PDA

View Full Version : The Halloween of Fall

Flying Mullet
10-16-2009, 08:33 PM
Is Fall the best season for Halloween? Do you wish it was another time of year?

Or any other holiday for that matter.

Del Murder
10-16-2009, 09:01 PM
And Other Thread Topics Created Solely to Satirize Previous Thread Titles

Formalhaut
10-16-2009, 09:03 PM
Its A Paradox. Fall is best for Halloween and Winter Is best for Christmas. The problem is both get polar opposites of Airtime.

Halloween gets a week or two if that of supermarkets and the like putting offers up, and putting abit of decor.

Christmas well a few months Airtime (October - December) and plenty of decor and offers. Then theres New Years But I won't delve into that.

Airtime, it comes down to that.

EDIT: Oh Yeah Mullet I did see the Satire there! Thanks!

theundeadhero
10-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Fall is a great time for Halloween.

Madonna
10-16-2009, 10:28 PM
I personally think the autumn would be a great time to have Halloween! Let us get an online petition to make it so!

Baloki
10-16-2009, 11:24 PM
You kidding me? Halloween, then guy fawlks day, then dancing :D!

rubah
10-16-2009, 11:58 PM
I like autumnween

Jojee
10-17-2009, 01:58 AM
Fall is a terrible time to have Halloween! Not as terrible as winter would be, but come on, summer anyone?

It's always FREEZING outside at night whenever Halloween rolls around, so depending on what you're trying to do with your costume (and for most girls it's to be as scantily clad as possible), you either have to compromise it or freeze your arse off. Now I know you guys all want more scantily clad females (yes, even more than there currently are on Halloween) so I know you all actually want it to be in summer. :</>D

IXVI
10-17-2009, 02:09 AM
what if you had halloween by an erupting volcano?? that'd be pretty safe and fun..

Jiro
10-17-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't get Halloween anyway :(
You know I don't really think you can just change when it is though, isn't it supposed to have some kind of significance?

Rye
10-17-2009, 01:00 PM
Autumn is the best season ever!

Timekeeper
10-17-2009, 01:41 PM
If Halloween were to be in Autumn I think that'd be good, it'd probably mean it mightn't be as hot.

Although, weather doesn't make sense anymore...

Madonna
10-17-2009, 09:41 PM
Fall is a terrible time to have Halloween! Not as terrible as winter would be, but come on, summer anyone?

It's always FREEZING outside at night whenever Halloween rolls around, so depending on what you're trying to do with your costume (and for most girls it's to be as scantily clad as possible), you either have to compromise it or freeze your arse off. Now I know you guys all want more scantily clad females (yes, even more than there currently are on Halloween) so I know you all actually want it to be in summer. :</>DUh, perkiness, hello?!

Agent Proto
10-17-2009, 09:47 PM
The last couple Halloweens were pretty warm, and I hope the warm weather streak continues this year, but considering that it's been relatively cool this fall, I think this Halloween will be pretty cold. However, weather aside, I can't ever imagine Halloween being during any time of the year. It seem rather perfect to take place during autumn, so I don't think it would be Halloween if it was during any other time of the year.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2009, 09:48 PM

It's always FREEZING outside at night whenever Halloween rolls around, so depending on what you're trying to do with your costume (and for most girls it's to be as scantily clad as possible), you either have to compromise it or freeze your arse off. Now I know you guys all want more scantily clad females (yes, even more than there currently are on Halloween) so I know you all actually want it to be in summer. :</>D

I live in SoCal, so it's a perfect time for Halloween; it won't get that cold here until December so the ladies can be as scantily clad as possible.