PDA

View Full Version : Help us, dearest EoFFers!

Fynn
11-04-2009, 02:29 PM
My girlfriend and I decided to pick up the trial version on 11th November (Independence Day - no classes, no lecture - sweet! XD) and while researching stuff for the game, I stumbled upon some disturbing piece of information. You can't choose a server, unless someone gets you a world pass 0_o And this sucks, 'cause we want to play together. Now I want to ask a question, EoFF: is the trial version the same or do we all land on one server for all trial-users?

If not, then could I please request someone to get us world passes? I promise that we'll try to give back all the Gil you spent on us. I don't know if the servers are region-specific, but if so, we live in Europe (just in case someone hasn't heard of Poland before). If there is a good soul among you guys that is willing to help, please PM me.

P.S. If someone does decide to get us world passes, state it here as well, so that people that don't have to spend gil won't do that.

Levian
11-04-2009, 03:09 PM
You must've read an old article. I know it was true a couple years ago at least, that you needed a world pass, but these days you can pick server yourself even if you're on the trial version. I downloaded the trial version in August and I picked server myself then. :mog:

Fynn
11-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Well, thank you very much! :D I feel much better now. I guess we can close this thread then...

Levian
11-04-2009, 09:00 PM
No worries. :mog: If you want to play with EoFFers you should go for Pandemonium or Midgardsormr. I don't know how many active players there are on Pandemonium, but at least there's a few of us on Midgardsormr. My name is Krim if you decide to go for that place. Give me a tell and we can party together and such