PDA

View Full Version : Over the Mississippi River, and through the Hood, to Laddy's House We Go!

Laddy
10-17-2009, 03:28 AM
Where do you live? Do you like it? Where do you want to live?

I live about 1/2 and hour outside Memphis, in a pseudo-suburban town. I live in a upper-middle class home, it used to be ugly, but through 10 years of repairs it looks good now. We have four bedrooms and four bathrooms and an eleven-acre yard.

Freya
10-17-2009, 04:01 AM
You know, You've become increasingly stalker like over the past few threads you've made laddy.

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f387/Lekana/oklahoma7.jpg

I live in a red brick house in the southern texoma region of Oklahoma. I has lots of animals. Like my puppy dog heres! I live on a ranch yup yup. And being that I'm in oklahoma, it's tornado alley. I have a cellar to hide in from tornados! Vicious creatures they are.

rubah
10-17-2009, 04:07 AM
I live in the Ozarks~

TheAbominatrix
10-17-2009, 05:07 AM
I live in a trailer! It's an excellent starter place for me, especially in Southern California. I pay about $400 for rent AND utilities while the average apartment in my city is $1000+.

Also adding to the awesome points; whenever people are intoxicated here they start getting ideas that we're in a submarine/space ship/and so on. YES.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2009, 07:00 AM
I live in a trailer! It's an excellent starter place for me, especially in Southern California. I pay about $400 for rent AND utilities while the average apartment in my city is $1000+.

Also adding to the awesome points; whenever people are intoxicated here they start getting ideas that we're in a submarine/space ship/and so on. YES.

That's actually pretty rad.

I live in a three bedroom condo in Southern California. It's a nice place, but I want to move to a bigger place.

Yar
10-17-2009, 07:41 AM
Ohio gozaimasu

Rantz
10-17-2009, 10:47 AM
I live alone in a fairly small apartment in Sweden. It's okay.

Rye
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
In New York, I live in suburbs fairly close to Manhattan. My house is decent enough sized. We have 4 bedrooms, a few bathrooms, a nice yard. We have a real working fireplace in our downstairs living room, and we have a nice big window in our upstairs living room. My bedroom is green. I like it.

Right now, I'm living between a fairly small dorm room and Huxley's house that he's renting in Reading, England. We're in the rich posh student and professor area. I cream myself walking by the houses. They have IVY all over them. :bigsmile:

theundeadhero
10-17-2009, 05:13 PM
I live in an airplane hangar in iraq. It's alright I guess but I wish I didn't have so many roommates.

Where I want to live is Cedar Hill, MO.

Kirobaito
10-18-2009, 06:28 AM
At my parents' house I live in a thoroughly middle-class suburban neighborhood.

At school I live in an apartment with three other guys in the near vicinity of campus.

I don't really want to live anywhere.

Moon Rabbits
10-18-2009, 06:37 AM
I live in Hamilton in a small house with 5 family members and barely any yard. I live in the basement.

I want to move into a small, 2 bedroom apartment in Toronto with a friend of mine so that I don't have to commute to university every day. First I need a job, though . . .

Shauna
10-18-2009, 11:30 AM
I live in East Kilbride, which is about 30 minutes from the city of Glasgow. I live in a 4 bedroomed detatched house in the suburbs, with the family. I guess there's also my Mum's house, which is a little bit smaller, but just as awesome. :D

I would like to move into Glasgow, so I no longer have to commute to go to university. But that will require becoming employed, and giving up the ultimate party house. D: Oh the decisions.

Jiro
10-18-2009, 11:49 AM
I live in a rural area on one-and-a-quarter acres. My house is undergoing "renovations" (and has been for longer then I've been alive) because it's pretty dodgy looking. I mean, the house is nice but it's old and dirty and needs a lot of touching up.

I don't mind it, I just wish we could hurry up and finish building in under the house (it's raised off the ground on metal posts) so that I can have my only pad and put posters and crap up.

I wanna live somewhere nice. I'd like to live a little closer to society then I am now, without having neighbours within reaching distance. My only problems with the area where I live now are poisonous creatures and bushfires. They aren't pleasant.

Breine
10-19-2009, 02:26 PM
I live in a small town in Denmark. The scenery here is nice, and living with my parents is cheap (read: free!), so this is my situation until I have enough money to move away from home. I want to move to Århus.

Momiji
10-19-2009, 02:43 PM
smurfing Fort Wayne, Indiana (http://www.8bm.com/diatribes/volume02/027/546.htm).

get me out of here