PDA

View Full Version : Cravings

Heath
09-30-2009, 12:36 PM
What games do you really want to play again at the moment? And do I ever just get struck with an urge to play something out of the blue?

I was in work on Monday and just found the map theme from Lunar: SSSC pop into my head and I kept humming it as I ran around the stockroom. Not sure how fitting the music was, but I spent the rest of the shift just wanting to finish work so I could play it! I'd also really like to play some Metroid Prime and CT.

Vermachtnis
09-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Randomly that song from the club in Radiata Stories will pop into my head. It's the one where Rachel is singing. It's all jazzy and stuff. Really makes me want to play it. And recently I've been wanting to replay Digital Devil Saga.

Bolivar
09-30-2009, 04:52 PM
Actually been hungering to play a Final Fantasy but I've kind of made it a point to put them down for a while so I don't get too oversaturated with them.

Got an urge to just play Far Cry 2 a little while ago, not actually get into a story, but just running around and doing missions, I could do that all day.

Rocket Edge
10-02-2009, 04:34 PM
Final Fantasy VIII, & Kingdom Hearts.

Wolf Kanno
10-02-2009, 05:18 PM
Final Fantasy VI Advance, I started a file on SNES but I just can't go back to the silly old script. I also want to play my Wii which is currently in my GFs possession...

Momiji
10-02-2009, 05:24 PM
Gonna play some Mushihimesama or ESPGaluda once I finish eating, here.

Wolf Kanno
10-02-2009, 05:34 PM
Okay, I completely forgot this one but this has been my odd craving lately. I want to play DQIII or VII again. I think I just want to play a DQ game period to be honest.

Bolivar
10-02-2009, 08:31 PM
^ Have you played VIII? And have you heard the patch for the SNES port of DQIII is out? I gotta check that out myself.

Wolf Kanno
10-02-2009, 09:38 PM
I need to play VIII still and I don't really do ROMs I'm afraid. Playing console games on my computer feels awkward... :eep:

I actually plan to pick up DQVIII pretty soon, I hope I can still find a copy that has the abysmal XII demo cause I'm curious to see how bad it is.

But mainly I'm in a light hearted DQ mood and I'm angry at myself for letting all these cool ports come and pass me by.

Gilghamut
10-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Right now I'm playing out a craving I have for Demon's Souls (import version).

I do have a craving for Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, but will play that next weekend prior to Uncharted 2's release.

Shoeberto
10-03-2009, 05:51 AM
I keep getting random cravings for Rock Band 2. Not a bad one to get, though, since it's so easy to pick up and put down. Other than that I've been playing Assassin's Creed and The World Ends With You, but I think once I finish AC I might pick up Oblivion again and try to get more of the story knocked out. I get Fallout 3 cravings more often, but I'd like to feel like I made more of a dent in Oblivion xD

Markus. D
10-03-2009, 06:40 AM
Touhou 12.3.

Pete for President
10-03-2009, 09:45 AM
I had a sudden urge to play through Okami again a little while ago. Ace Combat and the Metal Gear series make their comeback regularly.

Jiro
10-03-2009, 10:23 AM
KOTOR has been absent from my console for a long time. Too bad someone borrowed it and lost it :mad:

I also wanted to try and finish Morrowind, but I don't have my old Xbox so I had to use the 360. Too bad it doesn't work on my 360 :mad:

Oh, and all of my DS games because my DS is broken :mad:

I sense a recurring theme here xD

Dreddz
10-03-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm pretty eager to go back to Persona 3 and finish it. Thats not so easy though. I don't really wanna go back to my old save file and jump into the story 20 hours in, nor do I want to start from the beginning again. It really just comes down to time, because as I'm sure everyone knows, you have to be committed for many hours to get through a Persona game.

JKTrix
10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
The music in Muramasa reminded me of the music in Otogi, and now I really really really want to play Otogi and Otogi 2 again.