PDA

View Full Version : Why hello peoples.

Vusasaki
11-05-2009, 07:43 PM
Hello! I would first like to start this introduction with me offering you a cookie...(I'm kidding!!...MY COOKIE! >_>"). My name is Vusasaki (Vincent in real life, but thats like uber boring and lame yo). A mate of mine in real life (Momiji) told me about this site so I had to check it out! I have been a HUGE fan of Final Fantasy 6 since it was the game of my childhood. (that and the Chrono games...and Pokemon...and many other games actually.. but FF6 was by far my favorite game of all time)

I enjoy other things than randomly talking. This things includes making graphics of all kinds (I've been using Gimp for a long time but I have experience with Photoshop and that one Microsoft one which I cant remember its name..oh well). I also love to make websites and ive also worked on MANY forums (mainly Ipb and Invisionfree).

It wouldn't be a suprise to tell you that I am currently going to college for a major in Computer Science (I bet that shocked you!).

Other than my large obsession with computers and such, I L O V E anime. I've seen a decent amount I think and currently taking any suggestions :].

Ive also played quite a few MMO's. My list includes Diablo2, Runescape, MapleStory, WoW, Freelancer, and others. I have mainly stopped playing MMO's but......I must admit I will play Diablo 3 when it comes out. :3

Well to sum up with I said, I am a nerd of pretty much anything you can be a nerd about.

I hope we can be fraaands everyone :D

Rantz
11-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Hey, Justin has real life friends? :nonono: Unfair!

Just kidding. :) Welcome to EoFF, make yourself at home!

Vermachtnis
11-05-2009, 07:52 PM
Why hi there! You seem like a fun person, have a taco! And VI is an awesome game, I replaying right now.

Flying Mullet
11-05-2009, 08:02 PM
Welcome to EoFF!

Momiji
11-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Hey, Justin has real life friends? :nonono: Unfair!

Shocking, isn't it?

Also, Vinnie-- finish Gurren Lagann before you start anything else :p

Shattered Dreamer
11-05-2009, 09:48 PM
Welcome to EoFF Vusasaki:D

Formalhaut
11-05-2009, 09:55 PM
A NEW MEMBER?
:sophia:

KILL HEIM!!!!

Only joking! No Seriously Im Joking, Welcome to EOFF! :bigbiggri

Did Someone Say Cookie?

:monster2:

Shlup
11-05-2009, 10:49 PM
Sorry, your claim to be Momiji's "friend" gave you away. No second accounts, Momiji. *bans*

Christmas
11-05-2009, 10:52 PM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Dun be shy to ask this member (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html) for help! :bigsmile:

Momiji
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Sorry, your claim to be Momiji's "friend" gave you away. No second accounts, Momiji. *bans*

Is this a hint of jealousy I'm detecting here?

Shlup
11-05-2009, 11:21 PM
No. :|

Momiji
11-05-2009, 11:25 PM
Oh, right. It's normal for people to have friends outside of the internet.

*shocked*
I suddenly feel somewhat like a normal person :sweat:

G13
11-06-2009, 12:04 AM
I'll be your friend outside the internet. But me saying that on the internet ruins that idea...

Anyway, welcome Vusasaki! Have fun and stick around. :D

Shiny
11-06-2009, 02:35 AM
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a155/Unknowns2/cooltext20850012.gif

Dun be shy to ask this member (http://forums.eyesonff.com/members/old%2Bmanus.html) for help! :bigsmile:

Brings back old memories. :love:

Welcome V, we skin people here.

Vusasaki
11-06-2009, 03:39 AM
Sorry for the late reply people I just got back from classes. Thanks everyone for the welcomes ^_^. Yes, I would like a taco and a cookie please. I r quite hungry .___. and of course im not actually Justin, as you can probably tell I'm much cooler! (See I can be mean to Justin too! Woo! I already fit in! </ragemode>)

Also, Vinnie-- finish Gurren Lagann before you start anything else

Aye aye sir!

Welcome V, we skin people here.

Hey thanks mate!....waaaiiiiiiiiiiit! Your name is Shiny! THAT IS AWESOME!

Freya
11-06-2009, 04:12 AM
Welcome to EoFF! You have a lot of side comments. (side comments luls) We all need an interior dialogue sometimes (It makes us cooler than others.) :D (D: )

Vusasaki
11-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Welcome to EoFF! You have a lot of side comments. (side comments luls) We all need an interior dialogue sometimes (It makes us cooler than others.) :D (D: )

Sadly this has been habit of mine for quite a while. (maybe I was crying like this when I was born..who knows) Thanks for the welcome mate!

Agent Proto
11-06-2009, 06:09 AM
Welcome to EoFF, friend of Momiji irl.

Psychotic
11-07-2009, 07:02 PM
I hope we can be fraaands too! :elk:

Vusasaki
11-07-2009, 08:22 PM
I hope we can be fraaands too! :elk:
But of course! I'll be over at your house later tonight so we can tell scary stories and such!