PDA

View Full Version : Weegy

Mortarman
11-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Hey was curious if anyone else has given this website a try? It's basically like chacha, where you get paid .20 to answer peoples random questions. (ranging from math homework, to what time the football game is) Once you reach 20 dollars they deposit it in to your paypal account. I've been on it the past few days and haven't really made much to talk about, but what I like is you can leave this website minimized and when you get a question it will give you a ding, so you can basically be doing anything online and make a little extra cash (and learn random facts if that is your thing haha) Basically I'm just on it because I'm online all the time, and soon enough this will give me extra pocket money. If anybody would like to give it a try you can reach it from this link - eyesonff.com

rubah
11-08-2009, 07:59 PM
I know a few people who work for cha cha; I don't think they find it very fulfilling.

I edited out the referral link :p probably should just close and move this, but idk maybe people want to talk about instant Q/A services.

Momiji
11-08-2009, 08:02 PM
how is babby formed

how girl get pragnent

NorthernChaosGod
11-08-2009, 11:25 PM
hey /b/ I need your help I accidentally 93MB of .rar files what should I do...is this dangerous ?

Jessweeee♪
11-09-2009, 07:59 AM
I keep doing poop in my pants for no reason is it because i am homosexual?

Agent Proto
11-09-2009, 08:09 AM
HELP!!!!!! HOW DO I TURN OFF CAPSLOCK????? I ACCIDENTLY PUSHED THE CAPSLOCK BUTTON AND NOW I'M TYPING LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME AND I CAN'T TURN IT OFF!!! IT'S VERY ANNOYING AND PEOPLE SEEM TO THINK THAT I'M YELLING ALL THE TIME!! WHAT DO I DO???

Rantz
11-09-2009, 04:27 PM
What on earth? I don't think this is leading anywhere.