PDA

View Full Version : Days off work

Boosk
11-03-2009, 01:58 PM
It's my day off work today...Just chilling out, eating soup (nom nom), watching old episodes of friends...

What do you do on your days off work/Uni/School?

Rye
11-03-2009, 02:06 PM
Most of the week I'm not at Uni (to the point where it's almost a negative) since I have only Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I spend most of my time with Huxley, watching various episodes of various TV shows and anime, reading, or going into town and shopping/drinking/eating.

Christmas
11-03-2009, 02:30 PM
I will dance with the butterfiles and sing with the birds in the morning. :bigsmile:

Afternoon, I will go visit my friend Levian who can never wear his pants right. We will have lunch together. Actually, I will be eating the food and he will be eating the table and plates. :bigsmile:

After that, we will take a walk at the local shopping district where Levian will try out any lingeries he see. :screwy:

We will have dinner with Psychotic and Shiny who will appear out of nowhere. Levian will be eating the plates and tables as usual while Psychotic will chewing on Levian's limbs. :monster:

Finally I will be back at home with my two lovely sons Rantzien and Andy who will be throwing poo poo at each other and eating them as their meals as well. :smurf:

Chemical
11-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Rubs is living the life IMO.

I'm normally at universtiy Mon, Thursday, Friday from 8 am - 4 pm.
Tuesdays & Wednesdays are clinical days where I work in the hospital from 6 am - 3 pm.
Sat & Sundays + evenings I work.

Right now I'm kinda jobless though and my clinical was canceled so I have some spare time to catch up on school.
I'm going to the mall today to hand out resumes.

Breine
11-03-2009, 04:03 PM
My hours are very varied, and I sometimes have two days or so off in a row. It does get kinda boring sometimes, but I try to fill the day by doing practical stuff like cleaning, doing laundry, baking, cooking and such. Sometimes I just don't do anything at all, though xD

Also, I hang out with friends whenever it's possible.

Badge
11-03-2009, 04:07 PM
PROCRASTINATE

Boosk
11-03-2009, 05:00 PM
PROCRASTINATE

best way to spend your time :D

rubah
11-03-2009, 05:37 PM
well, I had another cancelled class this morning, so I took the time to have a nice shower and am now playing with my cat. I'll probably work on homework.

THIS IS WHAT I DO.

Jess
11-03-2009, 08:35 PM
My shift at work varies between any hours between 8:00 - 19:00.

I have to work every other Saturday, as I'm on a rota, so the only day I'm guarenteed off each week is a Sunday. Sunday is usually my 'lazy day'. I chill out, sleep in, watch TV/movies and go out for lunch with friends.

If I have Saturday off, I usually go out with friends and drink at night! With a spot of shopping in the day.

My leiu day in the week (if I'm working Saturday) depends. If one of my friends is off work/available, we usually go out shopping/for lunch. Otherwise it's housework and whatever other stuff I have to catch up on (appointments .etc)

I want a 9-5 monday-friday job soso bad. :(

Shlup
11-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Since the economy tanked, every day is my day off. I've been doing a lot of arts and crafts.

smittenkitten
11-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Posting at eoff lately. ^^ Erm sit aroudn in my pyjamas all day, work on my drawings, reading Little Women slowly and just watching the t.v. Although I have been spending a lot of time on FFXI, I think I have a problem... :Eek:

Jessweeee♪
11-03-2009, 10:06 PM
I just sit around P:

Raistlin
11-04-2009, 03:47 AM
Watch football, because Sunday is generally my only full day off.