PDA

View Full Version : >> Dont you hate when this happens??..

black orb
10-26-2009, 08:14 PM
>>> I was playing the the NES version and I finally obtained those 2 keys you need to access the final stage, Eureka and Sylx if im now wrong, then I accidentally sold or dropped such keys (i dont remember well) and saved.
Well this ended in fucking up my whole game since I cant beat it now.. :mad2:

Screw this im not gonna beat ff3 until the next year..

rubah
10-26-2009, 08:49 PM
I didn't do anything dumb in ff3, but I was playing ff4-ds, wound up with a rainbow pudding or whatever in my inventory, wondered 'hmmm, I wonder if that sells for a lot? OOOH YAY GIL' and continued on my [rich] merry way.

Calarandir
10-27-2009, 01:59 AM
I know when I was replaying FF3 I accidently saved over that save file with my completed save file by accident, that was pretty annoying...

Elpizo
10-27-2009, 07:24 AM
I did save over my file with lv 99 FEOKs once, but never did something game-destroying, no.

black orb
10-27-2009, 11:14 PM
I didn't do anything dumb in ff3, but I was playing ff4-ds, wound up with a rainbow pudding or whatever in my inventory, wondered 'hmmm, I wonder if that sells for a lot? OOOH YAY GIL' and continued on my [rich] merry way.
>>> Atleast you were able to beat the game..

I dont :cry:..

Zeromus
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Woah, I never noticed u could sell those items... =/
'Cause usually you can't sell items such important as those...
I played the nes version of this game too, but I really didn't notice it =/

Raistlin
11-09-2009, 01:04 AM
Ouch, that sucks. I didn't do anything very dumb in FF3, though I have done similar things in other games. In FFA I ended up saving in a dungeon which somehow resulted in me being stuck when I had to reset, ruining my game. :(