PDA

View Full Version : X-Men Power!

Breine
11-04-2009, 08:32 PM
What's your X-men power? - Basically a strange little ability you have, which comes in handy in one way or the other.

There's an internal joke going on that mine's the ability to blow into any electrical device that's not working, and thereby making it work again (I realize that this is a pretty common way of making stuff work again, but my friends are convinced that I have a magic blow...erhm, yes :bigsmile:).

So, what's your weird little ability?

rubah
11-04-2009, 08:46 PM
I always said my power was to blow up light bulbs, but lately I've realized I now have the ability to tell exactly why you should stand where you should stand on rickety or weak surfaces
(any fool can tell you where to stand, but only I will give you the equations for why)

black orb
11-04-2009, 08:58 PM
>>> Wow, we have a couple of mutants here..http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/rodv/Luca-Walk-Front.gif

LunarWeaver
11-04-2009, 09:49 PM
My power is to turn into an enormous Hulk and Thing hybrid when technology (usually my computer) doesn't do exactly what I want and I have trouble fixing it. I become an angry, screaming mess. It comes in handy because people fear me so much they quickly try to fix the situation. And normally I'm the opposite of intimidating! I know it's hard to imagine.

Christmas
11-04-2009, 10:43 PM
I can break a wood plank with my karate-trained hand and still slice a tomato with it! :bigsmile:

leader of mortals
11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I can sense electricity based on a pressure I feel in my inner ear.

NorthernChaosGod
11-05-2009, 12:10 AM
I can drink you under the table and still be fit to drive...?

Peegee
11-05-2009, 01:44 AM
I can be asi..anno....

I always manage to come out unscathed. I also know how to cook

Chemical
11-05-2009, 02:48 PM
I also know how to cook
Posted this in the wrong thread; please move to BOOHOO.

Anyways, I think if I had an X-men name it would be "Serendipity"
My life is entirely based on the faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.

Unbreakable Will
11-05-2009, 03:35 PM
[QUOTE=Breine;2742274] I have a magic blow...erhm, yes :bigsmile:)[QUOTE]
Oh really now? ;D

A few people are convinced that I have a bit of precognition; driving incedents where if I hadn't responded at the exact moment I did we all would have died by the other driver, or having the acute awareness of when someones about to hit me. hahaha

Fynn
11-05-2009, 03:44 PM
I can trip 28 times a day. Though it seems useless, it has saved my life more than once...

Badge
11-05-2009, 05:49 PM
I'm good in a hair crisis!

Boosk
11-05-2009, 07:58 PM
i fall down alot...Not the best of powers but if a baddie is being mean I can just fall on him/her. I also have the power of ignorance...I ignore all!

Raistlin
11-05-2009, 08:07 PM
I also know how to cook
Posted this in the wrong thread; please move to BOOHOO.

Took me a second, but then I chuckled.

I have the amazing ability of being able to put something down but forget where I put it approximately 2-3 seconds later. This "ability" is especially entertaining when it's my glasses that I set down.

Chemical
11-05-2009, 08:36 PM
I have the amazing ability of being able to put something down but forget where I put it approximately 2-3 seconds later. This "ability" is especially entertaining when it's my glasses that I set down.

Holy :bou::bou::bou::bou: me too.

Unrelated: Last weekend I lost the one of the lenses in a pile of leaves...

Duce of Daggers
11-07-2009, 03:40 AM
I can drink you under the table and still be fit to drive...?

lets put that to the test :beer:

VexNet
11-07-2009, 03:56 AM
I'm able to change and alter what happens in the real world to suit what I want to happen myself.

Not sure what it is, but if I want something to happen hard enough, it generally happens. It's rather amazing.

Booga
11-07-2009, 09:31 PM
I make the perfect cup of tea. It may not sound like much but it's proved useful. Now if only I drank tea.

Mogi
11-07-2009, 10:28 PM
I can zone out in the middle of one of my own sentences and I often have to have my friends repeat themselves when they're talking to me.

smittenkitten
11-07-2009, 11:57 PM
would be miss marvel super strengh and awesome fltying ablitiessss mateeeee totally. I am a dbit drink so sorry. :)

Iceglow
11-08-2009, 12:38 AM
my sense of direction is freakishly good. I can find a destination I've never been to by seeing a landmark near it for example I guided a cabbie to Liverpool Street Station from the Victoria Embankment (he got lost, he went from Whetstone to SOUTH London trying to get to Liverpool Street which is north east central london) merely by guiding him to the Natwest Tower next to the station which to clarify I had never been to before from Victoria and had no idea of what roads to take I merely looked at the tower and knew where to turn.

Montoya
11-09-2009, 07:46 AM
My friend let me borrow his PSP so I could play Crisis Core. Just when I was done with the game the PSP went blank and no amount of turning it on and off would change the fact that the screen was just white. Weeks went by, and I avoided giving him back the system for fear that he would think I messed it up. Then one day right before I was going to give it back, I was joking with some friends that I could fix it by rubbing it against my crotch.

To answer your question: Yes, it did work after that.