PDA

View Full Version : This is the greatest massage I've ever... seen on my computer?

Rye
10-19-2009, 10:55 PM
What is your favorite kind of massages? What's the best massage you've ever received. :bigsmile:

Moon Rabbits
10-19-2009, 11:09 PM
Back rubs that quickly evolve into sex, ftw.

That answers both questions.

Del Murder
10-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Gonna have to agree with Rabbits on this one.

NorthernChaosGod
10-19-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm going to have to third that notion.

Parker
10-20-2009, 02:06 AM
SOMEONE JUST TOUCH ME. ANYONE

rubah
10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
*patpats parker*

Marshall Banana
10-20-2009, 02:50 AM
Mr. Wand. =O

Breine
10-20-2009, 10:27 AM
There's nothing like a really good full body massage. I lurve massages and often try and talk my dad into giving me a neck rub.

I remember after having been on a 5 day trek in Nepal, me and my friend both immediately ordered a full body massage... like the second we came back to Kathmandu. It was soooooo good. Plus, we got a discount. What's not to love.

Timekeeper
10-20-2009, 01:46 PM
A friend unexpectedly started massaging my foot. At first it was weird, then I realised he was a really good foot massager and it felt amazing; it was weird.

Jiro
10-20-2009, 01:51 PM
I second Timekeeper. That kid he's talking about has magic hands or something.

Rase
10-20-2009, 04:07 PM
Giving my girl a full body massage is always fun.

Psychotic
10-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Shove your knuckles into my back, hard, and I am yours forever.

Yar
10-20-2009, 05:38 PM
I like those chairs at the mall that give you a back rub for a dollar. :)

Then they sleep with you. :(

Filthy chairs. :mad2:

Del Murder
10-20-2009, 05:48 PM
I find those chairs to be incredibly uncomfortable.

Rodarian
10-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Apparently I'm really good at giving a nice body massage, but when I ask for one, people refuse and give me some sort of excuse... I know I have no 'bodily' problems, so what gives!! :P IT MAKES ME SO MAD I TELL YOU!!:mad2::mad2:

I have gotten a full body Thai massage i Thailand.. Let me tell ya that I really needed to keep my tool down when her palms pressed down on the sides, close to groin area!! It was pleasant the experience but there was this guy who just wouldn't shut up in the other room!!

Quindiana Jones
10-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Breast to face massage please. ;)

Aerith's Knight
10-20-2009, 09:24 PM
Breast to face massage please. ;)

Think more daring.

..Although that'd probably be sticky, but I don't mind.

Peegee
10-20-2009, 09:46 PM
Knowing how to give an excellent massage is the absolute worst thing I've ever learned to do.

I should've applied that knowledge toward something of value, like swimming or being Asian.

I'm serious too.

Meat Puppet
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
Think more daring.

That’s not so much daring as much as it is just you being really creepy.

Iceglow
10-21-2009, 02:19 AM
Shove your knuckles into my back, hard, and I am yours forever.

Thats not what you done when I done it to you, you screamed like a little girl, wait no...did I make you orgasm?

I have to agree, back rub evolving in to sex is very, very nice but frankly I always preferred the massaging of my genitals by my girlfriend's tongue for sheer ecstasy.

Psychotic
10-21-2009, 02:48 AM
Steve why would you tell everyone about our special time? You said your service was discreet.

I'm taking my business to Baloki.

The Space Pope
10-21-2009, 02:51 AM
I regret saying that when I was ten

I feel so cheap now.

Shlup
10-21-2009, 03:16 AM
I don't typically like being touched, so I prefer a massage chair. It's also nice when BJ rubs on me but that's not really a massage.

Rye
10-21-2009, 09:35 AM
I'm apparently really good at giving massages even though my thumbs crack while I do it a lot.

Unbreakable Will
10-21-2009, 09:47 AM
I regret saying that when I was ten

I feel so cheap now.
HA!

Nikki is actually really good at back and neck massages :) Im not bad at it myself.

Oh I once got a massage from some creepy stalker chick at me and Nikkis school O.o not because I wanted to but because she kept asking me to let her like everday. Not bad but still awkward as hell.
NIkki: it was that Kayce chick that was fucking creepy

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Freya is always offering massages to random guys. :roll2

Breine
10-21-2009, 11:12 AM
Freya is always offering massages to random guys. :roll2

..I thought I was special :(

Quindiana Jones
10-21-2009, 11:14 AM
No, you just weren't random. You were targeted.

Psychotic
10-21-2009, 01:55 PM
Hope you weren't planning on using your kidneys for anything, Breine.

Rodarian
10-21-2009, 05:17 PM
I agree its a cruse when your hands are that talented....

Hmmmm why does massaging the back usually end up in sex I wonder....

Oh I remember this awkward scene.. My best friend needed a back and shoulder rub after he came back from the gym..He sat by the base of the sofa while I was sitting on top and proceeded to do the above mentioned as we watched our usual selections of Anime... Anyhow I have no idea what region of his muscles I hit, but he made such a moan that when he turned around I was half across the room like a scared bunny! 0_o He looked at me and started to laugh! Even I laughed later but I told him that I will never give him that kind of rub down again!

Unbreakable Will
10-21-2009, 05:19 PM

Oh I remember this awkward scene.. My best friend needed a back and shoulder rub after he came back from the gym..He sat by the base of the sofa while I was sitting on top and proceeded to do the above mentioned as we watched our usual selections of Anime... Anyhow I have no idea what region of his muscles I hit, but he made such a moan that when he turned around I was half across the room like a scared bunny! 0_o He looked at me and started to laugh! Even I laughed later but I told him that I will never give him that kind of rub down again!
LOL

NorthernChaosGod
10-22-2009, 12:05 AM

Hella lulzy.

black orb
10-22-2009, 10:51 PM
>>> I cant remember any, but I remember getting beaten up and bitten by dogs, so thats probably the closest thing to a massage i have ever had..

Shiny
10-23-2009, 12:54 AM
My back and stomach being rubbed almost always results to instant bliss. The best one I got was from a random person and who decided to rub my back while they were talking to me. They were like, "Are you listening?" And I was like, "Little higher." Also, my hands are like magic. I've got me some soft, small hands that do the trick.

Marshall Banana
10-23-2009, 03:33 AM
stomach being rubbed
Ooh! I forgot about tummy rubs. Tummy rubs feel so good that they put me to sleep.

Quindiana Jones
10-23-2009, 08:28 AM
MB is actually a puppy.