PDA

View Full Version : master pug (tonberry king easy defeat

littlewolf
11-07-2009, 10:02 PM
all you have to do is drain his mp's down to 0 and will not have enough to cast any magic only thing he can do is do wallchange and use his cleaver but if you keep your charcters up and going the battle shouldn't last nomore than ten to fifthteen minutes tops oh and constantly use scan when he does the wallchange

Christmas
11-07-2009, 10:05 PM
Thank you so much for the help!

blackmage_nuke
11-07-2009, 11:28 PM
or cast vanish + doom

Kyros
11-07-2009, 11:29 PM
or cast vanish + doom

how to beat 99.99999999% of everything in FFVI lol

Wolf Kanno
11-08-2009, 02:17 AM
Unless its the GBA version...

I Don't Need A Name
11-30-2009, 01:57 AM
Littlewolf has big writing :jess:

RedPouch
12-01-2009, 09:19 PM
He isn't even a difficult monster to beat. The battle with him is so unimportant that I can't even remember it, and I fought him just a few days ago. :confused:

I don't think any boss in this game is challenging except for stuff in Dragon's Den.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden">[!]Session data[/!]<input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Greatermaximus
12-04-2009, 03:36 AM
Try a low-level run yourself. ;)

The hardest part imo is the beginning of the game the first few times playing because you don't know what to do. Then you have to take other steps.

qwertysaur
12-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Carbuncle is your friend :bigsmile:

RedPouch
12-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Try a low-level run yourself. ;)

The hardest part imo is the beginning of the game the first few times playing because you don't know what to do. Then you have to take other steps.
I have. With all the spells you get access to for everyone so easily, level kinda doesn't matter for the storyline stuff in the world of ruin. For example, you can easily beat Magic Master on level 25~ish, maybe even less. You can also go through Kefka's tower this way and defeat him. You could probably do it lower level without much trouble but I never felt motivated to go out of my way to try that. Even if it's your first time playing this game, it'll probably be really easy and intuitive anyways if you're someone that's played a lot of RPG's, especially if you're going to use gamefaqs.com to get more info on enemies you'll encounter.