PDA

View Full Version : Imagine A Campfire... An Ominous Full Moon...

Laddy
10-31-2009, 05:29 AM
Well, it's Halloween, I'm bored, and I guess we'll play a little game.

I will start off a horror story. Each time I finish my section the other players (you) will add their own turns onto the story until a member reaches a "satisfying" conclusion.

Rules
1. You must go through a cycle of five people before you can post again.
2. You must remain serious. If you fuck up the story, I will be angry and cast a curse on you.
3. You may use resources, such as images or videos. However the resources can not be unoriginal and can not feature beyond minor blood and/or gore, I do not wanna panic attack.

So, I'll start. It starts off cheesy, but I imagine you can do better.

I'm stuck in this closet. I have a large gash in my arm and a demonic arm pulling me, leading me into what I can only guess is my damnation. My heels are keeping the door shut closed, I fear for what may be waiting for me outside. I brought others, but they either missing or dead. I have a pen and a journal, my occupation requires me to have one in my posession at all times. I am Allison Ellis. And I am most likely dead.

I suspect no one to read this. A soliliquoy tends to no audiences. Yet I feel starting a story with no introduction is unforgivable. Let me introduce the series of these preceding events, and hope this fable's moral shall be read...

Christmas
10-31-2009, 05:45 AM
Hi, I am still Allison Ellis. I am dead btw just to let you guys know. :bigsmile:

I am not sure how, must be that demonic thingy that pull me out of the closet and drown me in alcohol. :ursula:

Or maybe I had an erection so hard after seeing it, but doesn't matter. I stay at the local nursery nowadays and haunt the place. :tonberry:

I like to poo poo infront of small children, it is a little sick fetish I alway had. Since I am dead, they can't see me so no one will say anything about it. :pinkelephant:

But being dead, I realize I can't poo poo either. This really upset me to the extent that I......:(

Laddy
10-31-2009, 07:28 AM
/mad

Christmas
10-31-2009, 10:31 AM
? :(