madame Adequate
09-26-2009, 11:07 AM
God Save the Queen.

Old Manus
09-26-2009, 11:35 AM
Niggas Bleed by The Notorious B.I.G

Iceglow
09-26-2009, 11:54 AM

I've seen that done at a wedding, it was a traditional polish wedding (ie. catholic) the church wouldn't let the bride walk up the aisle to it but when she came down married to the groom at the end they played it.

If I ever got married I doubt it'd be a church one because well, I'm not christian filthy atheist I am. However if it were I would like to have something classical for the start of the wedding because that's the bride and the parent's big moment but the end of the wedding ceremony is my time I'd probably put something meaningful to me and my bride on though.

NeoCracker
09-26-2009, 03:39 PM
So you're wanting to dress in a salior suit eh on your wedding day! XD XD

All hail to Princess Neocracker Sernity!!

Well, I did have a dream I was Sailor Moon once, so it's not to much of a stretch for me. ;)