PDA

View Full Version : Is panic really a bad thing?

snacks
09-26-2009, 03:45 PM
(Feel free to move this if not in correct spot)

Really is it? I mean, yeah sometimes it can be crippling but I like to feel sometimes that panic/anxiety gives a certain spice to live. As insane as that sounds it keeps me at an edge I guess.

Or, maybe my thinking is so warped from being under an amazing amount of it that I'm actually kind of enjoying it now.

blackmage_nuke
09-26-2009, 04:16 PM
I do work best when im under pressure

Rodarian
09-26-2009, 04:24 PM
I panic easily :P Well not that easily but yea I panic...Sometimes I'm just a deer in front of headlights! :Eek:

Akaria
09-26-2009, 04:29 PM
I do work best when im under pressure
This is how I got through high school. Putting literally an entire semester's worth of research paper off until the night before it's absolutely due if you wanna graduate? You know how I swang.

Aerith's Knight
09-26-2009, 04:39 PM
Fear isn't bad, helps to protect you. But panicing never helps anything.

Leen-Leen
09-26-2009, 04:49 PM
It's normal. Panic gives you adrenaline, no? So it would help you, given that you're not panicking like all the time.

Formalhaut
09-27-2009, 09:52 AM
I Panic Alot, but I don't let it control me.

Aerith's Knight
09-27-2009, 12:37 PM
It's normal. Panic gives you adrenaline, no? So it would help you, given that you're not panicking like all the time.

Again, that's fear, same with rage. Panicing means a loss of common sense, acting without thinking. Never.. a good thing.

Heath
09-27-2009, 05:52 PM
I might work slightly faster under pressure, but I'm usually very organised with my time and don't usually experience a great deal of pressure on my time. However, when I am pressed to perform where the limitation isn't my organisational skills, I usually do okay. Provided you don't let the panic control you, it can be a blessing.

PeneloRatsbane
09-27-2009, 08:07 PM
I had some trouble with panic attacks, can be set off by the silliest things. It feels horrible and so yeah i think panic is a bad thing