PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Edea's-Ether
10-07-2009, 02:09 AM
Eh in my meanderings online I stumbled along here so thus I joined. I figured it might be nice to talk with people with a similar interest... Similar interest being Final Fantasy. So hello =)

G13
10-07-2009, 06:59 AM
Hello and welcome! :)

I look forward to seeing you around on the forums.

Rantz
10-07-2009, 04:47 PM
People with Final Fantasy as a common interest have a tendency to get along well! :) Welcome to the forums, and make sure to post lots!

rubah
10-07-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm sure we probably have more common interests than final fantasy! Maybe we'll find out now you've joined us :)

Breine
10-07-2009, 07:41 PM
Hey there E.E. and welcome to EoFF :)

Edea's-Ether
10-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Thank you all=)

Jiro
10-08-2009, 07:18 AM
Amidst a discussion with a fellow forumer, it has been discovered that people who enjoy Final Fantasy are, on average, smarter than other human beings. So I would just like to inform you that you are smarter than most of your friends, you just don't know it yet (although you do now!!!)

Oh and welcome. You will, of course, fit in well here with other intelligent creatures such as Breine, Guardian XIII, rubah and Rantzien.

Have fun!

Freya
10-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Welcome to eoff! We do infact now have a similar interest. We're so similar we're like twins.

Shattered Dreamer
10-08-2009, 10:44 PM
Hey EE welcome to EoFF hope to see you round the forum:D

Edea's-Ether
10-09-2009, 12:42 AM
Amidst a discussion with a fellow forumer, it has been discovered that people who enjoy Final Fantasy are, on average, smarter than other human beings. So I would just like to inform you that you are smarter than most of your friends, you just don't know it yet (although you do now!!!)

Oh and welcome. You will, of course, fit in well here with other intelligent creatures such as Breine, Guardian XIII, rubah and Rantzien.

Have fun!

Wow I kind of like this ! And since its not me saying it I dont even get to appear vain! pretty cool..Thanks =)

Welcome to eoff! We do infact now have a similar interest. We're so similar we're like twins.

I kinda hope not one of me is enough two would just be scarry.....I cant even imagine that....

The Space Pope
10-09-2009, 05:12 AM
Amidst a discussion with a fellow forumer, it has been discovered that people who enjoy Final Fantasy are, on average, smarter than other human beings.

. . .

Flying Mullet
10-19-2009, 06:59 PM
Welcome. If you're Edea's Ether, what type of liquor are you?