PDA

View Full Version : Ar Tonelico.

tidus_rox
10-27-2009, 02:44 AM
Okay, so I just did some digging, because I saw a trailer of the third game in this series coming to the PS3. I searched 1 and 2, and found that they got pretty good reviews. I am just wondering (if any of you have played these games) if you have to play each one in order to understand the story of the next entry. This game looks interesting, and I would love to try it out... as long as I don't have to play 2 games before hand haha :)
Thank you so much.

Vermachtnis
10-27-2009, 02:55 AM
Yea they're on going. The second one takes place a few years after the first on a different tower. One of your party members in the second one is a very prominent figure through out the first game.

And I would recommend that you play them. They're both really good and pretty easy so it doesn't take long. It's very character driven and you have to read a lot. Especially in the second game. Also lots and lots of innuendo.

tidus_rox
10-27-2009, 03:11 AM
So they are worth it, huh? Okay, I will definitley check them out! :)
I am sooo busy all the time... so I will try to sqeeze them in. But, like you said, they are short, so it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks alot :)

Nifleheim7
10-28-2009, 02:44 PM
I loved the music from the last trailer (which is no surprise since all AT games have amazing soundtracks.)
I also haven't played the first two games yet but it's one series that i want to try someday.

crono_logical
02-09-2010, 01:18 AM
I still haven't decided whether to import Ar Tonelico 3 or not, seeing as it's out now :p Though I still need to play the second one :p

The songs and music are what I find the greatest about this series :p

Moon Rabbits
02-09-2010, 03:49 AM
I was googling it because I was curious and apparently this game has it's own language? Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.