PDA

View Full Version : This might be a dumb question....

IXVI
10-15-2009, 03:43 AM
how come there isn't multiplayer in FF7?....if anyone knows...:confused:

Jessweeee♪
10-15-2009, 05:08 AM
FFIX is the only Final Fantasy (besides XI, obviously) that has multiplayer to my knowledge.

IXVI
10-15-2009, 05:38 AM
FFIX is the only Final Fantasy (besides XI, obviously) that has multiplayer to my knowledge.

:Eek:OBJECTION!!!! Actuallllyyy~ FF6,5,4 also have multiplayer. As for the others, i'd have to check ;| -browses roms and grumbles- Preposterous...multiplayer existing in 1-2 FF games what a load of barnacles...:mad:

Saber
10-15-2009, 06:21 AM
The ones with four characters in battle have multiplayer. Since there is only three in seven it wouldn't be split up properly.

IXVI
10-15-2009, 06:39 AM
The ones with four characters in battle have multiplayer. Since there is only three in seven it wouldn't be split up properly.

I was thinkin' that the past 2 days...Thank you for your answer ;>

VeloZer0
10-15-2009, 02:12 PM
Or they decided not to bother since it wasn't a huge selling point anyways.

loza
10-25-2009, 10:00 AM
I thought it would have been because it was the first on Playstation. Might not have worked very well yeah?

Xardrick
02-25-2010, 09:20 PM
I know this is offtopic, but i didn't know where to put this :D
I just wanted to know if I can somehow play FFVII:CC on computer??
because i would really love to see a story about Zack.

line_genrou
02-27-2010, 03:26 PM
No.
Maybe if you have a PSP emulator.But I don't know if there is one that works yet.

Mirage
02-27-2010, 04:35 PM
There is only one PSP emulator that works, and that's the one you get with Sony's PSP development kit. It's not available for anyone else, and I suppose that is because Sony would sue the crap out of whoever leaked it.

Depression Moon
02-27-2010, 05:07 PM
IX doesn't have multiplayer, it has co-op. No Final Fantasy games in the main series has multiplayer in that matter.

Reason why FFVII doesn't because it's not a competitive game.

oddler
02-27-2010, 11:30 PM
Competitiveness isn't really a requirement for multiplayer. Cooperation is a perfectly good reason to have a multiplayer option if you ask me. I'd love to see a main FF title with options to play in a multiplayer setting.

That's actually the reason that XI was my favorite game in the series. Not that it was online but that you could take part in the setting of a Final Fantasy world with other people. It's fun to experience fantasy games by yourself; exponentially better when you've got others playing alongside you. :choc2:

cloud21zidane16
02-28-2010, 12:50 AM
Co-op would be cool but ive just always much prefered to play Final Fantasy by myself. Working with someone just doesnt suit me for some reason:roll2

Saber
02-28-2010, 02:07 AM
I remember in one of the charlie angel movies, the first I think, Drew berrymore is rolling down a hill and they got two kids supposedly playing ff8 with two players. Which we all know ff8 is not multiplayer.

nirojan
03-01-2010, 01:02 AM
well it was their first venture on the PSone...besides does it really matter, i mean its a great game with or without mulitplayability.