PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles

IXVI
10-15-2009, 03:47 AM
They have FFT. Why isn't there a thread for FFCC? I think it's a great game. The new one for the DS echoes of time isn't so bad either...it coulda been longer...and not so repetitive on the levels..but the wifi connectivity and new armor+weapons are pretty B.A. . Anyone else like it or still play it?

Wolf Kanno
10-15-2009, 05:09 AM
There used to be a FFCC forum but it got activity every 8 to 10 months. FFCC threads now go in General FF :D

*Moves*

IXVI
10-15-2009, 05:25 AM
oh #-#''

Del Murder
10-15-2009, 06:09 PM
I started playing the first one for DS but kind of lost focus when I started on another game. Maybe now I'll go back to it.

It's fun, but doesn't really compare to great action RPGs like Zelda and the Mana series (not the DS ones which I don't like).

IXVI
10-15-2009, 06:57 PM
I started playing the first one for DS but kind of lost focus when I started on another game. Maybe now I'll go back to it.

It's fun, but doesn't really compare to great action RPGs like Zelda and the Mana series (not the DS ones which I don't like).

the first one was alot longer and ...intense than the 2nd one...but the 2nd was was pretty good due to the wifi compatibility, being able to add friends, connecting to other wii's that are via wifi, new armor, weapons, versus mode (yes they have alot of competitive mini games)...yeah...it's good i just wish it had more variety of levels...and longer

oddler
01-24-2010, 10:47 PM
The original for GameCube is what I've been working on for the past couple days. The jump in difficulty from the beginning and middle of the game to the last string of boss battles at Mount Vellenge is ridiculous. I've attempted the final bosses at least 30+ times with no luck in finishing the game. :mad:

But yeah, I still play it and I love it. Even though I've never played it with anyone else! :choc2:

Bastian
01-30-2010, 10:52 PM
The original for GameCube is what I've been working on for the past couple days. The jump in difficulty from the beginning and middle of the game to the last string of boss battles at Mount Vellenge is ridiculous. I've attempted the final bosses at least 30+ times with no luck in finishing the game. :mad:

Yeah, the jump in difficulty is a bit crazy. The final three boss battles are considerably more difficult than the other boss battles. My ex made fun of me for not being able to defeat the Miasma Parasite on my first try, saying that he and his friends had no problem with it. But I was playing on my own. :P

I LOVE the gameplay and graphics for the first FF:CC game, but the story is quite minimal and boring.

I love the story for FF:CC:RoF, but the lack of multiplayer in "story more" is beyond frustrating. And the graphics and gameplay are clumsy.

I LOVE the story and the fact that FF:CC:EoT has integrated multiplayer in "story mode" but the graphics and gameplay are identical to FF:CC:RoF . . . and I don't like them. I think that this game would have been better suited on the Wii with the graphics of the very first FF:CC game.