PDA

View Full Version : I walked into the men's room today.

Jessweeee♪
11-05-2009, 11:00 PM
I have two consecutive classes in the same building, one on the second floor, and another on the third floor. Both floors are identical in every way, the only difference is the room numbers on the second floor start with two and the ones on the third start with three, obviously. This means the bathrooms are in the same exact place on both floors. I go to the third floor for my next class and I realize I need to pee, so I walk into the same restroom that I normally would on the second floor. The door closes behind me and I see some strange looking sinks! Why are the sinks in this bathroom different from the bathroom on the second floor? Wait. D:
NOOOO D:

*runs out*

No one was in there, but I got a weird look from the guy who saw me come out of there! A couple of minutes later when I was still waiting for the instructor to unlock the door and start class, some guy was like "dude, I just walked into the girl's room, why are the genders switched on this floor?" and I felt sooooo much better after hearing someone else had done the same thing xD

Topic:

Have you ever entered the wrong restroom? Have you ever had to use a gross restroom? Just talk about public restrooms in general.

Momiji
11-05-2009, 11:02 PM
I'd rather hold it in and feel awful all day than use a public restroom.

Rantz
11-05-2009, 11:03 PM
My sister did the same thing today except she didn't notice until she got out!

Jojee
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
I did it all the time! On purpose, though. In high school I remember chasing guys around threatening to kick their arses for some reason or another and this guy ducked into the men's room and I was like, that ain't stopping me >:O

Moon Rabbits
11-05-2009, 11:04 PM
I'm afraid of public washrooms. Like, I avoid them as much as possible, unless I ABSOLUTELY have to go ... and only #1. Seriously. Fuck the other! I'll never do that in a public restroom. The only time I really don't care about public washrooms is when I'm out drinking at a bar, it's sort of unavoidable.

And yes, I have used the bathroom of the opposite gender before. Mostly in gay bars, though ... cuz the men's washrooms are pretty much for fucking.

The grossest public washrooms I've ever used were a) the Greyhound bus, and b) a washroom in Toronto that I walked into and saw nothing but blood and :bou::bou::bou::bou: everywhere. I almost threw up; then I ran out and freaked out on the sidewalk for a bit before deciding to wait til I got home.

theundeadhero
11-05-2009, 11:06 PM
I like the urinals that have little pictures of candles or flies or some other thing in them. They give us little pictures to pee on :)

Jessweeee♪
11-05-2009, 11:07 PM
I don't have a bathroom. I have to use the public restrooms in our dorm to shower and EVERYTHING ;_;

Moon Rabbits
11-05-2009, 11:08 PM
I don't have a bathroom. I have to use the public restrooms in our dorm to shower and EVERYTHING ;_;

I would kill myself.

Momiji
11-05-2009, 11:09 PM
I like the urinals that have little pictures of candles or flies or some other thing in them. They give us little pictures to pee on :)

Every time I hear about that I can't help but think how brilliant it is. I've never seen it myself, but I can only imagine how much more clean the floor around those urinals are.

And that's another reason I hate using public restrooms. Seeing puddles under the urinals is just... no.

Moon Rabbits
11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
There is a local bar/restaurant here that his a urinal shaped like a woman's lips. I was offended.

Christmas
11-05-2009, 11:10 PM
Ya, when I was in the Navy, I usually hang out with a bunch of guys with me being the only female. So I somehow talk and behave like them. :bigsmile:

There was once everyone feel like going to the toliet and I ALMOST follow them to the male toliet. :bigsmile:

Breine
11-05-2009, 11:14 PM
Backpacking through Asia for six months meant a whole lot of very gross bathrooms. Most of them public/dorm toilets, and many of them squat toilets. Some wouldn't even qualify as restrooms - I've also had to do my business in a hole in the ground in a so-called "toilet tent" (5 days trek), in the Indian desert and in the jungles of Thailand.
- I have no problems with public restrooms and dorm toilets. If I have to go, I have to go.

Jessweeee♪
11-05-2009, 11:21 PM
In elementary school, one of my classmates had a little brother in the same grade as mine. I remember when they were in the second grade my classmate walked up to me and was like JESSICA YOUR LITTLE BROTHER PEED ON MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE YELL AT HIM :nonono:

Christmas
11-05-2009, 11:22 PM
In elementary school, one of my classmates had a little brother in the same grade as mine. I remember when they were in the second grade my classmate walked up to me and was like JESSICA YOUR LITTLE BROTHER PEED ON MY LITTLE BROTHER PLEASE YELL AT HIM :nonono:

IN THE CLASSROOM!?

Jessweeee♪
11-05-2009, 11:23 PM
Well no, see, they had these weird peeing contests, but they were too little to aim well or something, I don't know how it works, and this happened in the bathroom.

Oh, but he told me about the incident while we were in the classroom, if that's what you meant.

Christmas
11-05-2009, 11:26 PM
I thought they pee in the classroom!

Mogi
11-05-2009, 11:34 PM
On my first day of pre-school, I peed outside in a fence corner, right by the road, because I didn't know that we were allowed to go inside to go to the restroom.
;_;

EDIT: Also, your story reminds me of one of my friends from Kindergarten. He got peed on too, but the guy who peed on him did it on purpose because he was a meanie.

Shiny
11-06-2009, 12:05 AM
I've entered the men's bathroom twice in the same year. The first was because I had to because the janitor cleaning the bathrooms at an amusement park said the bathroom was closed despite the park just closing. The second time was just cuz I was lazy and didn't feel like walking like 5 feet to the other bathroom. xD

Lawr
11-06-2009, 12:13 AM
Jessweeee♪ you should have washed your hands in the cool sinks!

Serapy
11-06-2009, 12:30 AM
It's been proven true that using the public toilets will increase your risk of getting ass diseases.

McLovin'
11-06-2009, 01:17 AM
Stayed in a woman's bathroom with my friends that was in the middle of a park for a night. It was cold outside and we were stoned and far from home. It was the obvious choice.

rubah
11-06-2009, 01:25 AM
In preschool, the girl's bathroom was broken, so we had to use the boy's. I remember it being dark, unpleasant, and scary.

At another preschool, we had to wash our hands for lunch, but there weren't enough sinks, so they told us to go wash in the boy's bathroom instead.

That was the last time I entered a men's restroom until decorating for junior prom! (we were chaperoned by male classmates xD)

I keep wanting to go in and see the mens restroom in the ME building. It's all hidden away on the basement floor. But the custodians leave it open at night, so I've been able to look in!

Mirage
11-06-2009, 01:48 AM
Backpacking through Asia for six months meant a whole lot of very gross bathrooms. Most of them public/dorm toilets, and many of them squat toilets. Some wouldn't even qualify as restrooms - I've also had to do my business in a hole in the ground in a so-called "toilet tent" (5 days trek), in the Indian desert and in the jungles of Thailand.
- I have no problems with public restrooms and dorm toilets. If I have to go, I have to go.

Asian squat-toilets taught me to love public restrooms in Norway.

Yar
11-06-2009, 02:26 AM
Unisex bathrooms creep me out.

Momiji
11-06-2009, 02:42 AM

Why? Those are the ones I prefer to go to if I really have to. They tend to be cleaner and give you more privacy.

Raistlin
11-06-2009, 03:20 AM
There is a local bar/restaurant here that his a urinal shaped like a woman's lips. I was offended.

Oh there's worse than that. (http://www.dollymix.tv/2007/07/chinese_toilet_facility_offers.html) (Possibly NSFW)

Yar
11-06-2009, 03:25 AM

Why? Those are the ones I prefer to go to if I really have to. They tend to be cleaner and give you more privacy.They tend to have both a urinal and a regular toilet. Who needs two toilets at once?

Jessweeee♪
11-06-2009, 03:38 AM

Why? Those are the ones I prefer to go to if I really have to. They tend to be cleaner and give you more privacy.They tend to have both a urinal and a regular toilet. Who needs two toilets at once?

I've never seen one like that ever! Must be an Ohio thing.

Momiji
11-06-2009, 03:51 AM

I've never seen those around here, at least. The unisex bathrooms here (at college at least) a toilet, a sink, and a baby changing table, and that's it-- unless I completely overlooked the urinal. :/

As for who needs two at once, I'm sure someone out there is creative/talented enough to figure that out.

BardTard
11-06-2009, 04:17 AM
Yes, I've gone into the wrong bathroom before, but I did it on purpose cus I'm naughty. I sprayed glitter all over the guy's bathroom at school. And I mean ALL OVER.

I think all the bathrooms I've gone into at my school are the same. Men's on the left, Women's on the right. I don't even have to look anymore but that would be a fun prank.

supergame123
11-06-2009, 05:37 AM
that is funny,i have never met these things.

rubah
11-06-2009, 05:53 AM
I like the unisex bathrooms because taht's the only urinal I'm ever allowed to use!

although there was one in my dorm's bathroom last year, and I finally got the courage up to use it once 8)

Vusasaki
11-06-2009, 06:10 AM
I hate using any public bathroom. Even though college has helped me with this fear I still dont like it! *cries*

blackmage_nuke
11-06-2009, 06:59 AM
All the bathrooms at uni seem to have the urinals designed and positioned in the perfect position for people to take a peek. Like theyre right next to the mirrors or theyre directly perpindicular to the doors.

The Last Oath
11-06-2009, 08:10 AM
My friend works at a shop in the galleria and he told me the code to the staff toilets. It was 1, 2, 3 and turn the knob right. Ever since I used them. Then he told me they changed the code... To X, Y, Z. Staff toilets are much cleaner and quiter. If you think abouit it, the codes on them are really quite simple. Try it.

Breine
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM

Asian squat-toilets taught me to love public restrooms in Norway.

True.

Marshall Banana
11-06-2009, 11:38 AM
I like the unisex bathrooms because taht's the only urinal I'm ever allowed to use!

although there was one in my dorm's bathroom last year, and I finally got the courage up to use it once 8)
Do you really pee standing up? =O

Yar
11-06-2009, 01:34 PM

What the hell

Momiji
11-06-2009, 01:36 PM

Public toilets are disgusting. I don't know how you girls manage. :kaoupset:

rubah
11-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Just when I get my courage up and have something that's not a foot off the ground to aim for!

Moon Rabbits
11-06-2009, 04:24 PM
You can do it! (http://www.femalefreedom.ca/)

Shattered Dreamer
11-06-2009, 04:48 PM
I don't mind using public toilets except I never pee at the urinal because people always look at my wang when I use them. It freaks me out so much! One time this guy was staring at it I asked him what he was looking at & he just ignored me! So now I pee in the cubical! I never ever go number 2 in public toilets because well thats just gross!

The most disgusting public toilet I've ever seen is the men's toilet in Eamon Doran's Temple Bar in Dublin. Horrifying is the only way to describe them! Poop everywhere but where it should be:mad2:

Got into a fight in a public toilet once. I was at my college formal ball & this drunk idiot kicked the cubical door while I was peeing causing me to pee on my shoe:mad2: He turned around to laugh to his mates, I tapped him on the shoulder he turned around & I punched his ass out!

I've been in the ladies toilets a bit to often! Whenever I'm out somewhere & there's a q to the mens I'll sneak into the ladies:D When you gotta go people you gotta go:D

Marshall Banana
11-06-2009, 05:10 PM

Public toilets are disgusting. I don't know how you girls manage. :kaoupset:
I squat very close to a toilet seat, but my butt never actually touches it. Nearly every aspect of restrooms here is automated nowadays, too, so I usually don't touch anything when I use one. Maybe I have to turn a faucet on manually or something. Flushing occurs automatically when I stand up, soap dispenses itself, paper towels dispense themselves...

Where I live, womens' restrooms are relatively clean, though.

rubah
11-06-2009, 05:12 PM
You can do it! (http://www.femalefreedom.ca/)

Pffft, waste of money.

It's not anything about cleanliness. I just think it's funny/fun xD

scrumpleberry
11-06-2009, 05:16 PM
I've accidentally gone into the mens 3 times, I think. Once I actually didn't realise until I was right in it xDDD Nobody was there though. I was never really embarrased. A lot of guffawing from random dudes always happens.

Public loos vary, I guess. For places I go frequently I know where the good loos are, and I guess you just have to take your chances and choose whether to wait or deal with grossness otherwise.

Fujiko
11-06-2009, 05:25 PM
Omg, Jesse! xDD Reading this post made my day! xD I laughed out loud for like, almost an entire minute! Esp at the part where the guy goes "dude, I just walked into the girl's room, why are the genders switched on this floor?" xDD I can imagine that made you feel better about the whole situation *rofl* Hugs to you, sweet~ <3

Duce of Daggers
11-06-2009, 05:30 PM

I've never seen one like that ever! Must be an Ohio thing.

try iowa

in my elementary there was a unisex bathroom

Jessweeee♪
11-06-2009, 05:31 PM
Thank you bunches n.n

Yar
11-06-2009, 05:42 PM
I don't mind using public toilets except I never pee at the urinal because people always look at my wang when I use them. It freaks me out so much! One time this guy was staring at it I asked him what he was looking at & he just ignored me! So now I pee in the cubical! I never ever go number 2 in public toilets because well thats just gross
I've noticed that straight guys peek a lot. :( I'm sure that the same could be said about the gays, but it's just amazing how many straight guys actually try to take a gander. xD

I don't do that, though. Why would you want to watch someone peeing? :X

The Summoner of Leviathan
11-06-2009, 05:46 PM
I do not peek!

I've been in either washrooms for whatever reasons. *shrugs*

Psychotic
11-06-2009, 07:20 PM
I go to the women's restroom cruisin' for chicks all the time. The girls there are easy pickings, too, they drop their pants in a heartbeat.

Rebellious Eagle
11-06-2009, 07:28 PM
The bathrooms at my school are terrible. There's never any soap and girls never seem to flush the toilets. Blech.
I remember when I went away for college this summer, and we had to share 4 toilets and 4 shower stalls among 28 girls. IT WAS AWFUL. One morning I was taking a shower at 6 in the morning (because no one else was awake) and a huge silverfish-type bug crept into my stall and scared the living daylights out of me. Talk about a wake-up call.

Jessweeee♪
11-06-2009, 08:18 PM
The bathrooms at my school are terrible. There's never any soap and girls never seem to flush the toilets. Blech.
I remember when I went away for college this summer, and we had to share 4 toilets and 4 shower stalls among 28 girls. IT WAS AWFUL. One morning I was taking a shower at 6 in the morning (because no one else was awake) and a huge silverfish-type bug crept into my stall and scared the living daylights out of me. Talk about a wake-up call.

Oh no :(

We just share two showers and two toilets with about the same amount of people. The girls here keep it fairly clean, the only problem we have is that there are shaving razors left all over the place. There's like, never ANYONE in there when I go to shower, but maybe that's because I'll usually take mine between 4PM-3AM. Really I'm surprised the girls on the floor above don't use our bathroom instead, because their shower water is always super cold up there and down here we have trouble getting the water to a temperature that won't cook us.

Rye
11-06-2009, 10:02 PM
As someone who has used both bathrooms, I have to say men's bathrooms are always cleaner.

Having to use a shared bathroom in the hallway has helped me get over my germophobia with bathrooms slightly.

Women are generally pigs and sprinkle and don't flush. :colbert:

Breine
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
As someone who has used both bathrooms, I have to say men's bathrooms are always cleaner.

So true! I've cleaned countless toilets at one of my jobs, and the women's restroom is always the messiest and dirtiest.. by far.

I've also cleaned toilets after big parties, and if there's puke.. it's always in the women's toilet.

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2009, 12:02 AM

I want to pee in a woman's mouth. . . .

:cool:

I used to have an aversion to public restrooms, but not anymore. I worked out Walmart for a few months overnight and would always have to :bou::bou::bou::bou:, so it was either hold it or just do it.

And I've walked into the women's restroom before, both on purpose and accidentally. On purpose because I was with a chick though.

Montoya
11-10-2009, 07:14 AM
"There is a lot of women in this bathroom...oh. :("
Didn't click at first.

Yar
11-11-2009, 09:17 PM

So true! I've cleaned countless toilets at one of my jobs, and the women's restroom is always the messiest and dirtiest.. by far.

I've also cleaned toilets after big parties, and if there's puke.. it's always in the women's toilet.
It always amazes me how there is always pee around the toilets in the women's restroom. Wtf.

VexNet
11-11-2009, 09:21 PM
cleaner really? one of the restrooms that I've heard about, the women have a sofa and TVs in there, while the men have neither D=

only walked into the wrong restroom myself a few times.

Marshall Banana
11-11-2009, 09:23 PM

It always amazes me how there is always pee around the toilets in the women's restroom. Wtf.
I've never seen any. =O

Jessweeee♪
11-11-2009, 09:27 PM
cleaner really? one of the restrooms that I've heard about, the women have a sofa and TVs in there, while the men have neither D=

only walked into the wrong restroom myself a few times.

Whoever told you that was lying about the TV part. We totally get sofas half the time, though.

guffman
11-12-2009, 01:20 AM
man, i did that just the other day at a restaurant. woman's restrooms intrigue me. on a similar note: how many women know what a urinal cake is? 'cause i got this theory going on and so far it has not let me down: at least 80% of women do not know what a urinal cake is.

Jessweeee♪
11-12-2009, 03:43 AM
Ummm is it those thingies that sit in urinals to make it smell nice?

*googles*

Jiro
11-12-2009, 06:01 AM
The term urinal cake reminds me of that movie where two guys from medieval times come to the future, and one of them thinks it is mint and eats it.

blackmage_nuke
11-12-2009, 07:07 AM
The term urinal cake reminds me of that movie where two guys from medieval times come to the future, and one of them thinks it is mint and eats it.

xD i thought the exact same thing!

Duce of Daggers
11-12-2009, 05:03 PM

xD i thought the exact same thing!

OMG me two!!!!

not really whats the name of the movie:confused:

Levian
11-13-2009, 03:01 AM
I'm sure mint in giant tablet form was all they ever ate in medievil times.

guffman
11-13-2009, 08:48 AM
they really just make me think of Joe's Apartment. tell me somebody remembers that freakin' movie!

Jessweeee♪
11-13-2009, 04:51 PM
Ummm was that the one with the roaches?

Duce of Daggers
11-13-2009, 04:56 PM

Fear Factor :D

Seraphic
11-13-2009, 11:16 PM
At my job, I constantly have to clean the public bathrooms, including both the male and female bathrooms, so it's all pretty gross all the time.
Lets just say I never touch anything with my bare hands.
I kick the handle to flush the toilets.

guffman
11-15-2009, 10:05 AM

oh fuck yeah it was, brilliant.

Raistlin
11-15-2009, 05:45 PM
they really just make me think of Joe's Apartment. tell me somebody remembers that freakin' movie!

I remember that it was a terrible movie.