PDA

View Full Version : Dexter Season Four - Mark Spoilers

Shiny
09-28-2009, 04:21 AM
For those who don't know, the new season of Dexter premiered tonight on Shotime. It kicked off with a pretty epic first episode with John Lithgow naked in a bathtub...wonderful.

Thoughts and comments? Make sure to mark spoilers for those who haven't seen this episode and upcoming episodes for this season.

I think the most interesting bit about the series so far is Keith Carradine's return to the show. He may get as close as Doakes was to revealing Dexter for what he truly is and perhaps he will reveal his suspicions to Morgan.

krissy
09-28-2009, 04:39 AM
they need to bring this to the wii

McLovin'
09-28-2009, 04:51 AM
I haven't even played 1, 2 or 3!

Moon Rabbits
09-28-2009, 04:51 AM
this was leaked forever ago, and its sooooo furckin good.

oh man oh man oh man LUNDYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Shiny
09-28-2009, 04:54 AM
this was leaked forever ago, and its sooooo furckin good.

The whole season leaked? Hook a sister up. :)

Wolf Kanno
09-28-2009, 05:07 AM
Um... Shiny? You've got the wrong forum :eep:

*Moved to the Lounge*

Rantz
09-28-2009, 02:37 PM
Yeah, the first episode (not the whole season, gosh) leaked maybe a month ago, so I saw it then. I need to refresh my memory though, I remember it ending on a pretty cruel cliffhanger. :p

I'm not sure what to expect from this season as I can't see many more possibilities for interesting storylines regarding it, but I thought the same thing before I saw the second and third seasons both, and they handled those much better than I expected, so we'll see.

I do hope they don't reuse the "possible partner in crime who things just doesn't work out with" theme once more though, since they've used that in every season so far; had Brian the Brother who had just given in to his bloodlust and murdered without a shred of rhyme or reason, had Lila the Lover who was mostly just a crazy-ass witch and had Miguel the Mate who really just used Dexter for his own selfish plans. So yeah, new angle is needed.

Edit: Also in the new episode, I don't like the Angel x Laguerta pairing. That one's doomed to turn out bad since before it started.

Raistlin
09-28-2009, 03:34 PM
I think this season started off of a promising note, as Dexter is pretty much thrown into a very bad situation early on. Especially with Lundy back in town (whose return bodes well for future Dexter troubles).

Shiny
09-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Um... Shiny? You've got the wrong forum :eep:

*Moved to the Lounge*
Whoopsie, thanks Kanno! :)

Yeah, the first episode (not the whole season, gosh) leaked maybe a month ago, so I saw it then. I need to refresh my memory though, I remember it ending on a pretty cruel cliffhanger. :p
To my recalling, I think every first episode ends with a cliffhanger. I like it that way. I'd rather have more things revealed as the season progresses than have so many details at once to get the season started. I think they did a good job at showing where all the familiar characters are in the plot -- including introducing new ones if only for a bit. Still needs more Doakes. :colbert:

I don't like the Angel x Laguerta pairing. That one's doomed to turn out bad since before it started.
Yes, I feel like they're just being shocking to be shocking. Laguerta and Batista is a very odd pairing. Laguerta seems to be paired up with a new person every season. Same with Debra actually.

Raistlin
09-29-2009, 12:45 AM
I've had trouble caring about anything Laguerta does... ever.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
09-29-2009, 04:11 PM
John Lithgow's Trinity Killer looks like a promising adversary...those first 10 mins was like...omgwtflookaway!!!! But as someone said earlier i hope they dont reuse the partner in crime plot device!

whats with taking the extremely hot shower?

Nice start! although i reckon he hid the body already!

Moon Rabbits
09-30-2009, 03:04 AM
whats with taking the extremely hot shower?[/SPOILER]

Yo man that :bou::bou::bou::bou: was smurfed. I don't particularly find Dexter to be a disturbing show, graphically anyway, but that was messed.

edit: Actually, the whole first episode was kind of disturbing. The Trinity Killer is disturbing o_o. The scene where he kills the girl is also really, really intensely disturbing.

Shiny
09-30-2009, 03:13 AM
whats with taking the extremely hot shower?

Yeah I didn't get that either. I assume he's masochistic as well as a sadistic serial killer. Perhaps when Dexter inevitably catches him, he will be laughing on his table as he's cutting into his body.

Paro
09-30-2009, 05:20 AM
Saw the premiere way back and just rewatched it, a strong episode that certainly builds a lot of expectation for the rest of the season. I also got to see the promo finally, and this looks like it's going to be a really strong season. Lithgow's character certainly seems extremely disturbing. I can't wait for next week!

Rantz
09-30-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure why, but I got the idea that the hot shower was his way of punishing himself or something. I'm probably just making stuff up though.

Raistlin
11-10-2009, 12:44 AM
Reviving because I want to keep talking about the show.

Anyway, I just watched last night's episode. Is it just me, or is it hardly mutually exclusive that photographer guy killed those girls or his assistant did? Isn't it perfectly plausible, if not likely, that they cooperated?

Rantz
11-10-2009, 12:56 PM
That's what I thought! It had me confused, but oh well. Enjoying this season very much so far.

Moon Rabbits
11-10-2009, 04:14 PM
I've been "meh" about this show since mid-way season 3. I still have yet to be convinced to be otherwise by this season.

Breine
11-10-2009, 04:25 PM
I've only seen the first season, and a couple of random episodes from the second season. I need to get into it again at some point, 'cause it's actually a pretty good show. Michael C. Hall does a good job.

Shiny
11-11-2009, 05:04 AM
What's the significance of the coffin? I think Trinity might be considering burying the deer he hit inside of the coffin; which leads me to another question: why does Trinity act so freaked out he hit a deer when he kills people on a daily basis? These questions and more.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
11-11-2009, 12:49 PM
^ I think its because its not part of his killing cycle/ code...kind of like how Dexter never kills any random person until now i guess!

And is it just me cause Quinn is kinda getting on my nerves!?...never really liked the guy..he just randomly popped up as a character is season 3! And if this is another Doakes situation i hope it gets resolved quickly lol!

Slothy
11-11-2009, 01:12 PM
^ I think its because its not part of his killing cycle/ code...kind of like how Dexter never kills any random person until now i guess!

This pretty much. I thought it was pretty obvious that was where they were going what with Dexter's little scene at the end of the episode. I also have to wonder if maybe Trinity doesn't like that he kills at all. Maybe he wants to be the good Christian and father, which might explain his standing in a burning hot shower after his first kill. Might be him punishing himself. I mean Dexter is ok with the fact that he's a killer but that's largely because he had Harry to guide him to at least a somewhat useful purpose with his urges and remind him that it wasn't his fault he had them. Trinity wouldn't have had that and may even realize he's a monster but just can't stop himself.

Rantz
11-11-2009, 01:54 PM
What's the significance of the coffin? I think Trinity might be considering burying the deer he hit inside of the coffin; which leads me to another question: why does Trinity act so freaked out he hit a deer when he kills people on a daily basis? These questions and more.

I got the feeling that the coffin was for himself. I'm not sure why, just the way he was acting even before they hit the deer and such, I guess. Maybe he feels like his cycle is finished (he had been doing it for 30 years, right?) and wants to go out on his own terms. Maybe Dexter ends up letting him do it on his own terms because he identifies so strongly with him? That's just speculation, of course, but I think that could be a fitting way to wrap up this season.

Raistlin
11-11-2009, 04:38 PM
And is it just me cause Quinn is kinda getting on my nerves!?...never really liked the guy..he just randomly popped up as a character is season 3! And if this is another Doakes situation i hope it gets resolved quickly lol!

I'm pretty sure Quinn is supposed to be annoying, at least some of the time.

Moon Rabbits
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM

I got the feeling that the coffin was for himself. I'm not sure why, just the way he was acting even before they hit the deer and such, I guess. Maybe he feels like his cycle is finished (he had been doing it for 30 years, right?) and wants to go out on his own terms. Maybe Dexter ends up letting him do it on his own terms because he identifies so strongly with him? That's just speculation, of course, but I think that could be a fitting way to wrap up this season.

Yeah, I doubt the coffin is for the deer. Trinity took Dexter out to the forest with the intent of cutting down a tree (presumably to make the coffin in the first place) before hitting the deer ... so unless he changed his mind alluva a sudden after hitting the deer ... I don't know. I understood the deer scene to be exemplary of some of Trinity's character traits - obviously he views the people he kills as his dead family members, and I think he lacks empathy for humanity: the deer upset him because it was truly innocent and he killed it.

Raistlin
11-25-2009, 06:04 AM
This episode was pretty good, with a bunch of new twists. I am totally unsurprised that Trinity is a freak instead of a great father/husband.

I also really hope Rita doesn't cheat with that annoying bastard.

Moon Rabbits
11-25-2009, 06:12 AM
This episode was pretty good, with a bunch of new twists. I am totally unsurprised that Trinity is a freak instead of a great father/husband.

I also really hope Rita doesn't cheat with that annoying bastard.

Spoiler part is totally going to happen. It's just going to. No way it won't. It's been emphasized way too much, which sucks, because it's way too out of character for Rita to me believe it.

Shiny
11-25-2009, 06:14 AM
The Trinity, Trinity's son and Dexter thing was intense. Trinity's wife was more creepy than him imo.

Raistlin
11-25-2009, 07:04 AM
Yeah, Trinity's daughter and his wife were by far the creepiest parts. Holy crap.

Rantz
11-25-2009, 12:08 PM
Yeah, they were creepy, but only as a result of the way he's treated them through the years, of course. Or should I say ruled them... it doesn't seem like they've been given much space to act outside his assigned roles for them.

I must say I really believed in the "well-adjusted citizen/family man" thing he had going on. I must say I feel a mite sorry for Dexter, as every "role model" or "mentor" he finds keeps turning out to be worse than himself, with the possible exception of Harry, who still didn't exactly approve of him 100%.

And yeah, Rita cheating would be sad. That guy doesn't even look very good.

Shattered Dreamer
11-25-2009, 04:39 PM
I love this show so much! I started watching Season 4 last week again & I'm addicted all over again. I like the Trinity killer storyline it's alot better then the Skinner story from Season 3 I think. Trinity is a much more interesting beast! I was honestly shocked by the twist at the end of episode 9 season 4 where Quinn's new girlfriend turned out to be Trinity's daughter:Eek:

Raistlin
11-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Rantz: yeah, that was my point. Their actions revealed the true depths of the abuse they suffered, that something could make them act so terribly... it's very disturbing.

And yeah, the reporter-girl being Trinity's daughter is another exciting twist. Adding in Deb's realization of her knowing more about the crime scene than should be possible, it looks like she's probably the one who killed Lundy.

Rantz
11-25-2009, 11:23 PM
Which raises the question, does she know what her father does and approves to the point where she'd kill to protect him? Or would she have another reason to kill Lundy?

Moon Rabbits
12-01-2009, 06:14 AM
Which raises the question, does she know what her father does and approves to the point where she'd kill to protect him? Or would she have another reason to kill Lundy?

Nope, she knowwwwwwws! I can't figure out if I think she's just crazy, or if I actually feel sorry for her. The newest episode has me kind of thinking both, but I'm not sure if the writers are aiming for empathy ... regardless I almost cried when she got arrested - that scene was intennnnnnnnse even though it was only like 30 seconds.

I can't wait until next week. Looks like someone's gonna shoot Deb, in the trailer ... doubt that anything substantial is gonna come from that. I would be disappointed if they decide to really kill her. The scene with the cement and the fighting and the ... boy-o-boy, I really didn't know what was going to happen there. I'm really loving how unpredictable this season is.

As for last week's episode, can someone explain to me what's so creepy about Trinity's wife? I fell asleep and any episode recaps I find only say stuff like she helps "uphold his mask" or something equally cryptic. Jonah is always talkin' bout "what his dad is capable of," so like ... do they know he kills people or do they just think he's a jerk wad?

Raistlin
12-01-2009, 06:46 AM
Moon Rabbits: The creepy thing about Arthur's wife is that she came outside and saw her daughter (who's 15 or so) making the moves on Dexter. The daughter basically promised to be his sex slave if he just got her out of there. The mother interpreted it as something was going on between them, despite Dexter's denials, and said "I don't care what you do with her... just please don't tell Arthur." She really didn't care what terrible things could happen to her daughter, just as long as Arthur didn't find out. So yeah, VERY disturbing.

And it doesn't look like any of them, besides the one eldest daughter, knows what Arthur's really been up to.

Shiny
12-01-2009, 06:50 AM
As for last week's episode, can someone explain to me what's so creepy about Trinity's wife?
Well, I don't know why other people are creeped out, but she creeped me out because she just keeps smiling in really awkward situations i.e. when she sees her underage daughter hitting on a 30-something man.

I fell asleep and any episode recaps I find only say stuff like she helps "uphold his mask" or something equally cryptic. Jonah is always talkin' bout "what his dad is capable of," so like ... do they know he kills people or do they just think he's a jerk wad?
I don't think his family knows that he goes that far. They probably think he's controlling and an abuser, but not a murderer. Trinity's son's reaction to when Dexter asked him for help finding information on his dad leads me to believe this.

CloudDragon
12-07-2009, 09:15 AM
Ah it's nice to see people here keep up with this show. It's been a wild season and I can't believe we're just a week away from the season finale.

To comment on tonight's episode:

I'm still not sure how it's all going to end given the circumstances. One would expect that Dexter will finally kill Trinity. It's what the season has been building up since episode 1 and at this point almost seems a bit...drawn out. Do you guys think the writers had Dexter frame that old trucker and kill him just so the cops would stay out of it completely and so Dexter could have Trinity to himself? Apparently there's going to be one last big twist that we won't know about until the last moment. I wonder what that could be...

There's been tension building between Dexter and Quinn all season. I feel like Quinn will find out more about Dexter and his "dark" secrets. I have a feeling that a Deb-Quinn relationship could be in the works but we'll see what the writers and producers do with that.

I'm kind of glad they ended the Rita-Neighbor scenario the way they did. Just another show of Dexter's strange bundle of emotions that serves to show he does care for Rita. It does seem like the Rita-Dexter relationship seems a bit too forced. Maybe the twist will have something to do with Dexter and his family.

I was suprised when Christine (reporter, Quinn's ex girlfriend, Trinity's daughter, tits mcgee, WHATEVER YOU WANNA CALL HER) blew her own head off and right in front of Deb. How much tragedy has Deb seen with her eyes? My friends are constantly complaining that Deb is too emotional and cries too much. For chrissake though, think of all the tragedy she's seen in the past couple of years? I'm surprised she's still stable and working as a homicide detective. It seems that we may never know more about the father-daughter relationship between Arthur and Christine, but it may not be relevant to complete the season. I feel this season has to end with SOMEONE coming closer to the other facets of Dexter Morgan.

Oh yeah, Laguerta and Angel make me want to puke.

Raistlin
12-07-2009, 10:42 AM
Exciting episode with a pretty big twist. Yeah, the Trinity plot does seem a bit drawn out, but it hasn't gotten dull so far with new twists and revelations the show keeps throwing at us.

And yes, please let this be the end of the Laguerta and Angel drama.

Rantz
12-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Excitiiiiing. As the show mostly is.

Shiny
12-13-2009, 02:26 AM
And yes, please let this be the end of the Laguerta and Angel drama.
It probably won't be considering Angel hasn't had the best luck in the relationship department.

Moon Rabbits
12-13-2009, 07:07 PM
FINALE TONIGHT :excited:

I'm really confused about the whole AngelxLaguerta subplot. Is it going to fit into the main arc at all? Doubtful, which is disappointing. I think it was stuck in there so that there was a "human" plot somewhere ... it just feels so forced and fake to me, though :(

Raistlin
12-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Well, it does continue to demonstrate how much the people there think of Dexter, in that they both independently chose to confide in Dexter over everyone else there (much to his dismay). The rest was just development of Laguerta and Angel, which I have gotten very tired of.

Rantz
12-13-2009, 07:47 PM
Yeah I think it was mainly character development so they wouldn't be left stagnant. But it was a boring subplot from the start, imho. :p Still, finale yes excitement.

ljkkjlcm9
12-14-2009, 02:58 AM
I am dumbfounded by this season finale. I really just... don't know what to say.

THE JACKEL

Shiny
12-14-2009, 03:04 AM
OMFG! I did not see that ending coming a mile away. It did tie everything together nicely and it even tied stuff together from a previous season. I was in awe for a good ten minutes after finishing season four. This is the best season by far. I hope next season is this good or better!

CloudDragon
12-14-2009, 07:09 AM
I can't believe they had to balls to pull that ending off. I don't think I can't wait another year for season 5. This next season is going to be smurfing dark.

Moon Rabbits
12-14-2009, 12:38 PM
Yep I can't believe the ending. DUMBSTRUCK, motherfuckers.

Rantz
12-14-2009, 06:26 PM
Excellent season. My favourite one so far, I think. And yeah, that was an incredibly unexpected ending. I'm really confused as to how the series can continue now, but I've said that after most of the season finales, and so far they've handled it well.

Raistlin
12-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Yeah, seriously shocked by that last twist. Holy crap.

I want season 5 now. :(

Moon Rabbits
12-14-2009, 08:21 PM
:( I hope this doesn't ruin the show like Marissa from the O.C. Rita was one of my favorite characters. I'm still not sure if I think this was an awesome ending or a really stupid one. What's gonna happen to Astor and Cody? UUUUGH That scene was just so brutal. It was actually really well done, I think. It made me very uncomfortable - I wanted to cry! Poor Rita </3 I honestly thought it was going to be a dream or hallucination sequence for awhile, but nopeeee.

KentaRawr!
12-14-2009, 09:52 PM
The entire first page I thought this was about House.

Raistlin
12-14-2009, 09:59 PM
I'm not even going to try to comprehend how you managed that.

*ETERNAL FANTASY*
12-15-2009, 12:46 PM
Brilliant season...the last 10 minutes were really something!

Was soo dreading about Rita when i heard Harrison crying...i cant even imagine what her last moments wouldve been like considering that we saw how he kills them in the opening moments of the season

John Lithgow owned this role!!!

Shadowdust
12-16-2009, 06:34 AM
So much for waiting for the season four DVD to come out. After reading the finale spoiler, I had to download all of the episodes. I'll be caught up here soon enough. Anyway, even without seeing the finale, it was quite a shock to know what happens.

Raistlin
12-16-2009, 06:57 AM
I'm not one to usually care about spoilers and don't understand people who claim any and all spoilers ruin things for them, but I think this is one that you just can't get the full impact of without seeing it on the show for the first time. My mouth was hanging open continuously after my first "Oh no" after hearing Rita's message.

Shadowdust
12-16-2009, 07:25 AM
Yeah, I can imagine it will definitely take the surprise out of it. At the same time, the suspense will definitely still be there.

Moon Rabbits
12-16-2009, 07:36 AM
I'm not one to usually care about spoilers and don't understand people who claim any and all spoilers ruin things for them, but I think this is one that you just can't get the full impact of without seeing it on the show for the first time. My mouth was hanging open continuously after my first "Oh no" after hearing Rita's message.

I always read spoilers despite the fact that I hate them :( I'm glad I didn't spoil this though. It would not have been the sameeeeee~

Shiny
12-19-2009, 02:30 AM
Debra might move in with Dexter after what happened. Whose going to help Dexter take care of the kids? Unless Dexter finds another woman, but that's kinda weird considering his wife JUST died. I'm interested to know how Dexter is going to balance being a serial killer, being a single dad, working and coping with the fact that his baby might turn out just as messed up as him.

Rantz
12-19-2009, 02:51 AM
Yeah, that's part of what I'm really confused about in terms of how the series is even gonna continue. Maybe Astor and Cody will stay with their grandparents.

Raistlin
12-19-2009, 06:37 AM
I think they'll at least start out staying with Dexter, considering he basically was their dad for a while.

Deb moving in with him also seems like a good possibility. I don't think he'll be dating anyone else anytime soon.

LunarWeaver
12-23-2009, 07:36 PM
I hate to be the bitch of the Internet, but I am glad Rita died. I like Julie Benz, but I never liked Rita. Of course, I see the show from Dexter's perspective, so she comes off like a nag. I'm sure if I saw the episodes through her eyes it would be different. Ah well, it is what it is. She made Dexter increasingly complacent, anyway. By the finale he was ready to give up entirely. Rita needed to die to reboot it, in a sense.

I won't be surprised if we see little of Cody and Aster. Maybe the first few episodes. I don't think Dexter will keep them. Then he's stuck with a baby, which in my opinion he would be selfish to keep at all, though he will. I wouldn't mind a time jump at some point mid-season so Harrison grows up a little ;O But then viewers will feel upset they missed 6 years or so. I like time jumps and Rita death? Good thing I'm not a writer for this show or I'd sink it.

And he needs to just stop answering his phone all the time. In fact, if he had not been talking on the phone, he probably wouldn't have hit the other man's car, and Trinity would have been dead sooner, saving Rita. He should plastic up a room, strap down his cell phone, show it pictures of himself, and then stab it.

Rantz
12-23-2009, 08:42 PM
He should plastic up a room, strap down his cell phone, show it pictures of himself, and then stab it.

xDD

Raistlin
12-23-2009, 09:36 PM
And he needs to just stop answering his phone all the time... He should plastic up a room, strap down his cell phone, show it pictures of himself, and then stab it.

SERIOUSLY. Is Dexter somehow unable to put the phone on silent or something? It even rings when he's out hunting, which could potentially get him caught. For such an otherwise cautious person, he is very unrealistically stupid about his phone.

Shiny
12-23-2009, 09:40 PM
Maybe that's commentary on how so many people are with their cellphones. As if the world would explode if they don't have it with them at all times and don't answer it.

Miriel
01-06-2010, 06:05 AM
Omg. I just finished this season and the finale gutted me!

Which is so surprising because I was too fond of Rita. She was too much of a cliche. Whining housewife who can't see her husband for who he really is. I didn't hate her or anything, and I thought her presence was an interesting element in Dexter's life. But as far as the character goes, I wasn't a fan. But the fact that such an important and long standing character died in such a ugly way was horrifying. Stripped naked, cut up in her own bathtub with her own blood pooling around her, and all this in front of her baby! How smurfed up is that? Jesus christ. I can't remember the last time any major character died in such a brutal and cold hearted way.

:(

CloudDragon
01-06-2010, 06:38 AM
And he needs to just stop answering his phone all the time... He should plastic up a room, strap down his cell phone, show it pictures of himself, and then stab it.

SERIOUSLY. Is Dexter somehow unable to put the phone on silent or something? It even rings when he's out hunting, which could potentially get him caught. For such an otherwise cautious person, he is very unrealistically stupid about his phone.

I think it's to keep from raising ANY suspicion as to what Dexter could actually be doing. The less questions asked in Dexter's mind, the better.

Levian
01-13-2010, 11:57 PM
I've been doing some catching up, a month ago I had never seen an episode of Dexter. I watched Season 1 before christmas, season 2 during christmas and the last two seasons now in january, and well this is what I have to say about the show so far

Daaaaaaaamn, what an ending! I can't believe they actually did that. :redface:

I think it's a good thing though. Many writers are too chicken to make choices like that and the result of that can sometimes be a somewhat stale show. I guess we now know how unpredictable this show can be. :)

Sucks to hear Michael C. Hall has gotten cancer, I hope he recovers just fine. Looks like that's exactly what's going to happen too.

Rantz
01-14-2010, 06:24 AM
Oh no, I hope he gets better.

Raistlin
01-14-2010, 06:32 AM
From what I just looked up, it looks like he has been "battling" cancer for a while now, but at this point it's in complete remission.

Shiny
01-18-2010, 10:49 PM
It sucks to hear about Michael's cancer, but he did win a Golden Globe for best actor in a television series. John Lithgow also went home with an award for best supporting actor.

Rantz
01-18-2010, 11:36 PM
Nice. Both well deserved!

So how's Season 5 coming along? :)

Raistlin
01-19-2010, 12:17 AM
Whoa, I was looking up info for the show and just realized that the fourth Dexter book is out. I am so behind the times. Has anyone read it? It's supposed to be better than the third book, so hopefully it's a welcome change back to the very well done first two books.

Moon Rabbits
01-23-2010, 12:04 AM
I've been meaning to read the Dexter books, but I heard the third one has a bunch of stupid supernatural crap in it that sort of sounded like the backstory of Stephen King's IT.

Also, cancer has ravished Michael C. Hall's once godly physique. He looked terrible at the Golden Globes :(:cry:

Raistlin
01-23-2010, 01:48 AM
I've been meaning to read the Dexter books, but I heard the third one has a bunch of stupid supernatural crap in it that sort of sounded like the backstory of Stephen King's IT.

Yeah, it was terrible. The first two are really good though. Just be ready for a completely different Dexter. I read the books first, and I was originally put off by the TV show because TV-Dexter was way too normal.

Shiny
01-23-2010, 02:03 AM
You're right, Moon Rabbits. I think he's lost his hair, but let's hope it's just for a movie role.

http://www.altfg.com/Stars/photos/gg-10-michael-c-hall.JPG

Miriel
01-23-2010, 04:48 AM
You're right, Moon Rabbits. I think he's lost his hair, but let's hope it's just for a movie role.

The hair loss is due to the chemotherapy no?

Shiny
01-23-2010, 05:13 AM
Probably. :(

I looked up other pictures of 2009 Golden Globes and he had hair, so I'm confused. Upon doing this I figured out that he is dating the woman who plays his sister in Dexter. xD

Raistlin
01-23-2010, 06:02 PM
I looked up other pictures of 2009 Golden Globes and he had hair, so I'm confused.

I just looked, and all the pictures I see of him show he has hair. Weird.

Upon doing this I figured out that he is dating the woman who plays his sister in Dexter. xD

Haha, yeah, I found that out recently, too.

ljkkjlcm9
01-24-2010, 05:34 AM
I looked up other pictures of 2009 Golden Globes and he had hair, so I'm confused. Upon doing this I figured out that he is dating the woman who plays his sister in Dexter. xD

I thought they were married.
Just checked and according to Wikipedia they eloped right at the end of 2008, on Dec 31.

THE JACKEL

Shiny
01-24-2010, 05:51 AM
Oh wow! They've working together on series since 2006 so I guess that makes sense. Actors often get married sooner than the average Joe though. xD

Rodarian
01-26-2010, 05:51 AM
I've just finished watching season four of Dexter... I couldn't sleep a wink cause of the season finale!!:(