PDA

View Full Version : What do you wear to bed?

Timekeeper
10-03-2009, 01:00 PM
While talking with friends, we found ourselves discussing what we wear to bed. I found it odd that my friends wore underwear to bed. One of them was female so it might make sense there, I dunno. But as a guy, I'd find that rather uncomfortable and restricting.
Do you wear underwear to bed?
And if I may, Why?

Jiro
10-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Like I said before, I prefer the security. I don't want to wake up in immense pain because I rolled over wrong.

Slothy
10-03-2009, 01:08 PM
I do wear underwear to bed. Old habit from when my mom would come in in the mornings to wake me up I suppose, but it just feels weird not to wear underwear.

Timekeeper
10-03-2009, 01:17 PM
I just prefer the freedom! xD

Although I can relate to you with the problem of family walking in... It's the only reason I wear tracksuit pants at all!

Rye
10-03-2009, 01:26 PM
Usually underwear and a t-shirt to bed when I'm with Hux, since it's too stuffy to wear more. Sometimes I just wear underwear.

Shattered Dreamer
10-03-2009, 01:56 PM
I always wear underwear to bed it would be uncomfortable not too!

Dignified Pauper
10-03-2009, 02:05 PM
Naked. I'm usually naked in bed.

Breine
10-03-2009, 02:52 PM
Yup, underwear.

Vermachtnis
10-03-2009, 04:03 PM
I just wear boxer shorts. Sometimes a shirt, but only if it's really, really cold.

Aerith's Knight
10-03-2009, 04:25 PM
Boxers don't bother me enough to take them off. Never a shirt, even in winter, because I'm warm blooded.

Tavrobel
10-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Shirt, boxers, and sometimes, pants, if I just don't care enough.

Quindiana Jones
10-03-2009, 04:54 PM
I sleep naked. Everything else is too constricting.

theundeadhero
10-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I never wear underwear. Why would I put some on just to go to bed?

Blue Harvest
10-03-2009, 08:38 PM
I wear boxers and a tshirt usually, but if it's too cold I go to bed fully clothed.

Fonzie
10-03-2009, 08:54 PM
I wear boxers and sometimes socks if it gets cold(lol texas). :p

Seraphic
10-03-2009, 10:05 PM
I usually fall asleep in whatever I'm wearing at the time, so usually fully dressed.
Only on a rare occasion when I bother to get undressed will it be just underwear and a shirt.
I've tried sleeping naked, but it just gets uncomfortable. Way too humid.

rubah
10-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Usually I wear underwear to bed because sometimes there are certain excretions that occur during the normal processes of a healthily functioning vagina that I don't want to muck up my sheets with.

Sometimes, if I feel very sexy, I will go to bed sans underwear though.

I know several women who wear bras to bed, though, and I do not understand that at all.

etc pajamas

Agent Proto
10-03-2009, 10:43 PM
I normally wear my underwear (...boxers) to bed when I sleep. Sometimes, I'll even wear a shirt if it's a little cold.

Rantz
10-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Nothing. Nothing at alllllllllll~

Iceglow
10-03-2009, 11:50 PM
I prefer to sleep naked however I have on occassion when theres people over or another need to do so worn boxers and a t-shirt to bed. I'm often irritated by clothing rubbing when I'm trying to get comfortable. Fully clothed or naked imho

BardTard
10-03-2009, 11:59 PM
It's usually uncomfortable for me to wear ANYTHING to bed.

Marshall Banana
10-03-2009, 11:59 PM
I know several women who wear bras to bed, though, and I do not understand that at all.
No bra = boobie pain/discomfort.

Jess
10-04-2009, 12:39 AM
I just wear underwear to bed. I never wear a bra to bed because it's just uncomfortable. If it's realllly cold I'll wear a big t-shirt or something, but usually just underwear! :jess:

rubah
10-04-2009, 01:24 AM
surely you won't be jiggling that much in your sleep, though, monda?! I mean, maybe if you sleepwalk while running laps at a track, but you're lying down.

Anyways, the girls I know said they do it because they felt naked, not because of support.

Madonna
10-04-2009, 01:42 AM
Comprehension escapes me; would you not be snuggled under a blanket?! That alone should deter the cold!

blackmage_nuke
10-04-2009, 01:56 AM
I wear boxers, trousers and a shirt in the off chance I ever have to run out of the house because it catches fire or because I have to chase a burglar. If its really cold i'll even wear a jacket to bed incase I accidentally kick my blankets off and wake up with the sniffles.

Oh but what I really enjoy is wearing socks to bed, then the satisfying feeling when I take one of the socks off, then the even more satisfying feeling when I use the foot with a sock on it to scratch other foot.

Marshall Banana
10-04-2009, 02:08 AM
surely you won't be jiggling that much in your sleep, though, monda?! I mean, maybe if you sleepwalk while running laps at a track, but you're lying down.
It still hurts. I don't know why sleeping bare hurts, but it does. I tried it when I was younger, and I always woke up with sore boobies.

Cloudane
10-04-2009, 02:23 AM
It really depends.

Most of the time, naked, and if I wear underwear it has a habit of coming off overnight.

Sometimes, usually if it's really humid, "it" will sweat and stick and become uncomfortable (sorry, was that TMI :p) in which case I find it better to wear some briefs* to keep everything in a comfortable and manageable bundle.

Or if it's the middle of winter, I'll wear pyjamas because we're in a crappy old house without central heating and it's freezing otherwise.

But most of the time, you can't beat being nekkid.

* Yes I did say briefs. But boxers for the waking life. Use the correct tools for the job!

Meat Puppet
10-04-2009, 02:58 AM
I’m more prone to sleeping naked if there’s a lady in the bed (good excuse to expose myself to her). Otherwise, I tend to sleep with underwear on. I picked the No option on the poll because I don’t want to be grouped with the likes of Agent Proto and Tavrobel.

Timekeeper
10-04-2009, 04:28 AM
Phew, for a second there I thought I was going to be alone in the preferring to sleep naked category.

I'm still sticking to my opinion that as a guy, wearing underwear (I'm talking briefs here) 24/7 would be far to uncomfortable.

Yar
10-04-2009, 04:40 AM
I just prefer the freedom! xDThis is precisely why I wear undies to bed. Too much freedom down there and it's just a sloppy mess that needs to be contained. Boxers keeps it all in one neat place. :)

But I usually sleep with a sweater and sweats/pj bottoms. Socks are a no, that just gets too hot.

Bunny
10-04-2009, 05:24 AM
I pretty much have to wear underwear, pants and socks to bed. Shirt is optional most of the time. I don't know why but I cannot go to sleep if I do not have socks and pants on.

Freya
10-04-2009, 06:03 AM
I have to sleep with undies on. I feel weird without them!

Timekeeper
10-04-2009, 07:00 AM
I just prefer the freedom! xDThis is precisely why I wear undies to bed. Too much freedom down there and it's just a sloppy mess that needs to be contained. Boxers keeps it all in one neat place. :)

Undies (briefs) or boxers? Boxers make sense to me, but undies just seem weird.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-04-2009, 07:07 AM
At most: tee shirt, underwear and PJ-shorts, sometimes without the PJ bottom. Once and a while I get the urge to sleep nude.

Also, depends on the company! ;)

Yar
10-04-2009, 07:12 AM

Undies (briefs) or boxers? Boxers make sense to me, but undies just seem weird.
I don't wear briefs ever.

10-04-2009, 07:17 AM
Boxer-briefs are sexy. :D

Mogi
10-04-2009, 07:25 AM
If it's cold or I'm afraid of someone walking in on me, I'll wear pants, but never underwear.
:3

So no~

Jess
10-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Anyways, the girls I know said they do it because they felt naked, not because of support.
I'm one of those girls who always wear a bra, I just can't leave the house if I don't have a bra on - i feel naked!

but, when I'm sleeping they're a no-no, it's too uncomfortable to wear a bra to sleep! It's strange, because I never even really notice it being there any other time xD

Quindiana Jones
10-04-2009, 11:18 PM
That's probably because you're not rolling around on your tits any other time. xD

I hope you're not, at least. :eek:

Markus. D
10-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Underwear n_n~

Jessweeee♪
10-05-2009, 05:27 PM

I remember when I was in the fifth grade and we all started wearing training bras and they were like EW YOU DON'T WEAR A BRA TWENTY-FOUR HOURS A DAY YOU ARE DISGUSTING EW! Well poo on them I will laugh when they get breast cancer or a blood clot or something :nonono:

Laddy
10-06-2009, 08:37 AM
Tee-shirt and lounge pants, you look snazzy and modest with bonus comfort!

The Space Pope
10-08-2009, 11:50 AM
The sweat and fear of my sexual partners

Rodarian
10-08-2009, 08:37 PM
Usual just an underwear and tshirt.. right now I'm in my underwear and nothing else. If I wearing pj's its sans underwear...Althought the morning tent is rather irritation..
Gotta coax it to go back to sleep.....

Evastio
10-09-2009, 04:08 AM
Regular pants and t-shirt.

Jowy
10-09-2009, 04:10 AM
pajama shorts, and a shirt depending on how cold it is.

Formalhaut
10-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Ive always worn PJs. If I get to hot I just lift the covers off me for a bit. Then when im cold again, put them back me. Simples.

Levian
10-09-2009, 11:34 PM
Asking people this out in the open instead of in a PM doesn't make you seem less like a creepy stalker, Timekeeper. I've got my eye on you. my eye!

As little as possible without giving away the farm. In other words, boxers.

Timekeeper
10-12-2009, 01:37 PM
Ah nuts...

Well I think I've got all the info I need already, so it's too late :hahaha:

drotato
10-13-2009, 03:51 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. ;D

No, just kidding. Usually pajamas or underwear, AHEM.
I shouldn't be telling EoFF what I wear to bed. -___-

Unbreakable Will
10-13-2009, 04:14 AM
boxers in the winter and nothing in the summer.

DarkBahamut
10-13-2009, 04:46 AM
(This is my first comment IN SO LOOOONNGGGG!)

Well I voted no but I either wear boxer only or pajamas w/o boxers.

drotato
10-13-2009, 04:47 AM
boxers in the winter and nothing in the summer.

o.o

Nothing at aaaaalll in the summer?
You've not told me this. D:<
We could have been making hawt summer luv a whole lot sooner!!! D:<
Now we have to wait until next year. -___-
-is shamed-

Peegee
10-13-2009, 02:00 PM
I deliberately brought my PJs to Rubahs' house to be polite.

But that's not my usual sleeping garb.

Shlup
10-14-2009, 12:17 AM
I usually just wear a pair of panties. I hate sleeping with tops on, and can't sleep at all with something touching my neck.

Quindiana Jones
10-14-2009, 12:24 AM
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. ;D

No, just kidding. Usually pajamas or underwear, AHEM.
I shouldn't be telling EoFF what I wear to bed. -___-

YOU MADE AN UNDERWEAR THREAD.

We all know you're shameless. xD

krissy
10-14-2009, 12:54 AM
other bodies

The Space Pope
10-14-2009, 05:13 AM
Ah nuts...

I wear those to bed on occasion too

NorthernChaosGod
10-14-2009, 08:52 AM
Minimum: socks and boxers and an undershirt
If the weather warrants it, the above plus sweats and a shirt

10-14-2009, 10:27 AM
:O Socks? I never understood how people can sleep comfortably in those. They bug me to no end if I am wearing them when I sleep! That and jeans. Feels so gross. Ewww. :S

Rase
10-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Not a big fan of my naked butt being all over my sheets. Just... no.

I wear only boxers while sleeping unless I'm in a situation necessitating more clothing.

IXVI
10-14-2009, 05:42 PM
uh....for the most part, i stay in my boxers...it feels alittle to awkward being completely naked.

The Last Oath
10-14-2009, 05:49 PM
I can sleep in anything, or naked. Usually its pants and singlet in winter and shorts in summer. But yeah, i've slept comfortably in heaps of stuff, jeans and such.

IXVI
10-14-2009, 05:57 PM
i've slept in my clothes and naked a couple of times. I was to lazy to get undressed, put my boxers on, special events (when i kept my clothes on that is...:ffvilaugh:) etc.

Moon Rabbits
10-14-2009, 07:31 PM
I sleep in underwear at home. If I am sleeping at someone's house, I'm either:

a) clothed, because it was a party
b) naked, because im sleeping with them.

though there is overlap between those two conditions.

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2009, 02:38 AM
:O Socks? I never understood how people can sleep comfortably in those. They bug me to no end if I am wearing them when I sleep! That and jeans. Feels so gross. Ewww. :S
It bothers me when I don't wear socks, I don't like being barefoot at all. It especially bothers me when I try to sleep.

IXVI
10-15-2009, 05:44 AM
It bothers me when I don't wear socks, I don't like being barefoot at all. It especially bothers me when I try to sleep.

I used to be like that..than i kinda stopped caring. do you have a reason for this? or is that just ...how it is?

NorthernChaosGod
10-15-2009, 06:59 PM

I used to be like that..than i kinda stopped caring. do you have a reason for this? or is that just ...how it is?

I just feel uncomfortable without them on. I sleep on my side and it just feels weird to me if my feet touch and there are no socks in between them.

I can see a point in taking off my clothes to go to bed, but not my undergarments.

Del Murder
10-15-2009, 07:38 PM
Of course I wear undies to bed. What if a burglar shows up? I'm not going to fend him off all naked and exposed.