PDA

View Full Version : How does Yuna find Tidus?

mattkd
10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
I've beat FF x-2 but Yuna didn't find Tidus, when you play the extra new game, does she find him then? I wanna know cuz I'm not gonna play the game anymore, especially since I got ffX again. I wanna know how she finds him too.

Tavrobel
10-04-2009, 02:28 PM
At the end of the game, there's a point where Yuna begins walking through the Farplane (after the final series of fights). If you press X, you'll begin a dialogue with one of the NPC representations of a former Aeon. Simply choose the "Yes" option, and you'll be treated to the scene where they reunite after the end of the other ending videos.

But if you're not going to play the game anymore, you might as well just YouTube the encounter.

Namelessfengir
10-04-2009, 02:37 PM
the fayth once located in Bevelle appears before Yuna and thanks her. He then asks her if she would like to see "him" again. If the player replies with "Yes" and a sufficient percentage of the game's optional storyline has been completed, the fayth locates Tidus's scattered pyreflies and sends them to Besaid, where they reform; thus, when Yuna returns home, she is reunited with Tidus. Players who achieve 100% completion in addition to reviving Tidus see an additional reunion scene in Zanarkand.

Karifean
10-04-2009, 03:05 PM
Chapter 3:
-Go to Guadosalam and meet Mae'chen in Leblanc-Underground.

Chapter 3:
-After defeating Ixion, keep pressing ACTION-button when Yuna complains that she's all alone so a Tidus-Ghost leads her back up to Sub-Bevelle.

Chapter 5:
-After defeating Vegnagun, wait for the cutscene where YRP march through the farplane. Press ACTION and answer "Yes". If you haven't completed the above requirements, you will not be presented with that option. After the credits, Yuna can finally reunite with Tidus. If you have completed the game 100%, there will be an additional cutscene of Yuna and Tidus in Zanarkand Ruins.

Christmas
07-06-2022, 01:04 PM
She follow the stench. Stench of a crybaby. :bigsmile: