PDA

View Full Version : Stevianbert.

Madame Adequate
10-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Let me relay to you a story.

Last night for my birthday, Rye and I were in town. We got there a little early so we went to Starbucks to get some coffee before we went to get drunk or anything. All was well and we were sitting chatting when this dude gets up from his table and strolls over to us.

He looks like Lambert and Levian. Then he sits down and just starts talking and talking and talking like Steve does about Halo 3 except to an even greater degree. Motormouth itbt.

This goes on for twenty full minutes, with both of us convinced he was either on something, trying to sell something, or about to mug/assassinate us. With Dan in hiding in Cornwall and Paul off in the ghettos of Blackpool we were on our own! But after 20 minutes he just gets up and leaves and neither of us are entirely sure what the smurf just happened but in retrospect it was pretty fgj that we met a mad combination of Steve, Lambert, and Levian.

Levian
10-03-2009, 01:57 PM
He sat there for 20 minutes? That means you had 20 chances to make him pose for a picture with you guys!

Old Manus
10-03-2009, 01:58 PM
I'm sorry okay

Rye
10-03-2009, 02:16 PM
I was proper scared at the time, I had my purse behind me and I was thinking up fake names and such, because I was convinced he was either on drugs or was plotting to kill us/mug us. It was hilarious. He spoke really fast and excited, like an 11 year old boy whose voice is about to crack.

Quindiana Jones
10-03-2009, 06:22 PM
What were your fake names?

Breine
10-03-2009, 06:50 PM

Yeah, I want to know too xD

Shiny
10-03-2009, 10:04 PM
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

DK
10-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Cocaine is a helluva drug.

hahahahaha i died

Iceglow
10-03-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm not sure I should feel glad that I got mentioned with the line of someone going on about halo 3 as much as me! I think being honest here I go on about a lot of things, the main difference is that when myself and you get chatting it is generally in the middle of a game of Halo 3 with Paul and Dan. For example the other night me and Dan had huge convo's about Fallout 3 and other games. I've also spent many nights on Halo 3 with Paul chatting about the randomness of my life and HMV. Still how the hell did he manage to speak to you for 20 mins about halo 3? Seriously even I have trouble doing so.

Jiro
10-04-2009, 09:50 AM
He wasn't talking about Halo 3, just talking like you do when you talk about Halo 3. If I'm reading that correctly. :)

Madame Adequate
10-04-2009, 02:29 PM

Dunno what Jess thought of. I was going to say we're called John and Emily.

He wasn't talking about Halo 3, just talking like you do when you talk about Halo 3. If I'm reading that correctly. :)

Correct. Also no offense meant Steve I know it's not like you only ever talk about Halo 3 xD

Jess
10-04-2009, 10:17 PM
What was he talking about? :jess:

Iceglow
10-05-2009, 12:58 AM
Ok I wont take any offense, I do get quite animated when talking about halo 3. I'm sure Dan can relate after I messaged him the other day bitching about how having an npc man the turret on a warthog actually counts as you scoring kills.

Lawr
10-05-2009, 01:05 AM
Maybe that person knew who you were!

Madame Adequate
10-06-2009, 07:39 PM
Smurf me we're sitting there in the VEEJUHGAEMS society meeting and who the fuck strolls in and sits down next to us?

In a university of over 20k? And she doesn't even go here! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Totha6fbzJ4)

:colbert:

theundeadhero
10-06-2009, 08:09 PM
hahahahahahahaha

Did you have another great conversation?

Madame Adequate
10-06-2009, 08:10 PM
Nah he was like "Oh hey it's you guys again" and then proceeds to launch into conversations with all and sundry surrounding him xD