PDA

View Full Version : Borderlands

Captain Maxx Power
11-01-2009, 02:15 PM
Who's playing it? How far have you got? What class are you playing? Want to come shoot some skags with me? :3

Iceglow
11-01-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm interested in borderlands, tell me is it worth it?

Shattered Dreamer
11-01-2009, 08:22 PM
I also am quite interesting in this game do tell!

Captain Maxx Power
11-02-2009, 12:21 AM
To sum it up it's like Fallout meets WoW in a comic book. If you're a fan of dungeon crawlers, FPS's and a mingling of the two you might like it. It doesn't have an open world but you can do a number of side quests alongside the main quest. Storyline is practically non-existent. You might hear people mentioning there are thousands of guns, but really there's more like eight different types of weapon with a few permutations as to how they operate when it comes to their projectiles.

Loony BoB
11-10-2009, 04:44 PM
Yes, but is it good?

NeoCracker
11-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Best description I"ve heard of Borderlands is a FPS Diablo two. You gun things down and loot.

It's really not a bad game, though I'd not pay full price for it, and not at all unless I had people to play it with.

Craig
11-10-2009, 06:19 PM
lvl 38 soldier, right at the start of the new game+, kinda bored of it now as i cant be bothered to do all the quests again, but thats just me i get bored of games easy. ive put a good 40 hours into it which is loads for me as i said. ill definately buy any DLC that comes out

Araciel
11-26-2009, 08:18 AM
26 Berserker and going strong... I am addicted fully and play split screen daily with my roomie.. he's a Soldier. I am still trying to find a good group to go smashing stuff up with on PSN.

I love this game so much... It basically caters fully to what I love about video games and though I hate most FPSs, this has the right balance of loot, customization and co op for me.

Also, first DLC just released but I'm waiting to buy it til I play through once.