PDA

View Full Version : Sleepy side

Rye
09-27-2009, 06:38 PM
What side of the bed do you prefer? I prefer the left side, though preferably the part facing the outside, rather than the wall. :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2009, 06:39 PM
I prefer the side with >insert female EoFFer here< on it.

Rye
09-27-2009, 06:40 PM
Quin, you've read my mind.

Hux takes the wall side, I make him!

The Summoner of Leviathan
09-27-2009, 06:41 PM
Left side of the bed (right if you are laying on your back in bed). I sleep on my side right side, while watching stuff the turn onto my left when I want to go to sleep. :D

Its weird, I have a double but I stay to one side. :/

Vermachtnis
09-27-2009, 06:42 PM
The right side, against the wall. I worry about falling off otherwise.

Breine
09-27-2009, 06:52 PM
I'd rather not sleep on the wall side. It makes me kinda claustrophobic.

Bunny
09-27-2009, 06:59 PM
I prefer the inside but so does my girlfriend and she needs sleep more than I do.

Yar
09-27-2009, 07:07 PM
Why do you push your beds up against the wall?

Anyway, I sleep in an oblique fashion. :) The dog takes up the un-filled portion near the foot of the bed.

Madame Adequate
09-27-2009, 07:34 PM
I like the wall side, it means I'm not going to roll out.

Bunny
09-27-2009, 07:37 PM

Anyway, I sleep in an oblique fashion. :) The dog takes up the un-filled portion near the foot of the bed.

Takes up less room and looks better.

Parker
09-27-2009, 07:54 PM
I sleep in a stretched out mess covering both sides of the bed.

Freya
09-27-2009, 08:00 PM
It's not feng shui :colbert:

I sleep in the middle since I don't have anyone to sleep with besides my animals :p

BardTard
09-27-2009, 08:05 PM
I only have a twin size bed, so there really aren't any "sides" on it. I sometimes lean over the edge that's not against the wall, though, because it's a bunkbed and there's a lot of heat that gets trapped in there and I need to breathe. That and my mattress is kind of worn out.

Rantz
09-27-2009, 09:07 PM
Like Whiffles', my bed is too narrow to really have sides to sleep on. There is a radiator on the wall side though, which is hot in the winter and chilly in the summer. It's nice to huddle up against sometimes.

rubah
09-27-2009, 09:08 PM
It changes. At the apartment, I always sleep on the right/wall side because that's where all my stuff is (ipod, phone, water bottle, clock, book), at my parents' or stu's parents' house, it doesn't matter because the entire headboard of the beds are available for putting stuff on, so we switch. When we were still stuck on twin beds, I took whichever side would allow me to prop myself up against a wall or a railguard to afford both of us slightly more room.

(protip, if you find yourself sleeping two to a twin bed, get a freaking bigger bed)

Jojee
09-27-2009, 09:11 PM
I think I like the wall side. If not the wall, then the side closer to all the furniture. ^o^

Jess
09-27-2009, 09:12 PM
If somebody else is in the bed, I want the left side. always. :jess:

Quindiana Jones
09-27-2009, 11:45 PM
I sleep in the middle since I don't have anyone to sleep with besides my animals :p

An interesting insight into Freya's sexual preferences.

DK
09-28-2009, 12:03 AM
I don't like sharing my bed. When I get into bed it takes me like an hour to fall asleep and during that time I am usually rolling and flailing around and I don't like people up in my :bou::bou::bou::bou: cramping my style. Falling out is not something that concerns me because I have a low down right on the floor bed anyway but I do prefer being up against the wall. I like to roll over and put my face on it every now and then because it is cold. Like really I will just roll over and smoosh my face up against the wall and then sometimes take deep breaths because the wall is cold and it makes the air around it cold and that makes the inside of my nose cold and I like it okay don't you judge me :(

Rye
09-28-2009, 12:04 AM
Hahahaha, Dan, what?

DK
09-28-2009, 12:06 AM
DON'T LOOK AT ME OH GOD

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2009, 12:06 AM
I can understand and completely agree with everything DK just said.

Rye
09-28-2009, 12:16 AM
Nah, I'm just messing with you. Considering how large and cavernous my nose is, I like the same thing, especially when my cheek is cold. xD

Parker
09-28-2009, 12:58 AM
its not just your nose that's large and cavernous

*hi-fivez everyone*:cool:

rubah
09-28-2009, 01:39 AM
I don't like sharing my bed. When I get into bed it takes me like an hour to fall asleep and during that time I am usually rolling and flailing around and I don't like people up in my :bou::bou::bou::bou: cramping my style.

Get a king sized bed. You'll never know anyone else is in there with you.

1) Beds don't move around so much if they're next to a wall.
2) They're conveniently shaped to fit into corners
3) walls act as a back rest so you can sit on a bed
4) I don't actually have mine pushed up against a wall, exactly. chez mes parents, I have this... structure in the middle of my room that I use as a headboard storage thing and the foot of my bed fits against the window. Here at the apartment, there is a nightstand next to the wall, and for the first few months, I only ever got into bed by walking all the way around instead of diving in from the side facing the door.

Meat Puppet
09-28-2009, 01:43 AM
big spoon

Rantz
09-28-2009, 02:11 PM
1) Beds don't move around so much if they're next to a wall.

I just pictured a kingsize bed scooting around randomly whenever its owner doesn't look.

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2009, 02:18 PM
My mental image of that one was rubah getting ploughed. It was horrible. No offence, rubah, but I don't ever want to see any EoFFers naked, imaginary or otherwise.

Jiro
09-28-2009, 02:34 PM
I sleep upside down on my bed. My head goes at the feet end, in other words. The end of my bed intersects with the couch, so I sleep in the right hand corner and my feet usually rest just to the right of the right-left diagonal. Because I'm too long for my double bed :/

DK's comment about the wall? Yeah, I do that too. It seems you aren't as weird as you thought :D

rubah
09-28-2009, 02:54 PM
I'm not responsible for your imagination, Quin :| I was thinking more about my tendancy to do running dives jumping onto a bed!

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2009, 02:59 PM
That can seriously wreck your bed, rubah. :(

Mine bent, so I had to put two planks of wood down the middle. All because of my epic dives.

rubah
09-28-2009, 05:17 PM
This bed actually has planks of wood down the middle holding up the spring mattress thing.

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
All because of your epic dives. And probably from the occasional night of a good ramming.

DK
09-28-2009, 05:41 PM
would have gone with "jolly good rogering" myself but I can see what you were going for

theundeadhero
09-28-2009, 07:37 PM

An interesting insight into Freya's sexual preferences.Some of us are animals in bed :rolleyes2

Rodarian
09-28-2009, 07:57 PM
I sleep facing towards my right facing the wall... Its not completely flush into the side as I have my reading lamp post there. Oh I have my TV and ps2 console just feets away from me...No cable though cause then I'll become a hermit.....

Note: My bed is queen sized and let me tell you ladies is that the bed I have is the magic bed......Goldilocks will never attempt to leave my bed again...:jokey:

Seriously everyone who has sat on my bed succumbs to its charms...Its that comfortable!!

Fujiko
09-28-2009, 09:48 PM
In the middle, but slightly toward the wallside rather than the outside :}

Levian
09-28-2009, 09:56 PM
Underside

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/levia/hiding_under_bed_2.jpg

I LAFF AT U STUPIT HUMANZ AND UR FAVRIT SIDES CUZ IT DOSNT MATTER CUZ I WILL KILL U ALL IN THE MORNING NEWAY.

Quindiana Jones
09-28-2009, 11:04 PM
When I was a baby, my cat kept lying on my face. My parents had to lock her out.

Yes, you read right. My cat tried to kill me as a child. Never again will you laugh at these murderous cat images, because you now know them to be true.

Parker
09-28-2009, 11:08 PM
SIGH......if only...

Shiny
09-28-2009, 11:28 PM
My bed is queen size, so I sleep pretty much all over it. I'm no sideist. I also like when beds are not against the wall cuz it's so constricting if there's a wall on one of the sides.

Madonna
09-29-2009, 02:09 AM
One day, when you get older, you might end up with beds that are better not shoved up into a wall corner! And when you regularly share a bed, you usually end up with a side because your gun, glasses, book, and/or alarm clock are there! That is where I am: where I can reach such things!

Shlup
09-29-2009, 02:42 AM
I sleep on the left side of the bed. BJ and I don't have our bed against the wall because it stays where we put it.

Tavrobel
09-29-2009, 03:10 AM
I don't sleep on the side, always in the middle, and if someone has a problem with it, I usually tell her to fuck off, and then she'll just make me sleep on the couch or the floor or something stupid like that.

Rye
09-29-2009, 09:34 AM
I've converted to the wall side, because of my tendency to heat up and get sick from being hot at night. The wall side is so cold on my nose too. Word, Dan~

Blue Harvest
09-29-2009, 11:38 AM
I try to sleep on both sides but more often than not I wake up on the left side.