PDA

View Full Version : MMM Shower

Badge
11-08-2009, 11:07 AM
Do you have a set routine for your showers? And what do you think about during a shower.

I usually, get in, wash my hair, condition it and whilst the conditioner is in I put face wash on, wash with shower gel and then wash it all off at the end.

I usually think about
"Yay cleanliness" or think about washing away my problems, nice and relaxing :)

Booga
11-08-2009, 11:14 AM
My routine is pretty much the same as yours, but I quite often sing in the shower, or try and work out new juggling or whip routines in my head. It's the one place I know I can work them out uninterrupted.

Christmas
11-08-2009, 11:21 AM
Oh mine, I usually get a BIG BIG pail of water and pour all the shampoo, face wash, conditioner, body foam, soap and also my favourite duckling in. :bigsmile:

Mix it well and I will pour the mixture onto myself and ta-da! Fast, sweet and all clean up! :bigsmile:

Quindiana Jones
11-08-2009, 11:40 AM
I think about everything when showering. It's a time when it's just me, so I go over things that have happened, things I want, what to do next, what I should have done then, the consequences of certain actions. Allsorts.

Water. Shampoo the hair. Wash. Shower gel everything. Wash. A)Dry and leave, or B)If I have the time, just stand for a while.

Meat Puppet
11-08-2009, 11:42 AM
Depends on who I’m with.

Christmas
11-08-2009, 11:44 AM
Depends on who I’m with.

I lol'ed. :kaolaugh:

Madonna
11-08-2009, 12:08 PM
I always try to find a nice, quiet hill for viewing! A real nice and thick picnic blanket is a must as are a small spread of snacks! The final thing is good company; you want to be there with you friends so you can watch together! I love meteor showers!

Jiro
11-08-2009, 12:17 PM
I think about everything when showering. It's a time when it's just me, so I go over things that have happened, things I want, what to do next, what I should have done then, the consequences of certain actions. Allsorts.

Wash myself, then put face cleansing stuff on my face and then wash my hair. Sometimes I don't wash my hair because I just cba.

Chemical
11-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Depends on who I’m with.

;)

Psychotic
11-08-2009, 05:08 PM
I read this as M&M shower and I was about to express my deepest sympathies.

I don't shower. Women love a man who's got funk.

Vermachtnis
11-08-2009, 05:54 PM
I get in the shower and think and wash my hair. Wonder if I washed my hair and wash it again just to be safe. Soapy up and then get out.

rubah
11-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I go on long philosophical tangents during my showers.

My showers go something like this:
Turn the water on, step in, put the plug in to get the tub feeling warm
Huddle under the stream until I stop feeling cold
wet my hair and apply shampoo #1
wash
rinse and apply shampoo #2, allow first tub-full of water to drain.
Shave my pitz
rinse, reinsert stopper, apply cream rinse/conditioner, turn the shower head off and just run the faucet
shave my legs
Unstop the tub, turn shower head back on, rinse some of the conditioner out
egress the shower

http://phoenixdiversions.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

NorthernChaosGod
11-08-2009, 11:27 PM
Get in, wash hair, wash face, wash upper body, wash lower body.

I usually sing in the shower or just think about random stuff.