PDA

View Full Version : >> Inward Chaos..

black orb
09-26-2009, 09:01 PM
>>> So, has anyone beaten this?
I just managed to clear the first chapter but after that I got my ass kicked badly..

paxx0r
09-27-2009, 01:26 AM
I beat it with Cloud of Darkness and Garland. It's really easy once you memorize the AI of the enemy.

Darkwolf090
09-27-2009, 10:11 AM
Im stuck on Chaos from it cuz I simply dont have good enough gear

Zeromus
09-29-2009, 12:16 AM
I beat it with Kuja, Zidane, and Bartz... I have to say that in spite of Kuja being my main character I had more problem with him than with the others... =/

...I love Inward Chaos... Chaos, there, is the real thing!... cause when I first saw Chaos in the main story at level 40-and-something (45? don't remember very well...) I was disappointed, cause I first got there with a level 78 character...

Skyblade
09-29-2009, 04:26 AM
For those who complete Inward Chaos, another challenge awaits.

I haven't yet seen Chaos in the Blackjack colliseum, but if he can show up there, he will be level 150. That fight will be epic. If you manage to beat him, make sure you save the battle replay!

paxx0r
09-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I haven't yet seen Chaos in the Blackjack colliseum, but if he can show up there, he will be level 150. That fight will be epic. If you manage to beat him, make sure you save the battle replay!

You can't save replays of Chaos in the game. Too bad, I had a lot of fail moments with Chaos, too (fail on my part, of course!).

black orb
09-30-2009, 10:22 PM
It's really easy once you memorize the AI of the enemy.
>>> Heh, sounds easy..:D
I guess I need to play/practice more, I just got the game this week..

Skyblade
10-02-2009, 12:45 AM

You can't save replays of Chaos in the game. Too bad, I had a lot of fail moments with Chaos, too (fail on my part, of course!).

Oh, of course not, it would mess up the second person camera. Well, that sucks (sorry, I haven't messed around with the replay feature yet).

paxx0r
10-02-2009, 04:13 AM
You know what's funny? I can remember seing a save replay command in Chaos fights in the JP version. I wonder how it handled the Player 2 camera...

black orb
10-05-2009, 09:59 PM
>>> I managed to beat everyone (with zidane) but the level 100 chaos is just too hard to kill, is even possible to beat him?..

MoonZapdos
10-16-2009, 11:47 AM
Beat the level 110 Chaos in Inward Chaos after two days and a half of trying with a badly geared level 100 Firion. Most frustrating fight I've ever faced in a Final Fantasy game, hands down.

espritduo
10-17-2009, 05:53 AM
You know what's funny? I can remember seing a save replay command in Chaos fights in the JP version. I wonder how it handled the Player 2 camera...

The save replay command is still visible during Chaos fights, it's just greyed out and you can't activate it like you would in a regular fight.

black orb
10-22-2009, 10:07 PM

The save replay command is still visible during Chaos fights, it's just greyed out and you can't activate it like you would in a regular fight.
>>> Revive Cosmos and you can probably unlock it..:D

>>> And the level 110 chaos is a SoB, I still cant beat him. For those who had beat it I wonder which were your accessory combinations and equipment (that should help i guess)..

RedPouch
01-02-2010, 05:09 AM
Finally defeated this piece of trash for the first time [and I used Zidane] after like 50~60 battle retries. I'm ashamed to admit that I really don't have the patience to learn how to fight Chaos, and I wasn't getting anywhere, so I had to resort to dodge-canceling. It's a cheap tactic but I honestly got really frustrated. Maybe I'll learn how to "make Chaos easy" later on but I need a break.

Who else here has completed Inward Chaos? I hope I'm not alone in having to resort to dodge-canceling just to defeat him.
[!]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]Session data[/!][!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/!]

arcanedude34
01-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Zidane, spam Meo Twister, good stuff

RedPouch
01-02-2010, 07:17 PM
Yes I did Meo Twister after dodge-canceling to 9999 BRV, though just trying to spam default BRV Meo Twisters didn't seem to really work so well.
[!]<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[/!][!]Session data[/!][!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">[/!]

black orb
01-02-2010, 11:16 PM
>>> Use Garland to defeat Chaos, even a 6 year old can do it if you do this.. (http://forums.eyesonff.com/dissidia-final-fantasy/127838-easy-way-beat-lv110-chaos.html):luca:

RedPouch
01-02-2010, 11:21 PM
I've never used Garland before save for trying him out a couple times. I'm afraid I don't really like his combat-style.

Setzer the Gambler
01-03-2010, 03:44 PM
I'm slowly getting there... but I suck at training my characters... So, it's going to take a while.

FFIX Choco Boy
01-20-2010, 02:09 AM
I just beat him this morning with Terra. Spamming Whirlwind is the way to go. Took about 45 tries, till I eventually changed my abilities and accessories. I made it so that Whirlwind was my only HP attack, and put on all the +brave stuff and +EX stuff so I just started out in EX mode and hit him with whirlwind. I felt dumb when I kept losing till I changed my stuff, then beat him 1st time without getting hit.

RedPouch
02-03-2010, 08:30 PM
After practicing against Chaos by building up AP on my characters vs level 1 Chaos constantly in Quick Battle mode, he's become so easy that I can defeat him with any character I want, and I've barely used half of the Dissidia cast. I think that skill I spoke of earlier finally "clicked" with me, because he isn't even a challenge to me anymore. It doesn't really matter if Chaos is level 110, or level 330. He could even have a permanent Mana Font effect on 9999 BRV from the start of the fight and it still wouldn't matter, because his HP attacks have become so easy to dodge.

I picked up the game again about a week ago after not playing it for a really long time, and suddenly Chaos is ridiculously easy. This is great since I won't have to freak out whenever he comes up during the Duel Coliseum anymore.

dunit697
06-25-2010, 06:27 PM
use terra, she can use the tornado and go through some of his attacks, automatic hp hit if he uses that one move with the fire pillars

YunaTidus
03-16-2011, 12:09 PM
Dammit! I'm still very much on the first set. WoL and Firion weren't that bad. But I just want to point out, Onion Knight is a bitch.

Tidus is the only one I've really fought with, but I'm currently taking up Shantotto.

And before anyone says anything about me using Tidus, don't. Lol. I noticed I fight the best with him :P

So, any suggestions?

Mercen-X
03-17-2011, 12:10 AM
Oh, of course not, it would mess up the second person camera. Well, that sucks (sorry, I haven't messed around with the replay feature yet).

You know what's funny? I can remember seing a save replay command in Chaos fights in the JP version. I wonder how it handled the Player 2 camera...Player 2... camera? What does P2 have to do with anything? I don't understand you.

In-game, I rock socks with every playable character . . as long as my opponent's level isn't too high.