PDA

View Full Version : DS Stylus Alternatives

Jessweeee♪
11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
I have a dilemma!

After five and a half years or so I have finally lost my spare bulky gray DS stylus. Now I have no stylus. Shopping online isn't an option for me, and I can only find DSLite/DSi styluses (stylus, styli?) in nearby stores. They do not fit in the bulky DS slot.

Does anyone know of a common item I can use as a stylus that won't destroy my screen? I've been using the little nub thing on the wrist strap for most games, but that's not going to cut it for a game like TWEWY.

Iceglow
11-03-2009, 10:40 PM
If you look around then generally you will find on occassion a DS stylus I know because I too use them. Also if you have a store stocking them the specialized starwars force unleashed ones tend to be DS instead of DSlite/DSi. Also ask in the stores, the DS styluses are definitely still in production they can if they ever stocked them do a customer order for them specially for you, if they won't then they're not a good company. As for other alternatives, try looking at Ipod/Iphone or pda stylus pens.

Shlup
11-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Uhm... A ball point pen with the ink all removed?

Marshall Banana
11-04-2009, 12:18 AM
Chopsticks!

Kumo
11-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I got this really cool Feather stylus from the Zelda game a while back . . . those screens are pretty tough though. you should be able to use pens without the tip down just fine. Just don't let it explode all over ^_^

Del Murder
11-04-2009, 12:45 AM
I lost all my styluses within a month. I had to buy some knockoffs from online. That was for original DS. DS Lite has a much better pocket to keep it in so I shouldn't lose this one.

To answer the topic at hand I would suggest using uncooked spaghetti.

Wolfen
11-04-2009, 01:27 AM
A mechanical pencil with no lead in it.