PDA

View Full Version : Food jealousy

Flying Mullet
11-06-2009, 05:24 PM
My lunch of two hamburgers and a dozen chicken fingers just made several co-workers jealous when I brought it back to my cube.

Have you ever made anyone jealous with your food?

Rocket Edge
11-06-2009, 06:33 PM
Last weekend in work actually. I had some stew leftover so I brought it in for lunch and said I would heat it up. Made my way in at 1 and it was only myself and a girl I work with in the canteen. Of course this girl had to be on a diet and had brought in her salad sandwich's & stuff, while I sat down to the best of mothers home cooking can offer. The aroma filled the room and through a chuckle I said sorry. Shes cool though, we both laughed. :)

Psychotic
11-06-2009, 07:13 PM
I don't think I've ever done that, but if anyone ever tells me they are going to have a steak when I am not currently eating a steak, I want to murder them, skin them, and wear their skin as mine, living a double life forever.

How do you think I became this "Psychotic" guy in the first place?

Rye
11-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Everyone should envy the pasta in my tummy right now! The magic is in the sauce. Tomatos, onions, cheese and a bit of soy sauce for delicious ~*~fancy~*~!

Parker
11-06-2009, 10:22 PM
TWO hamburgers? a DOZEN chicken fingers? I THOUGHT YOU RAN LONG-DISTANCE RACES YOU HEATHEN

i once made a really elaborate tortilla wrap thing with lots of fancy ingredients and took it into work some were jealous and the others made fun of me :(

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2009, 12:08 AM
TWO hamburgers? a DOZEN chicken fingers? I THOUGHT YOU RAN LONG-DISTANCE RACES YOU HEATHEN

i once made a really elaborate tortilla wrap thing with lots of fancy ingredients and took it into work some were jealous and the others made fun of me :(

You can get away with even more depending on your level of activity.
The Michael Phelps Diet: Don’t Try It at Home - Health Blog - WSJ (http://blogs.wsj.com/health/2008/08/13/the-michael-phelps-diet-dont-try-it-at-home/)

Christmas
11-07-2009, 12:29 AM
No, people always make me jealous. Cause I only get to eat bones and leftovers like some stray animals. :(

NorthernChaosGod
11-07-2009, 12:49 AM
No, people always make me jealous. Cause I only get to eat bones and leftovers like some stray animals. :(

I'll share my food with you. :(

Shiny
11-07-2009, 11:59 PM
In elementary school during lunchtime they had this pizza event people had to sign up for beforehand. My dad completely forgot to sign the slip, so I sat there eating bouncy and deformed school pizza while everyone had fresh and tasty pizza. My dad felt bad about it, so the next day he ordered me a small pie and had it delivered to the school. Everyone was like, "You're so lucky". Yes indeedy.

Badge
11-08-2009, 11:04 AM
I enjoy cooking a Chilli con Carne, watching my housemates smell the kitchen as they sigh.

Shame they don't know how to cook!

I was also making people jealous at work yesterday and I hadn't even bought my KFC yet! It's surprising how jealous you can make someone just because you get off work before them :)

NorthernChaosGod
11-08-2009, 11:58 PM
Chili con carne is amazing. :D

supergame123
11-09-2009, 03:12 AM
I don't think I've ever done that, but if anyone ever tells me they are going to have a steak when I am not currently eating a steak, I want to murder them, skin them, and wear their skin as mine, living a double life forever.

that would be very interesting,.

Shoeberto
11-09-2009, 04:24 AM
Pretty much anytime I make food and my roomie hasn't eaten, he'll go on and on about how good it looks or smells. Usually he's just trying to get me to give him some though xD

Rye
11-09-2009, 04:52 AM
That's exactly what I say when I beg and convince Huxley to let me have a small bite of his sandwich.

Then I take a little bite and I totally steal all the contents of the sandwich with that bite with my thieving HUNGRY GIRL powers.

Do not trust him, Stu.

Montoya
11-09-2009, 07:36 AM
It's called Big Macs. For some reason it gets my friends worked up.

Madame Adequate
11-09-2009, 11:38 AM
That's exactly what I say when I beg and convince Huxley to let me have a small bite of his sandwich.

Then I take a little bite and I totally steal all the contents of the sandwich with that bite with my thieving HUNGRY GIRL powers.

Do not trust him, Stu.

The last time that happened was the last time. :colbert: I no longer trust you.

scrumpleberry
11-09-2009, 06:29 PM
I am always jel of Miriel's photos of her food :(

People have been jealous of tangerines but that's it I think.

rubah
11-09-2009, 11:31 PM
I'm eating Eureka Pizza; you all don't know it, but you should be very jealous atm.