PDA

View Full Version : Breezy~

Mogi
10-18-2009, 05:21 PM
This stems from a few conversations I've had with Jesswee over the past few days. I figured I'd see what all of you thought too.
:3

I love Fall and Winter weather; it's my favourite time of the year. I always feel really good when it's cool and breezy out. It's almost as if I can feel the the wind cut through me, taking everything bad in me away as smoke.

What's your favourite time of year, as far as weather is concerned, and why?
:</>D
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

theundeadhero
10-18-2009, 05:27 PM
I love the fall. At the end of every September and then in October I used to always feel the need to go off and have some sort of adventures. To explore and everything. Call it my wanderlust or even something from the Hobbit, like that. Then one Fall I did go off and start adventuring and I've never regretted it.

Mogi
10-18-2009, 05:35 PM
OH, I know what you mean! It's like a sense of freedom!

Freya
10-18-2009, 06:06 PM
I love the night time so if it's too cold to sit outside and look at stars then I don't like it. So early fall for me :P I love just looking at stars and it always seems the best time to do it in the fall. :P

Otherwise spring. I love the nice warm weather after it's been cold for so long!

Jowy
10-18-2009, 06:19 PM
I like fall too. Too bad it lasts for two weeks, and then Winter starts here. It's fucking cold out.

rubah
10-18-2009, 06:43 PM
anything but winter.

Rye
10-18-2009, 06:47 PM
Autumn seems to be a full season here in England, where as in NY it seems to go by a little too fast into winter. It's wonderful. I know it's the season of things dying, but I think it's the most elegant of seasons and the most lively, with things all dressed up in their bests reds and golds.

Mogi
10-18-2009, 07:41 PM
Also, I hate Spring because of my horrible allergies.
x.x

Jessweeee♪
10-18-2009, 07:47 PM
They're all pretty neat n.n

I tend to get very emotional from winter to spring, and sometimes it's a bad thing. Other times it's a very good thing n.n

Momiji
10-18-2009, 08:06 PM
*sigh* It seems like we've given fall a complete miss this year and went straight into winter. The leaves haven't even fallen yet and it's been in the low 40s all week. :(

Rocket Edge
10-18-2009, 08:29 PM
This time actually. We get sunshine around now with little rain. The temperature isn't at it highest obviously but yeah, as long as it's not raining I don't give a :bou::bou::bou::bou:.

This thread title reminds me of the track 'Breezy' from FF VIII, think I'll go slap it on...

Agent Proto
10-18-2009, 10:33 PM
Fall and Spring are the best seasons of the year. Fall beats out Spring for the top spot because my birthday falls in the season, and usually allergies go haywire during Spring. Summer and Winter aren't so bad either.

krissy
10-19-2009, 12:04 AM
This thread title reminds me of the track 'Breezy' from FF VIII, think I'll go slap it on...

yeah me too ;(

anyway on topic:
Cat Face 15 - Weebl's Stuff (http://www.weebls-stuff.com/catface/Cat+Face+15/)

NeoCracker
10-19-2009, 12:06 AM
I don't care which season, just give me rain. Any kind from light to heavy.

Agent Proto
10-19-2009, 12:09 AM
I have to admit that rain during spring is more awesome than rain during fall. This weekend, it was wet <i>and</i> cold. And I hate that.