PDA

View Full Version : Paranormal

Sephex
10-17-2009, 08:28 AM
So, am I crazy, or do other people believe in paranormal stuff? I watch the show "Ghost Adventures" on the Travel Channel. Now, while a good portion of their stuff could be faked, there is a lot of stuff that could not be faked.

I personally believe that there is more "out there" than the living world. It's hard to explain. Whatever.

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-17-2009, 08:29 AM
There's more to this world than we want to believe, or so I like to believe.

Sephex
10-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Yeah, I know. I refuse to believe that when people die--that's it. They either phase from existence or move on to the afterlife. For whatever reason, some people linger on. As time does on, I believe this to be true. I know I sound crazy, but still....

Wolf Kanno
10-17-2009, 09:48 AM
Nothing crazy in thinking that way at all. I feel the world still holds a lot of mystery and I don't really think science and logical reason alone can explain it all.

Agrias
10-17-2009, 10:38 AM
I believe in demons passing themselves as ghosts and spirits, but i believe when we die, we die. Thats it.

Timekeeper
10-17-2009, 11:25 AM
It would be naive to assume that there's nothing out there, but it would also be naive to stubbornly believe that there is.

Rye
10-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Ghostbusters is the :bou::bou::bou::bou:, but I don't really believe in it.

Agent Proto
10-17-2009, 11:38 AM
I do like to believe in the paranormal, it's really hard when I never experienced anything strange personally. So when it comes to that stuff, it's pretty easy to dismiss and call it fake. I do love watching shows about ghosts and stuff, so yeah. I just don't know whether to believe it or not, since it's so easy to fake some of the stuff, while others you can't ever explain.

krissy
10-17-2009, 04:12 PM
i believe in a pair of normals

http://wpcontent.answers.com/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Normal_vectors2.svg/180px-Normal_vectors2.svg.png

VexNet
10-17-2009, 04:36 PM
There's more to this world than we want to believe, or so I like to believe.

It would be naive to assume that there's nothing out there, but it would also be naive to stubbornly believe that there is.

pretty much sums up what I think too.
it IS basically sitting on the fence, but it's the most logical one.

I would love to find more deeper meanings in all of this unexplained paranormal activities that happen throughout the world. many of which are fake, and the rest are just unexplainable.

Bunny
10-17-2009, 06:27 PM
I believe in ghosts and witches. Vampires too!

Jessweeee♪
10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
The USS Lexington was turned into a sort of museum and it sits in the bay at my hometown. Whenever we go downstairs into the lower parts of the ship, it just feels so eerie. Maybe because it's dark and if you look past the roped off areas it's pitch black. I feel a little spooked when I do. I hear some ghost hunting show visited. I'd like to see that episode o:

LunarWeaver
10-17-2009, 07:47 PM
Only leprechauns and Swedes. Ghosts are fakers!

Rye
10-17-2009, 07:48 PM

An I'm My Own MILF and a Rantzien walk into a bar...

Raistlin
10-17-2009, 08:49 PM
There are some things which are so far out there they have absolutely zero basis for belief. Ghosts are one of those. It's fun to think through as a sort of logic puzzle, though, as to how ghosts would actually interact with the real world. I'm stealing the following example from Dr Unne.

Say there's a ghost in front of you. Does that ghost have mass? Most people would say no (insubstantial and all), in which case the ghost would appear for only a tiny fraction of a second before the Earth, hurtling through space, left it far behind. We also couldn't see it because there'd be nothing for the light to reflect off of. If you say the ghost does have mass, just an incredibly small amount so that it could still pass through things, then any tiny gust of breeze would send it flying. Unlike some supernatural explanations, we have plenty of reasons to believe that ghosts can't exist.

For every so-called event where there just has to be a ghost/spirit/whatever (which usually comes down to a strange light or sound), it just amazes me how so many people suddenly jump to supernatural ideas. Occam's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_Razor) - the simplest explanation is almost always correct. And in all of those cases the simplest explanation is that something natural happened - whether it was light reflecting off of something you didn't see or an unnoticed cat moving around.

I've had plenty of incidents where I heard something I couldn't identify or a light was on I could've sworn I turned off or my keys were somewhere I didn't think I left them, etc etc etc. I shrugged them off as me forgetting what really happened or just not knowing. There's no reason to jump to "ghosts." There's a reason there's no legitimate scientific inquiry into the so-called "paranormal," when there are cameras and receivers and satellites pointing in tons of directions at all times (and for those that say ghosts can't be caught on camera, then we couldn't see them, either, since it's all just reflections of light).

Ghost tours and stories and stuff are fun, though. Classic entertainment. It is fun, but just because you may want to believe in something is no basis for actually believing. The TV shows are just that - entertainment.

Rodarian
10-17-2009, 09:22 PM
I believe the existence of Jins.

rubah
10-17-2009, 09:31 PM
I used to love to read ghost and horror stories, but I don't think I ever entertained the idea of them being real.

The closest was hearing sermons preached on spiritual warfare and believing that.

A solid understanding of mechanics removes a lot of room for doubt and belief. For example, energy can spread through objects, not manifesting itself in a tangible way until a vibration hits an object that shares its natural frequency, where it will resonate.

Shoeberto
10-17-2009, 09:37 PM
Ghost tours and stories and stuff are fun, though. Classic entertainment. It is fun, but just because you may want to believe in something is no basis for actually believing. The TV shows are just that - entertainment.
That's how I take it. I always enjoyed watching shows about hauntings and stuff, but it's really just a suspension of disbelief for the duration. It's fun to be scared and envision another world, but I really can't give any credit to 'paranormal' research considering how it's all just guesswork.

NorthernChaosGod
10-17-2009, 09:51 PM
There are some things which are so far out there they have absolutely zero basis for belief. Ghosts are one of those. It's fun to think through as a sort of logic puzzle, though, as to how ghosts would actually interact with the real world. I'm stealing the following example from Dr Unne.

Say there's a ghost in front of you. Does that ghost have mass? Most people would say no (insubstantial and all), in which case the ghost would appear for only a tiny fraction of a second before the Earth, hurtling through space, left it far behind. We also couldn't see it because there'd be nothing for the light to reflect off of. If you say the ghost does have mass, just an incredibly small amount so that it could still pass through things, then any tiny gust of breeze would send it flying. Unlike some supernatural explanations, we have plenty of reasons to believe that ghosts can't exist.

For every so-called event where there just has to be a ghost/spirit/whatever (which usually comes down to a strange light or sound), it just amazes me how so many people suddenly jump to supernatural ideas. Occam's Razor (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam%27s_Razor) - the simplest explanation is almost always correct. And in all of those cases the simplest explanation is that something natural happened - whether it was light reflecting off of something you didn't see or an unnoticed cat moving around.

I've had plenty of incidents where I heard something I couldn't identify or a light was on I could've sworn I turned off or my keys were somewhere I didn't think I left them, etc etc etc. I shrugged them off as me forgetting what really happened or just not knowing. There's no reason to jump to "ghosts." There's a reason there's no legitimate scientific inquiry into the so-called "paranormal," when there are cameras and receivers and satellites pointing in tons of directions at all times (and for those that say ghosts can't be caught on camera, then we couldn't see them, either, since it's all just reflections of light).

QFT

stalpho slayer
10-18-2009, 01:46 AM
i believe that spirits and demons do in fact exist people refuse to accept what they don't understand.

in the same respect some people chose to believe. in the fear that death is the end of everything.

i chose to believe out of my own experiences that i would call paranormal
wheth you believe me or not decide for yourself.

the choice to believe in the afterlife is your own decision.

i believe in god i believe in heaven but i don't believe in all the bull:angel::angel::angel::angel: the bible tells. its all a matter of choice

Unbreakable Will
10-22-2009, 04:18 PM
I believe in demons passing themselves as ghosts and spirits, but i believe when we die, we die. Thats it.
I agree with this, people die and their spirits go elsewhere.

You would think one of them would have seen it. :bigsmile:

Bunny
10-22-2009, 04:56 PM

Long story short, Rantzien woke up with a sore ass.

black orb
10-22-2009, 10:40 PM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/i_want_to_believe.jpg

Parker
10-22-2009, 11:26 PM
One time I heard my grandma say "parker. im disappointed in you......i dont even tell my friends i have grandchildren"

....but the thing is...

....she's been dead for YEARS

FaithWontFall
10-23-2009, 12:44 AM
I believe in the paranormal. I like the idea that some things out there can happen that science cant explain. :D
I'm not sure i believe in vampires or werewolves, but spirits i believe in.

Tavrobel
10-23-2009, 12:55 AM
I believe that invisible vectors are actually the cause for all motion in the universe. I shall call them "Forces."

black orb
10-23-2009, 01:35 AM
I believe that invisible vectors are actually the cause for all motion in the universe. I shall call them "Forces."
>>> Those already have a name, its called "dark matter"..

Rocket Edge
10-23-2009, 01:46 AM
One time I heard my grandma say "parker. im disappointed in you......i dont even tell my friends i have grandchildren"

....but the thing is...

lmao

I 100% believe in spirits. I actually used to be quite skeptical when I was younger, but much evidence from people I know and events that have happened locally make me believe otherwise. I was chatting to my gran there last week & we wandered onto this discussion. She said in the old days if there was any sort of irregular disturbance, or if anyone seen something, a priest would have to come down and bless that area with holy water and say a few words. Afterward, everything would be fine. There's plenty of other facts & stories I've heard, but I'm not gonna go into it. Anyway, I hope I don't come across as gullible here or anything, but that's what I believe.

There's also much about old Irish curses I've heard about and looked up on, but that's a different kettle of fish.

Agrias
10-23-2009, 04:06 AM
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/i_want_to_believe.jpg

I LOVE the x-files!! <3

Meow
10-23-2009, 05:03 AM
sometimes I will eat a taco but I can still detect a "presence" in the wrapper after the fact

as if the taco were still in that wrapper, calling out to me

a "ghost taco" if you will

McLovin'
10-23-2009, 05:39 AM
If ghosts are real then religion is real and I can't have that.

The Space Pope
10-23-2009, 05:55 AM
If ghosts are real then religion is real and I can't have that.
Religions are quite real, just not the deities they worship. But then again, just as with ghosts or whatnot, you cannot know for a fact either way.

As for paranormal activities, yes and no. While I do believe that other forms of life could exist in other parts of the universe or even this galaxy or even another plane of existence/dimension, I don't see how we'd be able to make any sort of contact with a being like that, at least not with the current level of technology. Or maybe our minds haven't evolved to the point where we can perceive such 'otherworldly' phenomena, as we use less than 10% of our brain capacity on average.

Timekeeper
10-23-2009, 11:05 AM

I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls my destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2009, 11:21 AM
I believe that everything could be possible and could exist until I can absolutely prove that they could not. However, I choose not to believe in such things. In my opinion, ghosts cannot exist. We are completely physical beings; there is no mind or soul or whatever. Therefore ghosts are an impossibility to me. Having said that, I may be wrong, and as such I do not deny the existence of ghosts etc. completely, only in my opinion. If I met a ghost under reasonable conditions and circumstances, then I would have to do some re-evaluation of my philosophical beliefs.

I choose not to believe in any afterlife in any way. Even if I were a dualist, I would still not believe in an afterlife. The idea of any afterlife is horrific to me. I can't wait to die. I like the idea of death. An official end. I don't like cliffhangers that aren't eventually...uncliffhanged (I really wish I wouldn't keep forgetting vocab :(). Of course, I could once again be wrong. Only one way to find out really. I don't disregard or dislike any other views of the afterlife for this reason.

Regarding alien life: anybody who doesn't "believe" in aliens needs to be shot in the face by bears wielding guns that shoot tigers covered in razor blades. Don't be so ridiculously naive. Whether or not aliens have visited Earth is a different thing. They may have without my knowing (I don't think it's wrong to assume that any lifeform that can reach Earth is exceptionally more technologically advanced than us, and can probably hang around us unnoticed), but I doubt it.

@The Space Pope: The 10% thing is a myth.

Unbreakable Will
10-23-2009, 06:14 PM

....but the thing is...

ROFL!

Raistlin
10-23-2009, 06:38 PM
Or maybe our minds haven't evolved to the point where we can perceive such 'otherworldly' phenomena, as we use less than 10% of our brain capacity on average.

Please tell me you were being sarcastic. We do, in fact, use 100% of our brains. Also "haven't evolved" seems to imply the standard misconception that evolution is some sort of linear development from "worse" to "better"/"higher," when in fact it's not, but more of a simple reaction to random mutations combined with variable natural pressures.

The Space Pope
10-23-2009, 10:09 PM
Yeah I wanted to try my hand at sounding like a philosophical wikipedia douche, glad you picked up on it. I was taking a cue from a certain few people ITT ;o

Honestly speaking I think heaven, ghosts, whatever are all crap. But I really do believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life, but not in the "LOL CONSPIRACY" way.

stalpho slayer
10-24-2009, 06:00 AM
check out the villisca murder house (http://http://www.villiscaiowa.com/)there's tons of stories about that place

what happened there is disturbing enough
8 people killed 6 were kids

McLovin'
10-24-2009, 06:48 AM
Honestly the pictures on that site look like things people are specifically looking for. "Look there is a strange shaped shadow here. oooh myyyy"

Raistlin
10-24-2009, 04:13 PM
Which reminds me, the power of suggestion is a very well-known psychological phenomenon (the same psychological principle which gives us the placebo effect). When you think something is there, your brain starts looking for reasons to justify it. Your brain can even make you sick if think you are strong enough; it can obviously make you see or hear things -- and if you actually do see or hear something, you'll think it's exclusively caused by what you want to be there.

stalpho slayer
10-24-2009, 08:45 PM
Honestly the pictures on that site look like things people are specifically looking for. "Look there is a strange shaped shadow here. oooh myyyy"

Which reminds me, the power of suggestion is a very well-known psychological phenomenon (the same psychological principle which gives us the placebo effect). When you think something is there, your brain starts looking for reasons to justify it. Your brain can even make you sick if think you are strong enough; it can obviously make you see or hear things -- and if you actually do see or hear something, you'll think it's exclusively caused by what you want to be there.

orbs can be explained as dust shadow can be a play of light i understand that but how can there be so many testimonys and there be nothing happening i plan to go there myself and personally find out if its just a cheap trick. i belive orbs are just bull:skull::skull::skull::skull:.

shadows can be explained as people playing a trick or a play of light.
people see what they want to see. i'm going to try and disprove everything people saw and if i can't well who knows everyone has a place in there area that is said to be haunted.

i pointed out villisca because its in my area. if people see what they want to see ya your going to find "evidence". people go into investigations looking for ghosts. they need to find a way to explain it instead of writing it up to the paranormal.

ur probably just as skeptical as i am. but if something happens and you cant explain it. what would u say to other people? would you pretend it did'nt happen? would you try to explain it? what would you do?

Raistlin
10-24-2009, 09:20 PM
If something happened that I couldn't explain I would say just that: something happened that I can't explain. Just because I can't (at the moment) explain something does not rationally justify leaping to conclusions which themselves have no rational basis. There have been plenty of occurrences of sounds I couldn't identify or strange lights or things turning up somewhere when I could've sworn I left them someplace else. I just shrug and move on. It's far more likely I'm remembering wrong or my eyes or ears are tricking me than any supernatural explanation.

Hell, even assuming some supernatural explanation, ghosts are no more likely in that instance than fairies or leprechauns or demons or witches or invisible unicorns. Somehow ghosts seem more likely to people, but it's only because of the number of people who believe in ghosts; there is still no substantive evidence for their existence, any more so than thousands of other baseless supernatural beings.

Jojee
10-25-2009, 12:18 AM
<i>I</i> still say there's a good basis for invisible unicorns.

Bunny
10-25-2009, 12:23 AM
You're also afraid of ladybugs.

Formalhaut
10-25-2009, 01:27 AM
Personally, Im open minded. I mean, sure lots of stuff of it is faked or it a natural cause, but theres that one or two pieces of evidence that keeps you guessing.

By the way, Most Haunted is doing their annual Halloween Live Events.

Timekeeper
10-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Fine don't pick up on/mention my allusion to star wars :(

stalpho slayer
10-25-2009, 02:34 PM
If something happened that I couldn't explain I would say just that: something happened that I can't explain. Just because I can't (at the moment) explain something does not rationally justify leaping to conclusions which themselves have no rational basis. There have been plenty of occurrences of sounds I couldn't identify or strange lights or things turning up somewhere when I could've sworn I left them someplace else. I just shrug and move on. It's far more likely I'm remembering wrong or my eyes or ears are tricking me than any supernatural explanation.

Hell, even assuming some supernatural explanation, ghosts are no more likely in that instance than fairies or leprechauns or demons or witches or invisible unicorns. Somehow ghosts seem more likely to people, but it's only because of the number of people who believe in ghosts; there is still no substantive evidence for their existence, any more so than thousands of other baseless supernatural beings.

even saying ur just seeing thing and hearing things. still how could you compare ghosts to fairies, leprechauns, demons, witches, invisible unicorns. the reason a ghost is more likely is because
they're not a magical horned horse or a midget leading you to his pot o' gold or a tiny flying pixie that looks human. demons started with peoples belief in god and hell. the thought of a human spirit is comforting to many people. thats why you see so many people saying they saw a ghost.

i honestly have to ask what would you say if you saw someone that you thought was dead a person whose funeral you went to? are you going to say your hallucinating or are you going to try and prove what you saw? i chose to believe in the hope that there is an afterlife. i can't go on living every day saying that you only have your life then thats it.

i belive not out of fear but sadness because what if im wrong? that means we all die for nothing. that means life is pointless. what good would it do to live and die for nothing. that would make medicine pointless.

im not saying you have to believe but im asking you to consider this if we all die for nothing than whats the point of living our lives if were just going to die?

black orb
10-25-2009, 07:45 PM
>>> I bet most of the people who dont believe in ghosts are still scared of them :D.
Oh yeah, and please invite your friends and play with the Ouija Board (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouija), but dont blame if some of you get possessed or something like that..

krissy
10-25-2009, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=Raistlin;2738358]

im not saying you have to believe but im asking you to consider this if we all die for nothing than whats the point of living our lives if were just going to die?

life has meaning in and of itself. would you start looting and killing and raping and just hedonize it up in general if you didn't believe in a higher dimension of existence? no, you'd probably try to leave your mark on the history of humanity or enjoy the time you get.

if there's a point for you and your existence has a point for people that care about you, then approaching it all as pointless seems a little misguided.

additionally, assuming you believe in a creator, the creator would no doubt intend that this life be respected of its own merit, and not only as a test for some other plane of existence. living this life like it is a test for another seems like it disrespects this one.

it's like
not eating a cookie because once you're done eating it it's gone forever.

i'll just eat the cookie and bake more when im hungry.

edit ghost car
YouTube - Ghost Car (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSLBtm__aKw)

NorthernChaosGod
10-25-2009, 11:50 PM
i honestly have to ask what would you say if you saw someone that you thought was dead a person whose funeral you went to? are you going to say your hallucinating or are you going to try and prove what you saw? i chose to believe in the hope that there is an afterlife. i can't go on living every day saying that you only have your life then thats it.

i belive not out of fear but sadness because what if im wrong? that means we all die for nothing. that means life is pointless. what good would it do to live and die for nothing. that would make medicine pointless.

Who says it's for nothing? Why does there have to be an afterlife for life to have meaning? The point of life is to live on through our actions, our legacy and our offspring. Why is that not enough for you? I'm perfectly content living on purely as a memory in the minds of my loved ones.

If you jump to any conclusion based on life being finite, it would be that it is more precious than you realize and that you should make the most with the little time that you have.

Raistlin
10-27-2009, 01:40 AM
even saying ur just seeing thing and hearing things. still how could you compare ghosts to fairies, leprechauns, demons, witches, invisible unicorns. the reason a ghost is more likely is because
they're not a magical horned horse or a midget leading you to his pot o' gold or a tiny flying pixie that looks human. demons started with peoples belief in god and hell. the thought of a human spirit is comforting to many people. thats why you see so many people saying they saw a ghost.

Argument ad populum: just because more people believe something (or want to believe it) does not make any more likely to be true. Ghosts and demons have no more actual substantive evidence for them than any of the mystical things I mentioned.

i honestly have to ask what would you say if you saw someone that you thought was dead a person whose funeral you went to? are you going to say your hallucinating or are you going to try and prove what you saw?

Probably hallucinating/imagining things. I know I'm capable of that, but I don't know that it is even possible for ghosts to exist. And just because I may not know the answer does not mean that I'm logically justified in making up any irrational nonsense to fill the gaps. "I don't know" is a much more valid response than ghosts.

i chose to believe in the hope that there is an afterlife. i can't go on living every day saying that you only have your life then thats it.

Just because you want something to be true does not make it any more likely. Reality does not respond to your whims; it merely exists.

krissy responded very well to this point. My life has meaning because it's mine - because I can feel, and I choose to take enjoyment out of my own existence, regardless of what may (or more likely, may not) happen after my death.

rubah
10-27-2009, 03:51 AM
>>> I bet most of the people who dont believe in ghosts are still scared of them :D.

not really; they don't exist.

Loony BoB
10-27-2009, 02:48 PM
I believe there are paranormal things out there, however I don't believe every story I'm told and am extremely sceptical of that sort of things. I've never believed a ghost story.

stalpho slayer
10-27-2009, 10:35 PM

Argument ad populum: just because more people believe something (or want to believe it) does not make any more likely to be true. Ghosts and demons have no more actual substantive evidence for them than any of the mystical things I mentioned.

i honestly have to ask what would you say if you saw someone that you thought was dead a person whose funeral you went to? are you going to say your hallucinating or are you going to try and prove what you saw?
Probably hallucinating/imagining things. I know I'm capable of that, but I don't know that it is even possible for ghosts to exist. And just because I may not know the answer does not mean that I'm logically justified in making up any irrational nonsense to fill the gaps. "I don't know" is a much more valid response than ghosts.

i chose to believe in the hope that there is an afterlife. i can't go on living every day saying that you only have your life then thats it.
Just because you want something to be true does not make it any more likely. Reality does not respond to your whims; it merely exists.

krissy responded very well to this point. My life has meaning because it's mine - because I can feel, and I choose to take enjoyment out of my own existence, regardless of what may (or more likely, may not) happen after my death.

i realize wanting and existing are to different thing and i also wish to say this
a higher power doesn't give meaning to my life it gives me reasoning that everybody gets the justice they deserve. why should good people die when there is tons of people that might deserve at least some kind of punishment. i don't go by the commandments but when people take other peoples lives and get away with it. why should good people die. and the other guy get away with it.

^
l
l
l
l

thats what i mean by that
why should anyone continue to exist when the good have to die god existing for me is saying that evil people will get what they deserve

the axe murderer for instance where is the justice for those who were killed in that house where was the killers prison sentence where is his punishment?

explain that to me
and don't give me crap i know the date July' 10 1912 tech was not around which proves my case even more
8 people killed for no reason the murderer was never caught

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Bad :bou::bou::bou::bou: happens, why should that make life any less meaningful? Again, that should only galvanize any feelings of gratitude knowing that for any reason and at any time everything could just end.

41-Inches-Wide
10-28-2009, 11:48 AM
>>> I bet most of the people who dont believe in ghosts are still scared of them.

I know that ghosts don't exist. But it doesn't hurt if take extra precaution, right? :(

Can ghosts get inside a forcefield? I hope not.

Duce of Daggers
10-28-2009, 07:40 PM

i realize wanting and existing are to different thing and i also wish to say this
a higher power doesn't give meaning to my life it gives me reasoning that everybody gets the justice they deserve. why should good people die when there is tons of people that might deserve at least some kind of punishment. i don't go by the commandments but when people take other peoples lives and get away with it. why should good people die. and the other guy get away with it.

^
l
l
l
l

im not saying you have to believe but im asking you to consider this if we all die for nothing than whats the point of living our lives if were just going to die?thats what i mean by that
why should anyone continue to exist when the good have to die god existing for me is saying that evil people will get what they deserve

the axe murderer for instance where is the justice for those who were killed in that house where was the killers prison sentence where is his punishment?

explain that to me
and don't give me crap i know the date July' 10 1912 tech was not around which proves my case even more
8 people killed for no reason the murderer was never caught

:skull::skull::skull::skull: happens get over it. if anything that should give your life more meaning. because it didn't happen to you.

as for the paranormal i don't know if i believe or not. but its not a good idea just to go on faith. where is your proof and where is your evidence?

black orb
10-28-2009, 11:06 PM

not really; they don't exist.
>>> I can still find ways to scare you..