PDA

View Full Version : *slaps forehead* ugh family

Chemical
10-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Over the summer I invited PG to my cottage.
He brought his keys down to the dock.
My mom had a few coolers and noticing that Mike brought his keys down picked them up and began to lecture him about how you should never bring your keys down to a dock because it just takes a bump for them to fall into the water. Meanwhile she's dangling them through a crack...
*slaps forehead as she loses them down the crack into the lake*

So have your parents met any EoFFers?
In what ways have they tortured your friends?

Agent Proto
10-26-2009, 10:34 PM
Hahaha, your mom fails. xD

Meanwhile, my parents haven't met any EoFFers, maybe one if you consider someone who doesn't post here any more. Regardless of that, no they haven't done anything to torture my friends, maybe because I don't have any friends who come by my house anyway, so I don't have any stories to tell.

black orb
10-26-2009, 10:39 PM
>>> I have never-ever invited a friend to my house, my mom used to do it for my birthdays when i was little..

Shlup
10-26-2009, 10:48 PM
My parents met EoFFers at my wedding and BoB and Kalen have stayed the night at my mother's house. I don't think any torture happened though.

Rantz
10-26-2009, 10:56 PM
According to stories of various EoFFers, my mum has "been around" quite a bit.

Peegee
10-26-2009, 11:14 PM
I've met James' parents but I think that's it.

Well no, I met Bonnie's mom once but that was unintended and such. I should ask her (bonnie) what she (mom) thought of me.

Parker
10-27-2009, 12:19 AM
my dad came into my work and started singing "I just called to say i love you" really loudly.....pretty embarrassing!

and no i have enver met and eoffer and i doubt my parents have and i and they never will

Christmas
10-27-2009, 12:22 AM
My parents invited Psychotic, LITTLE MANUS and every EOFFer to my house on halloween night but none turn up. My family including my dearest son never celebrate Halloween after that. :(

Raistlin
10-27-2009, 01:27 AM
Jojo met my dad as he helped me move into my new apartment in August. Jojo had an interview in D.C. that week, so I picked her up on the way down for a weekend visit. It was kinda weird to think about, considering I've known the twerp for over 9 years and my parents had never even heard of her before that.

I've also met Lynx's wife's family (parents and brothers) as I've stayed there twice now when they are in town. Good times.

Bunny
10-27-2009, 01:30 AM
My personal life and my internet life should never meet.

rubah
10-27-2009, 03:48 AM
yup. mostly they torture me by telling embarassing stories.

Jessweeee♪
10-27-2009, 06:21 AM
My parents only interact with my friends if they absolutely have to. They like them okay, though, so I guess everything is cool beans.

Raistlin
10-28-2009, 01:12 AM
Oh haha, I just remembered another one: I've talked to Jojo's mom on the phone. When she was staying over, apparently the twerp didn't pick up when her mom called, and so she called me (being given my number by Jojo for emergencies, I guess). I couldn't understand her when she asked to speak to Joy, so she had to repeat herself about about three times. It was kinda weird.

So yeah, I have Jojo's mom's number. She's also kinda hot.

NorthernChaosGod
10-28-2009, 08:29 AM
Rad. Pics?

~*~Celes~*~
10-29-2009, 04:05 PM
Yars wants to be friends with my mom, apparently. She hasn't done anything to embarass me in front of him yet..at least I don't think so :confused:

Bunny
10-29-2009, 07:26 PM
Oh haha, I just remembered another one: I've talked to Jojo's mom on the phone. When she was staying over, apparently the twerp didn't pick up when her mom called, and so she called me (being given my number by Jojo for emergencies, I guess). I couldn't understand her when she asked to speak to Joy, so she had to repeat herself about about three times. It was kinda weird.

So yeah, I have Jojo's mom's number. She's also kinda hot.

tap that dawwwwg

Rodarian
10-30-2009, 08:07 PM
My mom calls me Miu Miu! 0_o

No Eoffers yet....