PDA

View Full Version : Director's Secret Report XIII

PuPu
10-26-2009, 11:01 PM
I've searched the KH forums and I haven't found anything that mentions in until I posted about it yesterday, so here it is if anyone is interested in reading it.

And maybe you could sticky it too, or something.

Director's Secret Report XIII

About KH Worlds

I - Until now in the Kingdom Hearts (hereafter KH) Series, there have been 2 types of "Kingdom Hearts" referring to the Heart of Worlds and the Heart of Men, could you explain the mechanics of this?

Think of the basic setting of KH as "All life has a heart". The heart of a world can be considered the things of nature, for example, the trees in a forest, a sea or river, a flower and so forth, when they all come together to form a world a large heart will come into existence. And concerning the hearts designated to men, all the hearts of humans and animals living in the world are integrated. As for Kingdom Hearts, think of it as if the heart is essentially the culmination of an invisible "Proof of Life"

II - Worlds appear in KH, could you please give an explanation of the means of coming and going between them?

Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to the Realm of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also plane of existence on the other side where the Realm of Darkness exists.

At present, there are 4 worlds in-between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Sid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. Constructed in this manner, Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness, you can imagine 2 planes with stairs ranging between the worlds. There are 2 means of transfer between these worlds, first being the Gummi Ship Sora uses in what is called the "Sea of Outer Space". In this way they can come and go between the worlds dotted through space. There is an invisible shell covering these worlds, so as to preserve the original world from interference from other worlds. By opening the hearts of each of these worlds this shell is broken and will become a group of shooting stars pouring down. Once settled, these shooting stars will become the Gummi Parts of the Gummi Ship. Because they were originally from the shell covering this world, it becomes possible to interfere into each world

There is one more method, the use of the "Dark Corridor". There are those who are on a fallen path, essentially not being on the path they should be. Only those who can be said to have a Dark existence or an In-between existence can make these doorways. On rare occasion those with particularly strong feelings or hatred, such as the case with Beast and Diz and perhaps others like them can open these paths. However you must be careful when coming into contact with such darkness. As such, if you use these paths too often you will be completely swallowed by darkness. Sora has used these paths several times before, but the degree of frequency hasn't allowed the darkness to stain his heart, so you can think of the influential power of darkness as being dependant upon the strength of the persons heart.

As for the Nobodies who have no heart and the King and Riku, using these paths many times doesn't concern them. Why doesn't the darkness progressively swallow them you ask? There are secret similarities between the two that are talked about in the game.

III - About the World of Darkness and such, you haven't gone into detail. Could you possible talk about some of these things? Does the beach at the beginning and end of KH have some connection to the World of Darkness?

Presently there are 4 main untold stories to consider. "The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past". In this case, The story of "The period of the King's absence" is set in the realm of darkness. I am examining a way to tell these 4 stories so I might be able to find a way to tell them soon.

What can be called the dark coastline seen at the beginning and end of KHII is the tip of a world. It is not strictly part of the realm of darkness but rather what serves as the boundary line in between the dark and the in-between. In the ending, Sora and Riku were on the coast on the in-between side and were looking at the sea of the realm of darkness. The door visible in the dark sea is a scene that symbolizes "Deep within the darkness, there is light", as Sora said in the previous KH.

IV - There are still many mysteries surrounding the Castle of Oblivion. Was the castle itself constructed by the Organization and was Namine originally a subject of the experiments going on there? Please tell us about the details of the Organization's experiments. Also, was the pod Sora entered somehow related to the experiments done byt the Organization? Was the pod in Twilight Town the same sort of thing?

In the end, the Organization's goal is to obtain the Kingdom Heart's of people's hearts and to fully exist. These Nobodies are called "The Non-Existent Ones". In order to assume a new existence, information about their own personal circumstances must first be gathered. A Nobody's main characteristic is that without a heart they use memories to form the parts of a personality and emotions. For them, memories have become an essential element. The birth of Castle Oblivion itself is still a mystery but before the Organization was born into this world it was there. The Organization discovered this castle. You should be able to make some guesses from the additional scenes this time, and fairly quickly be able to think of the next stage.

At the same time Roxas awoke in Twilight Town, Namine awoke in Castle Oblivion. Afterwards, the Organization discovered Namine. The organization thought of Namine's gift to manipulate memories as a way to resolve the actual circumstances surrounding each of their abilities and attributes. The memories of those who enter were used in the experiments on memories going on there. Above all else, the Organization's leader Xemnas was investigating the importance of memories. During these experiments, in order for these memories to be broken and then regenerated, those pods were made by the Organization. The pod Sora awoke from in Twilight Town and the pod Diz moved from Castle Oblivion to keep away from the Organization's pursuit are the same thing. Also, there is an additional scene where Xigbar talks about the "true goal of Castle Oblivion" and when this particular scene appears, I think all mystery surrounding Castle Oblivion should become clear.

PuPu
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
About Keyblades

V - There is still a lot of mystery about the keyblades I think. The "Light side, heart of worlds keyblade" that Sora wields, the "keyblade of people's hearts" made from the Seven Princesses' hearts for Riku, and the "Dark side, heart of worlds keyblade" that the king obtained in the realm of darkness, presently these 3 types can be confirmed. Could you please explain things a little further?

Keyblades have 2 different constitutions, either from the Light side or the Dark side. This is merely the exterior key, the inner key can act from either side and its abilities won't change. There is no clear division between good and evil. Usually the door to each world is closed and the keyhole itself is not visible. By bringing a keyblade nearby, the keyhole appears. But the lock is not actually closed itself. Indeed, the Heartless were able to find the door and easily open it and in this way steal hearts. In the previous game, Sora turned the locks and closed these doors. Furthermore, about the opened door of the integrated heart of worlds "Kingdom Hearts" itself, to prevent the outflow of the darkness within hearts the intent and reasons were different so the keyblade was used for a different purpose. In order to work, the door needs to be closed from both the Dark side and the Light side and both a dark and light realm keyblade are needed. The King needed a keyblade opposite from the realm of light keyblade that Sora had, so he went to the realm of darkness to obtain one.

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artificial as well.

VI - Could you please give an explanation for the new keyblade "Way to the Dawn" that Riku obtained and the keyblade Kairi has as well as what the conditions for using a keyblade are?

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku's "Way to the Dawn" and Kairi's keyblade are naturally the same type of keyblade as Sora's. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater's transfer and occurrence, as well as Riku's handing it to Kairi. When there isn't a normal process of acquisition, I think its ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

VII - In KH, at the same time Sora became a heartless Roxas was born and entered the Organization. So if that's the case, at that point in time at Castle Oblivion Sora used a keyblade while at the same time Roxas would have been using a keyblade. Was this Sora's keyblade? Within the organization I think we particularly saw Roxas using a keyblade. And similar to Roxas, Sora served as another Keyblade Master conveniently gathering hearts. So why was the Organization defeated?

The keyblade that Roxas used and the thing that Sora once lost in Castle Oblivion are the same thing. Furthermore, these two both used the keyblade at the same time. This is can be explained by the relationship between Roxas and Sora. Thus, that both can wield two keyblades in fact has an important meaning. This is also related to Xehanort's memories, but this point can't be touched on just yet.

Furthermore, from the time that the two were both using the keyblade at the same time, the Organization itself was using Sora for their ultimate goal. Soon enough, each of the Organization's expectations differed. By changing Sora and Roxas's movements, eventually they became unable to use Sora for their true meaning. As a result, Sora became an obstacle to the movements of the organization itself and he had to be defeated. But even if Sora were to be defeated, you could say there are other things to think about in making that sacrifice.

PuPu
10-26-2009, 11:02 PM
About Characters

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

IX - Could you please gather some information about the main characters? The reason Sora becomes Anti Form, the reason Riku is able to be selected by a keyblade, Kairi's memories of Radiant Garden, Roxas and Namine's differences from other Nobodies, the absence of Sora and them, their parent's and friends, and what about school?

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, you it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. There should be a hint about Riku being a chosen wielder hidden discreetly somewhere in the additions to the game, so certainly try and find it. As for Kairi's memories, there's nothing particularly special about them. If I personally regained memories from before I was 5, I think i wouldn't remember many details about them. That is to say on a general level, there are things I would remember and things I would forget.

Because there is already a detailed explanation of Roxas and Namine being special Nobodies in this volume, please read the specific details there. I'll summarize it so its easy to understand. Essentially when a strong hearted person has their heart stolen, they change into a heartless, and on rare occasions their body changes into a Nobody. But in the case for these 2, for Kairi's heart to be hidden within Sora, i took a special shape. Moreover, when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. Still, I get the feeling from the story so far that Xemnas might also be a special Nobody.

Finally, about the people on Destiny Island, at the time of Sora and groups disappearance, on the night of the storm from the previous game, Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. Eventually the memories of Sora, just as Riku was no longer there after the storm that night, were that both of them had disappeared. (footnote: However, Kairi alone was once assimilated into Sora's heart. In this edition "Kingdom Hearts II" i strongly feel that he was influenced by this.

X - KH's Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart. If I understand that in becoming a heartless and a nobody, they became 2 different people, would their minds then as well become separate? Also, the original Xehanort should have some memory loss but in the additional scenes this time there seem to be some questionable parts. Have his memories returned, or perhaps the memory loss itself was a lie?

In essence, the two are the same. However, they function under separate minds. Xehanort most certainly got rid of his heart, and at that time it's assumed a Nobody was born. The means of obtaining their goal is different due to the nature of Heartless and Nobodies. However. I think for both of them the desire "to become a complete existence" is the same. This time the new mysterious keyword "Xehanort's memories" is left behind. In the "Secret Ansem Report" that Ansem the Wise wrote and mysteriously left behind, there is a hidden secret that will have a big influence on KH. As for the contents of his memories and the present condition of them, I cannot reveal that just yet.

PuPu
10-26-2009, 11:03 PM
About the Keyblade War, and other further developments of KH

XI - Concerning the keyword Keyblade War, could you be a little more specific about that? Could it be related to the "Fairytale of Children and Light" that Kairi's Grandmother told?(footnote: In Kingdom Heats, Sora experienced Kairi's memories. It was the scene when Kairi's Grandmother told her an old story when she was still young. It was about when worlds were swallowed by darkness, children used the power of fragments of light to rebuild worlds.)

To tell the story about the Keyblade War we need the capacity of hi-spec hardware and we need to accumulate all of our knowledge on this hardware. And in telling this story, we will need to tell it in separate episodes, and how specifically to tell it has yet to be figured out.

As for the fairytale that Kairi heard, for everyone to feel like such and old fairytale is real, I think we need a little more time. That is to say, to talk specifically about either this soon might perhaps be irrelevant.

XII - Of the people that appear in the new secret movie "Birth By Sleep" that was added to KHII:FM, several names and figures are recognizable and must be extremely meaningful. Giving specifics is likely impossible, but could you give us a hint? Furthermore, do the 3 armored figures that appear there and the similar looking armored figure in the Last Battle have some relation to Xemnas?

For the recognizable figures and the recognizable faces, reaching the secret this time is extremely difficult, but I think the video is fairly spectacular and will stir you imaginations. The armored figures have a connection to Xemnas but after all I can't give any specifics at the present stage. But, the video this time has a foreboding opening and please think of the figures ahead as having reason and a hinting connection.

XIII - Lastly, has Sora's journey come to an end this time? Before you told us "I have the end of Kingdom Hearts in my head", but does this mean that Sora won't be there? There seem to be new developments with the Kingdom Hearts Series, so can you please tell us within the present limits any hints?

Without recalling too much about the mysteries and problems of the outline remaining for KH series thus far, I don't think that Sora's journey is over. If you get to see the ending of KHII I think you will be able to sense some new premonitions. About what I said about the "end" of KH, of course I won't be able to say anything about that yet, but if the numbering of KH were to go to "III", I doubt that Sora would have no relation to it. And even if I wrap up Kingdom Hearts, I don't think that Sora will be irrelevant.

Also, there are many new developments. I think that the news will be able to satisfy the widely supportive KH fans everywhere. Because there is still more to say about this "new" thing, please dare to think with a different flow, rather than just going with what's mainstream. I will give you a hint about the contents of one of the numerous developments. In the freshly added secret movie a phrase comes out, "Fate doesn't happen by accident, there is necessity".

In the near future, when you experience the new Kingdom Hearts, please see about opening this book. I think surely some of these points will tie together. And also at that time, it would be very fortunate if all the fans everywhere have a good time with it. Until an announcement comes, please have you fill of fun with this game and look forward to the next.

x~Agita~x
11-22-2009, 09:11 PM
Whoooh, geez, it's so philosophical- I love it ^^

PuPu
03-24-2010, 07:11 AM
I am bumping this thread because it is important.

Also, free point to those CK wannabes.

Pheesh
03-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Wow, good read, makes me want to play the games again.

Mercen-X
03-24-2010, 07:56 PM
Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to the Realm of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also a plane of existence on the other side where the Realm of Darkness exists.

At present, there are 4 worlds in-between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Sid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was. So we've seen the in-between worlds and the realm of light. Are we going to be seeing the realm of darkness sometime soon?

"The period of the King's absence", "The period of Riku's absence", "Roxas' time in Organization XIII" and "Xehanort's past".Roxas and XIII (358). Xehanort (Birth By Sleep). So then there are TWO untold stories, although technically we can cobble together information for Riku based on previous games. Are we going to be able to play as King Mickey and will he be able to actually defeat things while in the Realm of Darkness?

The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artificial as well.I don't remember if it was properly explained how a Keyblade could form from the Princesses' Hearts.

There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, "Those with strong hearts" is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those.So does that mean the Final Fantasy characters don't have strong hearts? Cloud was touched deeply enough by the darkness to wield its power but never became a Heartless. Leon tried to wield the Keyblade but it rejected him and he followed by saying there is only one wielder. Do you have to be utterly broken down to either hopelessness or empty rage to become a Heartless? What's the real condition for wielding a Keyblade?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.So the Organization XIII members are still floating around somewhere as Heartless? We've only managed to restore Xemnas/Ansem to human form by defeating both his Heartless and his Nobody. Where are the other eleven Heartless? Or perhaps it's simpler than that. Maybe Ansem wasn't solely the embodiment of Xemnas's Heartless (although not while considering information from BBS). Maybe the entire Organization compiled together into one Heartless while becoming individual Nobodies. Although it's not as interesting as the possibility of being able to identify the Heartless of the other eleven Nobodies.

Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, you it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness.Why does Riku's Dark Mode make him more powerful while Sora is basically useless in his Anti-Form?

when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind.I realize that Kairi would not have a real Nobody of her own, but I am personally forced to wonder what Sora's original Nobody would look and behave like? Nobodies "use memories" to determine their personality and mannerisms without expressing any real heart or emotion so I guess Sora would basically be the same. But Sora was turned into a weak Shadow so he probably wouldn't have had a Nobody of his own anyway.

Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became "On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared". Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned.Namine is the obvious source of this memory tampering. Obviously, it would kind of offset the flow if everyone was stuck wondering what happened to Sora. Obviously, nobody cares about Riku.

Ansem (Xehanort) seems to have thoroughly gotten rid of his own heart, but Xemnas (Xehanort) commanding Organization XIII is seeking a fresh heart.Naturally, every living being demands what it doesn't have. Ansem not having a whole existence in lacking his body sought a whole existence by obtaining the power of Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas meanwhile lacked a heart and came to understand through cold logic that one cannot be whole without one. Unfortunately, his logic led him to believe he needed a stronger heart which he tried to obtain from the Kingdom of the Hearts of Men.

PuPu
03-24-2010, 08:33 PM
So we've seen the in-between worlds and the realm of light. Are we going to be seeing the realm of darkness sometime soon?

We have seen the Realm of Darkness before. The time that Maleficent dragged SDG out of Hollow Bastion after the 1000 Heartless Battle comes to mind. As for what worlds we'll see in the Realm of Darkness, who knows.

Roxas and XIII (358). Xehanort (Birth By Sleep). So then there are TWO untold stories, although technically we can cobble together information for Riku based on previous games. Are we going to be able to play as King Mickey and will he be able to actually defeat things while in the Realm of Darkness? <noscript> <blockquote> &quot;The period of the King's absence&quot;, &quot;The period of Riku's absence&quot;, &quot;Roxas' time in Organization XIII&quot; and &quot;Xehanort's past&quot;. </blockquote>Roxas and XIII (358). Xehanort (Birth By Sleep). So then there are TWO untold stories, although technically we can cobble together information for Riku based on previous games. Are we going to be able to play as King Mickey and will he be able to actually defeat things while in the Realm of Darkness?</noscript>

Synopsis - Kingdom Hearts Insider (http://www.khinsider.com/kingdom-hearts-compilation/kh-coded.html)

I don't remember if it was properly explained how a Keyblade could form from the Princesses' Hearts. <noscript>
The keyblade constructed from the Seven Princesses' hearts that Riku obtained in the previous game allowed for the keyhole in Hollow Bastion to appear. For the plan to cause darkness to overflow from hearts, the special hearts held be the Princesses were used to artificially make this keyblade. So it is different from a proper keyblade. There are further suggestions that this keyblade is artificial as well.
I don't remember if it was properly explained how a Keyblade could form from the Princesses' Hearts.</noscript>

How isn't important. All you need to know is that it did, and the fact that this Keyblade can release hearts.

So does that mean the Final Fantasy characters don't have strong hearts?

Yep. Cloud was scared of Sephiroth, and Leon was so ashamed that he was too weak that he changed his name.

Cloud was touched deeply enough by the darkness to wield its power but never became a Heartless.

That's because the darkness didn't take over his heart.

Leon tried to wield the Keyblade but it rejected him and he followed by saying there is only one wielder.

No, anybody qualified enough to wield a Keyblade can wield someone else's Keyblade as well.

Do you have to be utterly broken down to either hopelessness or empty rage to become a Heartless?

One becomes a Heartless when darkness completely takes over their heart, which can be caused something like extreme hopelessness or rage.

What's the real condition for wielding a Keyblade? <noscript> <blockquote> There isn't necessarily one keyblade for the dark side and one for the light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, &quot;Those with strong hearts&quot; is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. </blockquote>So does that mean the Final Fantasy characters don't have strong hearts? Cloud was touched deeply enough by the darkness to wield its power but never became a Heartless. Leon tried to wield the Keyblade but it rejected him and he followed by saying there is only one wielder. Do you have to be utterly broken down to either hopelessness or empty rage to become a Heartless? What's the real condition for wielding a Keyblade?</noscript>

A strong heart. That's all we know so far.

So the Organization XIII members are still floating around somewhere as Heartless? We've only managed to restore Xemnas/Ansem to human form by defeating both his Heartless and his Nobody. Where are the other eleven Heartless?

Yeah, but those 11 Heartless are weak and inconsequential. You can assume that Sora killed them during his journey if you want.

Maybe Ansem wasn't solely the embodiment of Xemnas's Heartless (although not while considering information from BBS).

*shrugs*

Why does Riku's Dark Mode make him more powerful while Sora is basically useless in his Anti-Form? <noscript> <blockquote> Concerning Sora's Anti Form, you could think that the reason is related to his changing into a heartless once before. In fact, beyond Sora's Nobody, you it is natural to assume that Sora is influenced by the heartless. Riku's Dark Mode is similar. By using such a strong power too much, he may have ended up approaching too close to darkness. </blockquote>Why does Riku's Dark Mode make him more powerful while Sora is basically useless in his Anti-Form?</noscript>

What you're calling "useless" is a gameplay element. Sora is indeed more powerful in Anti-Form, what with gaining the powers of darkness and super speed.

I am personally forced to wonder what Sora's original Nobody would look and behave like? Nobodies "use memories" to determine their personality and mannerisms without expressing any real heart or emotion so I guess Sora would basically be the same.

Sora's Nobody is Roxas, and Roxas is one of the few Nobodies in the KH games that does have emotions.

But Sora was turned into a weak Shadow so he probably wouldn't have had a Nobody of his own anyway. <noscript> <blockquote> when Sora himself was changed into a heartless he was purified by Kairi. In order for Sora to be revived without following the essential course, the special way Roxas and Namine were born from these types, special Nobodies ended up being left behind. </blockquote>I realize that Kairi would not have a real Nobody of her own, but I am personally forced to wonder what Sora's original Nobody would look and behave like? Nobodies &quot;use memories&quot; to determine their personality and mannerisms without expressing any real heart or emotion so I guess Sora would basically be the same. But Sora was turned into a weak Shadow so he probably wouldn't have had a Nobody of his own anyway.</noscript>

The strength of the Heart = The strength of the Nobody
The strength of darkness inside the Heart = The strength of the Heartless

Sora had very little darkness in his heart when he lost his heart, so his Heartless was weak.

Namine is the obvious source of this memory tampering. Obviously, it would kind of offset the flow if everyone was stuck wondering what happened to Sora. Obviously, nobody cares about Riku. <noscript> <blockquote> Destiny Island itself ended up disappearing and for the people of that world time is stopped. Afterwards, Sora slept for 1 year, and then everyone's memories of Sora himself were no longer there. As such the memory actually became &quot;On the night of the storm, Riku's body disappeared&quot;. Once Sora awoke, the memories of him returned. </blockquote>Namine is the obvious source of this memory tampering. Obviously, it would kind of offset the flow if everyone was stuck wondering what happened to Sora. Obviously, nobody cares about Riku.</noscript>

Yep.

Naturally, every living being demands what it doesn't have. Ansem not having a whole existence in lacking his body sought a whole existence by obtaining the power of Kingdom Hearts. Xemnas meanwhile lacked a heart and came to understand through cold logic that one cannot be whole without one. Unfortunately, his logic led him to believe he needed a stronger heart which he tried to obtain from the Kingdom of the Hearts of Men.

Neither Xehanort's Heartless nor Xemnas cared about becoming whole. If they truly wanted to become whole, all they needed to do was shake hands with each other, like what Kairi did with Namine and what Roxas did with Sora near the end of KH2.

They only cared about getting Kingdom Hearts because they wanted supreme power, not because they wanted to become whole. Xemnas even writes this is a secret journal entry in 358/2 Days.

<noscript>
Concerning the structure of worlds, first Sora and the Disney characters, and where ever we dwell, these so called normal worlds are attached to the Realm of Light. If all of these exist at the same level and you imagine them all sitting on top of a plane, there is also a plane of existence on the other side where the Realm of Darkness exists.

At present, there are 4 worlds in-between these planes that have appeared. A) Castle Oblivion, B)Twilight Town, C) Yen Sid's Tower, and D) The World That Never Was.
So we've seen the in-between worlds and the realm of light. Are we going to be seeing the realm of darkness sometime soon?</noscript>

Sephiroth
03-24-2010, 10:14 PM
Are we going to be seeing the realm of darkness sometime soon?

You can see the realm of darkness at the end of Kingdom Hearts II. Sora and Riku arrive at the dark side of the Destiny Islands. Then they get back to their side, the light side after they have found Kairi's letter from the light side.

Neither Xehanort's Heartless nor Xemnas cared about becoming whole. If they truly wanted to become whole, all they needed to do was shake hands with each other, like what Kairi did with Namine and what Roxas did with Sora near the end of KH2.

It is true Xemnas wanted to get even more and more powerful. But you should not use other characters as arguments when you explain something in Kingdom Hearts. Just because the other characters have fused with their other side it doesn't mean Xemnas just needed to fuse with "Ansem". Also there would still be a missing part: The body. Sora and Kairi could fuse with Roxas and Naminé because they are not just Heartless and Nobodies. Sora got a new body because of Kairi and Kairi still had her body because she was connected to Sora while she has lost her heart so her heart was not controlled by her own darkness to form a heartless of it. But Xemnas and Ansem are a Nobody and a Heartless. Of course Ansem has a new body because of Riku but he has not his own body - or should I say...no...I do not want to spoiler Birth by Sleep. And it still does not matter. Ansem (while controlling Riku, not Riku who just looks like him but has his own will) and Xemnas have never met. So they never had the chance to fuse even if it would work.

Also I do not believe Roxas really has emotions just because he is "special". You can see emotions of almost everyone in the Organization XIII because Nobodies just act like they would have feelings and because it is difficult to make a whole story with boring, emotionless characters.

EDIT@Mercen & Pupu: Whatever you think, just think it. I know all these reports and informations about Kingdom Hearts and I do not need to be reminded. And what you say does not make sense like many things in Kingdom Hearts. I am always using the most logical explanation I can get from the information of Kingdom Hearts. When you only use the informations in separated form you will see there are many plot holes so they do not make sense.

Mercen-X
03-25-2010, 05:22 PM
You can see the realm of darkness at the end of Kingdom Hearts II. Sora and Riku arrive at the dark side of the Destiny Islands. Then they get back to their side, the light side after they have found Kairi's letter from the light side.*Echem.* Did you not read the reports? They weren't actually yet in the Realm of Darkness. They were in the "In-Between" staring at the Sea to Darkness. So we haven't actually seen the Realm of Darkness yet.
I would expect it to be much tougher... also, if Mickey's Kingdom Key of Darkness cannot defeat bosses in the Realm of Light, I would expect the same to be true of Sora's Kingdom Key of Light fighting bosses in the Realm of Darkness, thus needing a cooperation attack with Mickey to finish them off.

It is true Xemnas wanted to get even more and more powerful. Just because the other characters have fused with their other side it doesn't mean Xemnas just needed to fuse with "Ansem". Also there would still be a missing part: The body. Sora and Kairi could fuse with Roxas and Naminé because they are not just Heartless and Nobodies. Sora got a new body because of Kairi and Kairi still had her body because she was connected to Sora when she had lost her heart so her heart was not controlled by her own darkness to form a heartless of it. But Xemnas and Ansem are a Nobody and a Heartless. Of course Ansem has a new body because of Riku but he has not his own body. Ansem (while controlling Riku) and Xemnas have never met. So they never had the chance to fuse even if it would work.
We now know the truth of Roxas. I'm still curious about Naminé though. Anyway, yes, Ansem (Xehanort) and Xemnas (also Xehanort) were separated not only in spirit but by distance as Xemnas (through transportation via the Dark Corridor) arrived in what would become the World That Never Was with his colleagues. Therefore, the two have never met. But neither would they care. Xemnas hoped to discard his former identity tied to his original heart and that having a new heart would make him stronger.

Also I do not believe Roxas really has emotions just because he is "special". You can see emotions of almost everyone in the Organization XIII because Nobodies just act like they would have feelings and because it is difficult to make a whole story with boring, emotionless characters.Actually, as stated above most of the Organization act emotion based on memories of whom they once were. Roxas begins to show signs of emotion even before he starts to remember who he is. I'm pretty sure that's because Sora's heart is one that has been purified by Kairi and his emotions transmit like morse code over to Roxas as they are both connected.

PuPu
03-25-2010, 08:33 PM
Just because the other characters have fused with their other side it doesn't mean Xemnas just needed to fuse with "Ansem". Also there would still be a missing part: The body.

Read this part of the DSR13:

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extinguished body, whichever world it may be on...In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form.Xemnas and XH both disappear simultaneously, then we have Xehanort again.

And it still does not matter. Ansem (while controlling Riku, not Riku who just looks like him but has his own will) and Xemnas have never met. So they never had the chance to fuse even if it would work.

You're right about one thing, it doesn't matter for AnsemSoD. He never said anything about being whole again. However, Xemnas definitely had the opportunity. Xemnas has been watching Sora since KH1, and he would have definitely known that Sora was fighting with AnsemSoD and could definitely have the opportunity to fuse.

Also I do not believe Roxas really has emotions just because he is "special".

Roxas cried. Roxas got extremely angry. As a result of said anger and sadness, he went off to try and do an extremely stupid thing before he was stopped by Riku.

Naminé and Axel also have emotions too, FYI.

You can see emotions of almost everyone in the Organization XIII because Nobodies just act like they would have feelings and because it is difficult to make a whole story with boring, emotionless characters.

The difference is that all the other Organization members show emotion as a ruse, but don't feel emotion. You can tell because these emotions that they show don't affect their actions in any way.

if Mickey's Kingdom Key of Darkness cannot defeat bosses in the Realm of Light

This is another gameplay element that is not related to the plot.

Mercen-X
03-26-2010, 02:46 AM

? Point?

I am personally forced to wonder what Sora's original Nobody would look and behave like? Nobodies "use memories" to determine their personality and mannerisms without expressing any real heart or emotion so I guess Sora would basically be the same.

Sora's Nobody is Roxas, and Roxas is one of the few Nobodies in the KH games that does have emotions.All other Nobodies look like their original selves, Roxas does not look like Sora...:tongue:
I guess his Nobody would just end up looking like Vanitas.

PuPu
03-26-2010, 03:40 AM
? Point?

There's no need for a cooperation attack, like you mentioned earlier. Both of them can kill things with the Keyblade, without needing the other to finish the job.

All other Nobodies look like their original selves, Roxas does not look like Sora..

The only difference is hair and eyes. Everything else is exactly like Sora. Hell, his fighting stance in Twilight Town is the same as Sora's KH1 fighting stance.

Mercen-X
03-29-2010, 04:46 PM
if Mickey's Kingdom Key of Darkness cannot defeat bosses in the Realm of Light

? Point?

There's no need for a cooperation attack, like you mentioned earlier. Both of them can kill things with the Keyblade, without needing the other to finish the job.Do you hear yourself? Mickey was never able to finish off a boss for Sora; Sora had to wake up and finish the job. Will the same be true for Sora in the Dark Realm? Will he need Mickey's Keyblade to finish off Dark Realm bosses?

All other Nobodies look like their original selves, Roxas does not look like Sora.

The only difference is hair and eyes. Everything else is exactly like Sora. Hell, his fighting stance in Twilight Town is the same as Sora's KH1 fighting stance.If anything, you can say that Sora resembles Roxas since technically Roxas's form existed first.

PuPu
03-29-2010, 07:53 PM
Mickey was never able to finish off a boss for Sora

I'll say it one more time. This is a gameplay element not related to the story.

Mercen-X
03-30-2010, 05:54 PM
Are you talking something like, "Sora must learn to harness the Keyblade" "Sora must defeat this enemy with his own strength" and all that?