PDA

View Full Version : Yay, new game!

Flying Mullet
10-19-2009, 01:58 PM
Three years ago I picked up FFIII on the DS so I would have a new copy of the game, even though I didn't own a DS. Now, three years later I still don't own a DS, but I borrowed my brother-in-law's for my upcoming trip to Washington DC so I can enjoy some FFIII goodness on the plane.

So, what games are you looking forward to playing in the near future?

Momiji
10-19-2009, 02:28 PM
The end of November just won't come fast enough. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG0pyFWlqxw)

Oh, and I still want to play Muramasa, and I'm excited for Trauma Team, but that won't be out for a while yet.

Levian
10-19-2009, 02:41 PM
I bought Trapt 3 years ago, but played it for the first time yesterday, and it wasn't half bad! Definitely not a game most people will like, but then again, I'm not most people.

I also look forward to playing Silent Hill Origins. I'm gonna play it with a friend though, as we've recently played Silent Hill 1-5 together, so I have to wait a few days probably. We're Silent Hill buddies.

I'm also looking forward to play Gregory Horror Show, and a bunch of unreleased games.

Del Murder
10-19-2009, 04:09 PM
Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, which I finally got to play today!

Wolf Kanno
10-19-2009, 04:14 PM
Yesterday, I picked up Dragon Quest VIII, Space Channel 5, Godhand, and Suikoden Tactics. Currently playing DQ8. :D

Momiji
10-19-2009, 05:31 PM

How is it? *hasn't had the chance to pick it up*

Del Murder
10-19-2009, 05:35 PM
I only got to play through the tutorial parts but so far I am impressed. The opening sequence was awesome.

Khimbar2775
10-19-2009, 05:59 PM
im playing a "new" game as well. :D Tales of Destiny. im an emulator fan atm, and im going back through a bunch of ps1 games ive played or always wanted to.

on the list right now:
Xenogears
Tales of Destiny
Wild ARMSs 2
Vagrant Story
Legend of Lagaia (still need to find emulation)

im open for suggestions as well. anyone remember amazing ps1 games they really loved? all final fantasies have been beaten, but im putting IX on the list cause i played that one the least and wanna play it agian

Bolivar
10-19-2009, 06:28 PM
As far as new old games Shadow of the Colossus just got delivered.

As far as new games I'm looking forward to Borderlands, Motorstorm: Arctic Edge, Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, Katamari Forever. I just started Assassin's Creed a week or two ago so I'm currently enjoying that and might play the sequel this year.

Dreddz
10-19-2009, 07:57 PM
I'm pretty excited for Borderlands and Tekken 6 at the moment. After that there isn't much really. Not till Bayonetta anyway.

Shattered Dreamer
10-19-2009, 09:25 PM
I got a PS3 slim recently & I've already finish MGS4 & Batman Arkham Asylum:D I'm hoping to start Xenogears soon, finish Legends Of Dragoon,FF9 & Chrono Cross at some stage:tongue:

Captain Maxx Power
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Probably put my time between Dragon Age and Torchlight which are coming out soon. I've still got Valkyrie Profile 2 to get through as well.

Wolf Kanno
10-20-2009, 08:37 AM
im playing a "new" game as well. :D Tales of Destiny. im an emulator fan atm, and im going back through a bunch of ps1 games ive played or always wanted to.

on the list right now:
Xenogears
Tales of Destiny
Wild ARMSs 2
Vagrant Story
Legend of Lagaia (still need to find emulation)

im open for suggestions as well. anyone remember amazing ps1 games they really loved? all final fantasies have been beaten, but im putting IX on the list cause i played that one the least and wanna play it agian

You have three titles I normally suggest. I'd say FFTactics if that wasn't part of your FF group. Chrono Cross, Lunar 1 and 2 (if you can't find the PS1 remakes, try Sega CD and Sega Saturn) Front Mission 3, Legend of Mana, Threads of Fate, Breath of Fire III and IV, and Grandia. Also the original Wild ARMS if you haven't already...

ljkkjlcm9
10-20-2009, 07:11 PM
after I finish playing through Infamous, I'm moving on to Prototype. I just need to bide my time til next month, in which I will be swamped with awesome games for my Wii/PS3.

THE JACKEL

Deadwinter66950
10-20-2009, 08:42 PM
The only games I'm currently looking forward to is MAG and FF13. There might be a couple others I might get later down the road but those are the only to I'm really interested in right now.

Quindiana Jones
10-20-2009, 09:05 PM
The Witcher: Ride of the White Wolf.

It was cancelled because the French are bastards. I refuse to accept any other reason. But I am forever living in the hope that they decide to finish what they have already almost fecking finished.

Aerith's Knight
10-20-2009, 09:05 PM

Took two weeks before it finally arrived, only to find out that I accidentally ordered KH1.

...>_<

Ouch!
10-20-2009, 09:15 PM

How is it? *hasn't had the chance to pick it up*
It's a hell of a lot more enjoyable than I ever expected it to be. I highly recommend it.

Psychotic
10-21-2009, 03:34 AM
So many games that are coming out soon that I'd love to get. Pro Evo, Borderlands, The Ballad of Gay Tony, Tekken 6, Assassin's Creed 2...and I know I really can't afford to buy all this :bou::bou::bou::bou:. :(

The Summoner of Leviathan
10-21-2009, 03:54 AM
Dragon Age: Origin and Assassin's Creed II. :D

Yeargdribble
10-21-2009, 04:40 AM
New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Demon's Souls
Dragon Age: Origins
God of War III
Assassin's Creed II
Monster Hunter Tri
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIV
God of War Collection
Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Machinarium

Above all is probably New Super Mario Bros. Wii. Can't wait to play this with my wife. Looking to get a PS3 in the near future and can't wait to get my hands on Demon's Souls. Excited also about GoW Collection just to have another run through in HD with trophies.

I also have a laundry list of older games that I've not touched yet for various reasons but will try to catch up on.

Mirror's Edge
Dead Space
Patapon 1&2
Little Big Planet (GOTYE)
Fallout 3 (GOTYE)
Okami

All of the above games are games I'm looking to play through when I buy them soon, but I've also got a good number of games in my possession I need to finish/start.

Dissidia
A Boy and his Blob
Metroid Prime Collection
de Blob
Mad World
Kingdom Hearts 1&2 (followed by 358/2 Days)

Far on the horizon but very exciting nonetheless are...

Mario Galaxy 2
Diablo III
Okamiden
The Last Guardian

Busy