PDA

View Full Version : i dun it, i dun it, i dun it!

.:kerrod:.
10-04-2009, 02:02 AM
As is probably obvious from this thread title, I have recently achieved something...Yesterday I fired up my FFVII game to see how i was going (haven't played it in aaages) and i wanted to show my friend how strong ruby weapon was and how I definitely couldn't beat it. So, as we were sitting there talking I kept fighting it for a while and then after about 10 minutes, it died, much to the surprise of myself.

My question is: is there anything else to do in this game now? I've beaten both weapons and have a self-bred Golden Chocobo and I don't want to stop playing this file. :(

Melissaur
10-04-2009, 03:43 AM
breed another Gold chocobo and get it up to s class! ohh and get 3 total KOTR

10-04-2009, 03:47 AM
haha, but my chocobo's already S class, and i have 2 KoR...i suppose i could get a third...not much point though :tongue:

blackmage_nuke
10-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Revive Aeris :shifty:

Wolf Kanno
10-04-2009, 06:18 AM
The most time consuming ventures would either be making a set of Master Materia for all party members or stat maxing through Source items.

Xardrick
10-04-2009, 09:09 AM
are you playing it on ePSXe??
if so, you can help past one point where I have black screen. I could send you save file. :D

10-04-2009, 09:29 AM
haha, nah, sorry, i have the original PSX version that i play on my ps2

and thanks for the suggestions, but i only like to grind when there's something to work towards...