PDA

View Full Version : Bitches ain't :bou::bou::bou::bou:

XxSephirothxX
10-29-2009, 07:32 AM
Bros before hos, dawg.

Do you live by the bro code? Are you all about getting some mad tail, or do you consider the bonds of friendship ironclad? Would you steal your best friend's girl if she batted those long lashes your way?

Sistas, do you ever break up a friendship just to flex your raw feminine power? Or are you like Cheetara, hangin' with a bunch of guys as the one conspicuous girl in the bunch?

kikimm
10-29-2009, 08:19 AM
actually (http://www.marriedtothesea.com/093009/you-arent-betrothed-to-me.gif)

Bunny
10-29-2009, 11:23 AM
I remain absolutely loyal to myself only.

Jiro
10-29-2009, 12:08 PM
I wouldn't steal another person's partner, regardless of how attractive they were or how :bou::bou::bou::bou: the guy was. I'm going to say it's personal choice but quite frankly it's because girls don't like me.

Christmas
10-29-2009, 12:26 PM
Sistas, do you ever break up a friendship just to flex your raw feminine power? Or are you like Cheetara, hangin' with a bunch of guys as the one conspicuous girl in the bunch?

Ya, when I was in the Navy, I usually hang out with a bunch of guys with me being the only female. So I somehow talk and behave like them. :bigsmile:

There was once everyone feel like going to the toliet and I ALMOST follow them to the male toliet. :bigsmile:

Madame Adequate
10-29-2009, 12:39 PM
I think it's very classless to chase someone you know is with someone else. And if you do do it, there's good and bad ways for it all to plsy out. They have to be honest and upfront with their soon-to-be ex, tell it like it is and make a clean break. If they start twatting around going behind their back and being deceitful, that's just BS.

Rocket Edge
10-29-2009, 03:43 PM
What's the meaning of friendship if you were to go after their girl-friend? None. Even attempting to be with someone they like is very iffy. I consider myself very loyal to my friends & family in that way among all the other ways, although a couple of times my former friends tried it on with an ex of mine. That all didn't end too nicely.

I mostly hang out with guys, but I have three older sisters, and when I head out with them I'm surrounded by females. I'm comfortable in any company though.

Unbreakable Will
10-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Bloody hell, I would never steal someone's lady friend away. Seeing if anyone tried to do it to me I'd beat the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of them.

Rye
10-29-2009, 05:06 PM
I think it's very classless to chase someone you know is with someone else. And if you do do it, there's good and bad ways for it all to plsy out. They have to be honest and upfront with their soon-to-be ex, tell it like it is and make a clean break. If they start twatting around going behind their back and being deceitful, that's just BS.

Word.

Things change, people fall out of love. There's no shame in dating someone new...

But if you don't have the balls or ladyparts to be honest and break it off clean when you're dating someone without cheating and dragging the people involved along making them miserable, then you really shouldn't be using said ~*~parts~*~.

THAT is shameful.

Duce of Daggers
10-29-2009, 05:21 PM
i live in the middle of estrogen hell

i believe bros before hos

I Took the Red Pill
10-29-2009, 06:00 PM
i live in the middle of estrogen hell

i believe bros before hoswisdom.

Jess
10-29-2009, 07:11 PM
The majority of my friends are guys. It's caused a few problems in the past as females don't seem to understand that just because I'm friends with their boyfriend, it doesn't mean I want to get into their pants.

If somebody has a girlfriend, they're off-limits. It doesn't matter if it's a friends boyfriend or a strangers boyfriend - I just won't go there.

The Space Pope
10-29-2009, 07:12 PM
I only look out for myself.

...and my followers of course!

not really

Bunny
10-29-2009, 07:24 PM
The majority of my friends are guys. It's caused a few problems in the past as females don't seem to understand that just because I'm friends with their boyfriend, it doesn't mean I want to get into their pants.

If somebody has a girlfriend, they're off-limits. It doesn't matter if it's a friends boyfriend or a strangers boyfriend - I just won't go there.

but as soon as they're single...!

rubah
10-29-2009, 08:09 PM
females?

I have heard the word before, but I do not know of any.

black orb
10-29-2009, 08:25 PM
>>> How do you "steal" a person? you kidnap/rape you best friend's girlfriend or something? :confused:

Old Manus
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
I do abide by bros before hos. Unless there's a high probability I'll score, then my bros understand. Also -

http://img.moronail.net/img/6/5/1465.jpg

Tavrobel
10-29-2009, 10:45 PM
Don't break Man-Laws. We must honor the code; they aren't just "guidelines."

Momiji
10-29-2009, 11:17 PM
Dunno who or where I stole this from, but thanks

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll65/momijitsukuyomi/brosbeforehos9cw.gif