PDA

View Full Version : Happy Sickiversary

Rye
10-16-2009, 09:05 AM
Today is Hux and I's anniversary. Last time, he left a few days before we could spend it today due to class obligations. So we were very excited to have it together. We had really fun stuff planned, like going out for sushi and seeing Up and stuff. But instead, we're both dying of the same strain of ***DEATHVIRUS*** that's going around the school. He's all hardcore cold symptomatic, and I've lost my voice partially and have a burning throat. We can't even rain date it for tomorrow, since even though I'm getting almost better, Hux is just in the middle of it and will be losing his voice soon.

What event have you been looking forward to that was ruined the most by illness and what did you do? Also, what anniversary events can we still do in bed, sneezing and dying and such? :(

Quindiana Jones
10-16-2009, 10:43 AM
Like...actual anniversary? Not just a ridiculous HAPPY TWO MONTHS ANNIVERSARY thing?

Rye, you guys totally need to have some hewt flemmy sexy time.

That, or you could have a romantic candlelit dinner. And buy dinner, I mean soup and Lemsip, rather than steak and wine.

Rye
10-16-2009, 11:10 AM
The actual thing. That's why it sux.

I'm feeling a romantic meal of burgers or something, idk. Bask in the passionate glow of South Park. Have a night of hot rough Tetris battle (I will beat Hux's 364 lines). It feels so lame though. :(

Quindiana Jones
10-16-2009, 11:19 AM
Meh. Just have some fun today, then do something super special another time.

Parker
10-16-2009, 11:22 AM
Just get cheap takeaway food and feel awful together.

smittenkitten
10-16-2009, 11:52 AM
Get some sweeties and watch a movie together all snuggled under the duvet. ^__^

Peegee
10-16-2009, 01:08 PM
Making a big deal out of an anniversary is a big deal. I'm so old that such ideas sicken me. Don't let it happen to you. Stay 12 forever!

Psychotic
10-16-2009, 03:32 PM
Both my and my girlfriend got sick on my recent holiday. I don't think we really did anything differently than we normally would have done, apart from raiding Boots regularly.

Jessweeee♪
10-16-2009, 04:00 PM
You should watch a really pretty movie together o:

Rodarian
10-16-2009, 07:12 PM
Awwww...
So as long as you guys are together its a good sickaversay indeed!!

*huggles and loves to you both*

Del Murder
10-16-2009, 07:46 PM
I got sick during the great April Fool's prank of 2005 as well as the first Cid's Knight competition, which really sucked because I played a major role in the planning of each of those.

Also I came down with mono on my very first romantic excursion with my girlfriend. At least she didn't get it too.