PDA

View Full Version : Propagator Manifestation and Dimensions

Serapy
11-09-2009, 02:32 AM
Had Ultimecia manage to complete her own time compression fully, she can finally possess her ability of sending certain objects into a dimension for eternity. I don't believe that this particular dimension will take place on the VIII world (the original landscapes) but rather somewhere else, like a desert island for example. Well, that did happen to Squall at the end but that was part of the time decompression (reversing Ultimecia's actions.) This is proof that the concept of a dimension exists in VIII.

Ok, the main characters are Squall, Quistis, Rinoa, Selphie, Zell and Irvine. That's six characters. How many sides does a cube have? Six. The six characters are merged as a dimension:

Top floor: Squall
Bottom floor: Rinoa
Left wall: Quistis
Right wall: Zell
Front wall: Selphie
Back wall: Irvine

If one of the sides is broken, the whole dimension will become useless. That's why Laguna told the dimension to take care of each side. How? Friendship. If each side thinks of each other and support each other, then the sides will stick each other; a strong and unbreakable dimension. It's only breakable when Ultimecia completes her TC. Because with Ultimecia's ability, she can basically move this dimension (the party) into another dimension forever.

Laguna is not who you think he is, he's just like Odine. Because what Laguna said has proven to be true at the end. Time decompression messes up everything. Squall's side losts his place in the dimension and that's why he ended up on a desert island.

As for the propagators manifestation...

This explains why Squall and Rinoa encountered the Propagators at the Ragnarok in the space.

After what Ultimecia's influence has done to the VIII world and Rinoa being given some evil power earlier (GG scene). Then, they travelled to the space, which is faster than speed of light. Why wouldn't this cause some sort of impact?

With the impact in mind, when Rinoa is lost in Space and Squall out looking for her, at that point, they were only thinking of each other. That's not good for the dimension. So, the two sides (Rinoa and Squall) get removed from the whole dimension. Something bad happens...

Ok, there are eight propagators at the Ragnarok:

Purple Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Red Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Green Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Yellow Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)

Basically, Rinoa's power made it possible that the impact manifested the propagators.

Oh, have you noticed how many letters does Ragnarok have? Eight! Yet there are eight propagators in it. Was this supposed to happen? Did someone name the ship Ragnarok because of what will happen in the future?

leader of mortals
11-09-2009, 02:52 AM
Don't feed the troll people, just let this thread die please.

rubah
11-09-2009, 03:11 AM
well I'm curious why squall has to be on top of Rinoa. I'm sure their sexytime is more intricate than mere missionary

Darth Cid
11-09-2009, 03:19 AM
LOL, this sounds too potcrack, even for my early FFIX work.

Serapy
11-09-2009, 03:27 AM
well I'm curious why squall has to be on top of Rinoa. I'm sure their sexytime is more intricate than mere missionary

It's like a mirror. Squall and Rinoa looking at each other all the time. Would Squall rather look at Rinoa than the other characters? Would Rinoa rather look at Squall than the other characters? That's why I put Squall on the top floor and Rinoa on the bottom floor. Well, I could have put Squall on the bottom floor and put Rinoa on the top floor instead, but ...

MJN SEIFER
11-09-2009, 03:29 PM

That's not a very nice coment. Serapy is just posting a theory like I and many others have done before. If you don't like the theory, or don't agree with it that's fine, but there is no need to acuse Serapy of trolling, because this isn't what trolling is. Trolling is causing fights and insulting people, and posting offensive messages - Serapy is just showing his/her viewpoint on the game, and it is interesting to hear these theories, even if I don't agree to them (I won't take sides on this one yet - let me studyit better.

I don't like the R=U theory for example (mostly because in my opinion it creates more plotholes than it solves), but I don't say everyone posting it is a troll.

Serapy
11-09-2009, 04:21 PM
Each propagator in the Ragnarok can heal each other. This means that the propagtors' dimension is merged with Squall and Rinoa. Two dimensions interacting with each other in real-time. Because of real-time, they can heal now.

After when the consciousnesses of Squall and his Co. travel to Laguna and his Co. in the past and if Laguna, Ward or Kiro dies in battle, it won't be a big deal. Because the consciousness of that KO'd character is still alive. Whenever Squall and his Co. go back to the present or whenever Laguna and Co. feel free of the 'faires' feeling, the KO'd character becomes better. This means two dimensions BUT in different time. Because of different-time, they cannot heal now but rather later.
This is very similar to the propagators' dimension.

Think of it this way: if there are no propagtors left, they cannot heal each other anymore. If Laguna and his Co. are all KO'd, Squall and his Co. cannot revive them.
It's all about dimensions.
If one side (e.g. one propagtor) is missing from its dimension, the other sides will become useless, so they automatically get the missing side back... by healing it in real-time.
If one side (e.g. Ward) is missing from its dimension, the other sides will become useless, so they automatically get the missing side back... by healing it in different-time. Why different time? Cause they are in different times.

rubah
11-09-2009, 05:12 PM

It's like a mirror. Squall and Rinoa looking at each other all the time. Would Squall rather look at Rinoa than the other characters? Would Rinoa rather look at Squall than the other characters? That's why I put Squall on the top floor and Rinoa on the bottom floor. Well, I could have put Squall on the bottom floor and put Rinoa on the top floor instead, but ...

wouldn't that alter the entire relations if only Squall and Rinoa changed in position but everyone else was the same? Relative angles and stuff

Serapy
11-09-2009, 05:54 PM
They can change positions in 4D but the connections will remain consistent if they were told what to do (according to Laguna's claim.)

Ouch!
11-09-2009, 08:18 PM
Serapy is just posting a theory like I and many others have done before.
Except, you know, theories require some sort of evidence to support it, and a majority of the theories that pop up in the FFVIII forum are based on a lack of evidence.

Serapy
11-09-2009, 08:34 PM
Any picture or text from the game is evidence. Neither is valued higher than the other. You people think that a piece of 'text' or 'speech' is more important than a picture. It seems.

Texts or speeches are useless to hard-hearing people in IRL. Ironic....... they use body language as the main source to decide what to do next. The usage of body language can be depicted as pictures. It's a shame that people ignore pictures and rather pay attention to texts or speeches.

Anyways, the only part of a theory that's not evidence is speculation. But that doesn't mean said theory is wrong because it contains no evidence. A lot of theories nowadays contain speculations. How do theories start? From evidence, of course.

It's no longer a theory if it has proven to be true; it becomes fact.

leader of mortals
11-09-2009, 08:38 PM

That's not a very nice coment. Serapy is just posting a theory like I and many others have done before. If you don't like the theory, or don't agree with it that's fine, but there is no need to acuse Serapy of trolling, because this isn't what trolling is. Trolling is causing fights and insulting people, and posting offensive messages - Serapy is just showing his/her viewpoint on the game, and it is interesting to hear these theories, even if I don't agree to them (I won't take sides on this one yet - let me studyit better.

I don't like the R=U theory for example (mostly because in my opinion it creates more plotholes than it solves), but I don't say everyone posting it is a troll.

This comment was not directed to be mean to Seraphy, although I did say it in a mean way. From my comment, I meant to tell people who disagreed with him to not attack him, and only let this thread die, unless of course they had something of reason to say. Also, I believe trolling is anything that was made for the purpose of getting an immediate negative response. I guess it would be hard for someone not in my mind to follow my train of thought, however:p

Of course, my comment would have been nicer if I saw merit within the theory that I read. Talking of the cube thing, I see it as a study of human behavior, not at all related to FF8, but instead to people in general. Also, I don't see how friendship alone will keep them together through time compression.

As for the propagators, 2 is a very common number. I do believe the designers of the game were trying to make a point with them about how Squall and Rinoa will help eachother, but it stops there. Ragnorak is a name already used in the series. There is no proof that the ship went faster than the speed of light(as far as I know). Time compression has not happened yet.

These last 2 paragraphs are what I originally was going to write, just shooting down his ideas one by one, but I figured that would be a negative, unneeded response, hence my current post.

Serapy
11-09-2009, 09:13 PM
I can't help but these Propagators do look... quite familiar.

Ouch!
11-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Twisting evidence to support your wild imaginings does not a theory make. If you actually managed to show a logical connection from one point to the next in your arguments, I might consider you as something more than an amusing read (in the way that I find crackpot conspiracy theorists amusing).

Edit: Just because a theory is not absolute proven fact does not mean you can classify any interpretation of an image or statement you might have as a "theory."

rubah
11-09-2009, 11:42 PM
i think they should actually be arranged in an infolded three-way tripedal shape. The cube makes no sense.

Serapy
11-10-2009, 03:03 AM
How many monsters have we faced that's part of the plot?

For example. Rinoa faced monsters that were created by Ultimecia; her lions. The monsters exist for a reason.

Propagators appear on screen, unlike many other monsters. It proves that there's something significant about them.

rubah
11-10-2009, 03:13 AM
ruby dragons

Serapy
11-10-2009, 03:47 AM
i think they should actually be arranged in an infolded three-way tripedal shape. The cube makes no sense.

Does this shape have six numbers?

That Ruby Dragon from Laguna's sequence? Now that you mentioned it...
Its existence was to play a role in the 'Oh, Sir Knight. Save my boobs from this evil dragon' thing... with a GUNBLADE! Ironic, right?

Seifer being Ultimecia's knight to save herself from the legendary SEED.... and Squall being Rinoa's knight. Uh..

I'm actually curious about the Ruby Dragon scene. Everybody thought it was fake at first but it turned out to be real! Where did that person go? That person responsible for the costumes. Have we ever seen him/her before? A ruby dragon near the green forest? Perhaps, the dimension was responsible for this Ruby Dragon after all!

leader of mortals
11-10-2009, 05:25 AM
I'm actually curious about the Ruby Dragon scene. Everybody thought it was fake at first but it turned out to be real! Where did that person go? That person responsible for the costumes. Have we ever seen him/her before? A ruby dragon near the green forest? Perhaps, the dimension was responsible for this Ruby Dragon after all!

Comic relief...

Ouch!
11-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Encountering the propagators on the field map does not indicate greater plot significance. More than likely, this is due to simply game play mechanics. Fighting enemies which much be defeated in pairs via random encounters would complicate the process unnecessarily.

Christmas
11-10-2009, 12:06 PM
Had Ultimecia manage to complete her own time compression fully, she can finally possess her ability of sending certain objects into a dimension for eternity. I don't believe that this particular dimension will take place on the VIII world (the original landscapes) but rather somewhere else, like a desert island for example. Well, that did happen to Squall at the end but that was part of the time decompression (reversing Ultimecia's actions.) This is proof that the concept of a dimension exists in VIII.

Ok, the main characters are Squall, Quistis, Rinoa, Selphie, Zell and Irvine. That's six characters. How many sides does a cube have? Six. The six characters are merged as a dimension:

Top floor: Squall
Bottom floor: Rinoa
Left wall: Quistis
Right wall: Zell
Front wall: Selphie
Back wall: Irvine

If one of the sides is broken, the whole dimension will become useless. That's why Laguna told the dimension to take care of each side. How? Friendship. If each side thinks of each other and support each other, then the sides will stick each other; a strong and unbreakable dimension. It's only breakable when Ultimecia completes her TC. Because with Ultimecia's ability, she can basically move this dimension (the party) into another dimension forever.

Laguna is not who you think he is, he's just like Odine. Because what Laguna said has proven to be true at the end. Time decompression messes up everything. Squall's side losts his place in the dimension and that's why he ended up on a desert island.

As for the propagators manifestation...

This explains why Squall and Rinoa encountered the Propagators at the Ragnarok in the space.

After what Ultimecia's influence has done to the VIII world and Rinoa being given some evil power earlier (GG scene). Then, they travelled to the space, which is faster than speed of light. Why wouldn't this cause some sort of impact?

With the impact in mind, when Rinoa is lost in Space and Squall out looking for her, at that point, they were only thinking of each other. That's not good for the dimension. So, the two sides (Rinoa and Squall) get removed from the whole dimension. Something bad happens...

Ok, there are eight propagators at the Ragnarok:

Purple Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Red Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Green Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)
Yellow Propagator x 2 (One for Squall and another for Rinoa)

Basically, Rinoa's power made it possible that the impact manifested the propagators.

Oh, have you noticed how many letters does Ragnarok have? Eight! Yet there are eight propagators in it. Was this supposed to happen? Did someone name the ship Ragnarok because of what will happen in the future?

I remember Future Esthar post something similar like this and ESPECIALLY the BOLDED part like two or even three years ago when I am still Unknowns! WTF. :monster:

MJN SEIFER
11-14-2009, 02:06 AM
Serapy is just posting a theory like I and many others have done before.
Except, you know, theories require some sort of evidence to support it, and a majority of the theories that pop up in the FFVIII forum are based on a lack of evidence.

The word "evidence" is a give and take here, I know this because I am making/have made some theories myself and I have often interpetted things as evidence when it later turns out not to be (so I put it in DH) and there are a few old theories of mine that have been proven false, but the "evidence" still works for me, even though I know it's not vallid.

Twisting evidence to support your wild imaginings does not a theory make. If you actually managed to show a logical connection from one point to the next in your arguments, I might consider you as something more than an amusing read (in the way that I find crackpot conspiracy theorists amusing).
Edit: Just because a theory is not absolute proven fact does not mean you can classify any interpretation of an image or statement you might have as a "theory."

That's sort of my point, Serapy obviously looked at something differently and inteperetted it more than we did. It maybe false it maybe completly correct, (I still need to study that section) but this is how it was done. It is like my old theories that still have yet to be posted. They had "evidence", but it was MY evidence, and just how I saw it. For instance I took the music as hints, but it wasn't.

This comment was not directed to be mean to Seraphy, although I did say it in a mean way. From my comment, I meant to tell people who disagreed with him to not attack him, and only let this thread die, unless of course they had something of reason to say. Also, I believe trolling is anything that was made for the purpose of getting an immediate negative response. I guess it would be hard for someone not in my mind to follow my train of thought, however:p

Of course, my comment would have been nicer if I saw merit within the theory that I read. Talking of the cube thing, I see it as a study of human behavior, not at all related to FF8, but instead to people in general. Also, I don't see how friendship alone will keep them together through time compression.

As for the propagators, 2 is a very common number. I do believe the designers of the game were trying to make a point with them about how Squall and Rinoa will help eachother, but it stops there. Ragnorak is a name already used in the series. There is no proof that the ship went faster than the speed of light(as far as I know). Time compression has not happened yet.

These last 2 paragraphs are what I originally was going to write, just shooting down his ideas one by one, but I figured that would be a negative, unneeded response, hence my current post.

I understand, I apologise and I will get back to the rest of your response.

I remember Future Esthar post something similar like this and ESPECIALLY the BOLDED part like two or even three years ago when I am still Unknowns! WTF. :monster:

Have to check on that - probably a coincidence though.

Serapy
11-16-2009, 11:54 AM
There's something strange about these propagators.

In Disk 1, Ultimecia summons two lion-alike with the intention of killing Rinoa, this was the exact moment when Squall acknowledges the fact that Rinoa is in danger.

But this time, it's the opposite. Squall saved Rinoa from the space and acknowledged that she's no longer in danger. Yet, they have faced these propagators in the Ragnarok.

How can the propagators survive in an abandoned ship? Where do they come from? How do they eat? I don't think they eat machine parts to survive. The Ragnarok looks pretty heathly.
One thing for sure is that they didn't jump in to the Ragnarok from the infested Moon. Even if they did, what would be their purpose for doing so? Destiny? Destined to kill Squall / Rinoa when they come over?

These monsters appear on screen (nothing to do with game-play), so they have to be important.

McLovin'
11-18-2009, 03:50 AM
It's funny that the definition of propagator has to do with time...

Serapy
11-30-2009, 12:42 PM
It's funny that the definition of propagator has to do with time...

Thanks for confirming the theroy!

Encountering the propagators on the field map does not indicate greater plot significance. More than likely, this is due to simply game play mechanics. Fighting enemies which much be defeated in pairs via random encounters would complicate the process unnecessarily.

These are half plot and game play related. You see the characters talking and reacting to these Propagators before the battles.

Ryushikaze
12-01-2009, 12:19 AM
The monsters appearing on screen has EVERYTHING to do with gameplay. YOU HAVE TO DEFEAT THEM IN COLOR MATCHED PAIRS to progress the plot. If they just appeared randomly, it would be entirely random as to whether or not you eve got out of that sequence.

Serapy
12-01-2009, 01:22 AM
But you can't control the characters when they interact with the Proggas, so that's gotta be part of plot

Ryushikaze
12-01-2009, 03:44 AM
But you can't control the characters when they interact with the Proggas, so that's gotta be part of plot

Yes, the characters fighting the propagators IS part of the plot. They fight the propagators to clear the Ragnarok for their own use. That's IT. There's nothing more to it.

Serapy
12-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Monsters came to Earth from the infested Moon (LUNAR CORPORATION.) None of these monsters look like the Propagators.
And consider how these Propagators came to the Ragnarok. They can't just fly from the Moon over there in space alone... When the monsters were travelling to Earth, they were inside some sort of blue ice-cream, I guess for breathing gas.

Darth Cid
12-01-2009, 06:40 PM

Yes, the characters fighting the propagators IS part of the plot. They fight the propagators to clear the Ragnarok for their own use. That's IT. There's nothing more to it.

Thanks, I was wondering where he got this from. My memory of FFVIII is fuzzy.

Garnie
12-01-2009, 10:38 PM
sorry Searpy but your argument is slightly confusing. not that im saying that said theory's are crap, because they are quite imaginative. Im failing to see how the dragon had any point in the game. to me it spoke of lagunas comic relief and heroism complex. Squall fell in love doi! and the propergaters were random experiments of the Ragnarok (i think..) the killing them in order thing is just to make the game harder, like the stupid omega time thingy to get doom train. All im saying is that the theory has made no sense what so ever to me, not that im saying its not smart and technical. simplify it a little so some of us can have a better understanding!! :)

Serapy
12-02-2009, 01:36 PM
sorry Searpy but your argument is slightly confusing. not that im saying that said theory's are crap, because they are quite imaginative. Im failing to see how the dragon had any point in the game. to me it spoke of lagunas comic relief and heroism complex. Squall fell in love doi! and the propergaters were random experiments of the Ragnarok (i think..) the killing them in order thing is just to make the game harder, like the stupid omega time thingy to get doom train. All im saying is that the theory has made no sense what so ever to me, not that im saying its not smart and technical. simplify it a little so some of us can have a better understanding!! :)

Do you know what proclaimed Seifer's attacking style?
Since Squall's younger than Seifer, he probably copied Seifer's attacking style and adopted it to his own way.

Dollet city is where it all begins, both of them somehow had money and purchased gunblades from the Nautilus store.

Christmas
12-02-2009, 01:54 PM
So, Who or where did Seifer copy his fighting style from?

Serapy
12-02-2009, 02:32 PM
http://agsma.acparadise.com/FC00/laguna-4.jpg

Ryushikaze
12-02-2009, 04:12 PM
He copied his style from a Laguna cosplayer?

Laguna's style and Seifer's are similar, but Gunblade training is part of basic training, dweller. That's where both of their styles originate from. Squall's style does not resemble Seifer's, however.

Not sure where the hell you're getting that Dollet's nautilus store is where they got their equipment, instead of, you know, the mercenary military academy they spent a good ten years of their life in.

Christmas
12-02-2009, 10:16 PM
So, who did Laguna copy his fighting style from?

Serapy
12-02-2009, 11:57 PM
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/7726/nautilus.gif

Also, note how nautilus is similar to Swordfish one of the paintings. Nautilus has something to do with fish.

Christmas
12-03-2009, 12:02 AM
You haven't answer my question and I think Nautilus had something to do with the store.

Sir Bahamut
12-03-2009, 12:07 AM
Haha, Serapy's new signature/avatar perfectly reflect what it feels like to read one of his theories :D

Ryushikaze
12-03-2009, 02:10 AM

Also, note how nautilus is similar to Swordfish one of the paintings. Nautilus has something to do with fish.

Nautilus.
Similar
To sword fish.

http://www.manandmollusc.net/Shell_photos/Images/nautilus.jpg

!=

http://www.lauderdalefishing.com/images/swordfish.jpg

There is no similarity.

And NONE of that explains your claim that Squall and Seifer got their swords there instead of, OH, Balamb, or Balamb garden.

And Sir B. Agreed.

Serapy
12-03-2009, 09:47 PM

Nautilus.
Similar
To sword fish.

http://www.manandmollusc.net/Shell_photos/Images/nautilus.jpg

!=

http://www.lauderdalefishing.com/images/swordfish.jpg

There is no similarity.

Nautilus is fish. And sword fish is fish. These two are not similar but both come from the general family of sea animals.

And NONE of that explains your claim that Squall and Seifer got their swords there instead of, OH, Balamb, or Balamb garden.

There are three gunblades in that image.

I have another explanation, this store was meant to be playable. That you can buy various gunblades from this store but Square removed it for some reason.

And Sir B. Agreed.

LOL! I guess my experiment worked. Someone else said the exact same thing when I changed avatar / signature back then.

Ryushikaze
12-04-2009, 12:51 AM
Nautilus is fish.

No. It's not. It's a cephalopod.

And sword fish is fish. These two are not similar but both come from the general family of sea animals.

That's like saying a Bat and a Bird are the same because both fly.
Or that a dolphin is like a swordfish because are sea creatures. It does not work.

Which does not prove they got their swords there. At all.

I have another explanation, this store was meant to be playable. That you can buy various gunblades from this store but Square removed it for some reason.

Again, this is baseless speculation. The rest of the game works on weapon modifications. Why put a purchase shop in, throwing off the system the rest of the game works in?

LOL! I guess my experiment worked. Someone else said the exact same thing when I changed avatar / signature back then.

But this does bring up the question- what of your delta wave?

Serapy
12-04-2009, 03:09 PM
Nautilus is fish.

No. It's not. It's a cephalopod.

It doesn't have to be that specific, it's a sea animal.

You have to consider how is Nautilus connected with three gunblades. Fish with gunblades? And Swordfish on the painting. And Seifer fishing at the end.

Hmm, perhaps this symbolism is related to peace.

And sword fish is fish. These two are not similar but both come from the general family of sea animals.

That's like saying a Bat and a Bird are the same because both fly.
Or that a dolphin is like a swordfish because are sea creatures. It does not work.

Bats sleep in caves, and birds sleep on trees. Bats don't go out at daytime, birds do. Two different animals.
However, those sea creatures both live anywhere in the ocean, can wake up at the same time and breate water.

Which does not prove they got their swords there. At all.

No, it does prove that Squall and Seifer's gunblades aren't the only things that exist in VIII.

Again, this is baseless speculation. The rest of the game works on weapon modifications. Why put a purchase shop in, throwing off the system the rest of the game works in?

No, this isn't baseless. It's evident that Square removed something; Replacing Rinoa with Selphie and some guy with Quistis, and thier clothes. This proves that there's a chance that Square has changed something else, something else that we don't know about yet.

There don't seem to be visual images of other weapons on various shops, only these gunblades do.

But this does bring up the question- what of your delta wave?

Huh?

Ryushikaze
12-04-2009, 08:48 PM

And so is a Dolphin.

You have to consider how is Nautilus connected with three gunblades. Fish with gunblades? And Swordfish on the painting. And Seifer fishing at the end.

Or there isn't any.

Bats sleep in caves, and birds sleep on trees. Bats don't go out at daytime, birds do. Two different animals.

There are tree dwelling bats, day active bats, and night active birds, as well as birds that live in caves.

However, those sea creatures both live anywhere in the ocean, can wake up at the same time and breate water.

Which only makes them as similar as, oh... a Mouse and a Cat.

No, it does prove that Squall and Seifer's gunblades aren't the only things that exist in VIII.

Which is news how?
Which is important, how?

No, this isn't baseless. It's evident that Square removed something; Replacing Rinoa with Selphie and some guy with Quistis, and thier clothes. This proves that there's a chance that Square has changed something else, something else that we don't know about yet.

There don't seem to be visual images of other weapons on various shops, only these gunblades do.

Saying that they changed THIS and that what you claim they took out is what changed IS baseless.

Huh?

And Futurama joke ZIPS past!

Serapy
12-06-2009, 09:59 PM

And so is a Dolphin.

Yes, but there isn't any dolphin on Ultimecia's paintings.

Or there isn't any.

http://forums.eyesonff.com/final-fantasy-viii/32222-fishing.html

There are tree dwelling bats, day active bats, and night active birds, as well as birds that live in caves.

Specifically, yes.

Which only makes them as similar as, oh... a Mouse and a Cat.

Unfortunately, the store name and swordfish don't have a Mouse or a Cat on them.

Which is news how?
Which is important, how?

Cid being desperate looking for a gunblade specialist, which implies that there's a very little amount of gunblade specialists in the world of VIII. So, perhaps he or whoever else encourages students to be gunblade specialists by mass marketing the gunblades.

That's another explanation, yo.

Saying that they changed THIS and that what you claim they took out is what changed IS baseless.

We were shown three gunblades in this store. I'm using THAT premise to introduce a possibility of Square removing the function of a certain weapon shop. That's not completely baseless as the three gunblades being displayed inside a store is considered as a fact.

Huh?

And Futurama joke ZIPS past!

Future Esthar?

Ryushikaze
12-07-2009, 12:21 AM

Nor is there any Nautilus.

Or there isn't any symbolism related to this shop.

Specifically, yes.

So your excuse is invalid.

Unfortunately, the store name and swordfish don't have a Mouse or a Cat on them.

Which is UTTERLY IRRELEVANT to a Swordfish and a Nautilus being as different as a Cat and Mouse are.

Cid being desperate looking for a gunblade specialist, which implies that there's a very little amount of gunblade specialists in the world of VIII. So, perhaps he or whoever else encourages students to be gunblade specialists by mass marketing the gunblades.

Wait, Cid saying 'At last, a specialist' means he's desperate? Gunblades specialists being rare- due to their hard to master nature- means Cid is mass marketing?
You are leaping from non sequitur to non sequitur.

We were shown three gunblades in this store. I'm using THAT premise to introduce a possibility of Square removing the function of a certain weapon shop. That's not completely baseless as the three gunblades being displayed inside a store is considered as a fact.

You're using it to conclude they took out a shop where you can purchase additional weapons, instead of an upgrade location like everywhere else in the game.

Future Esthar?

Do you not even know where your sig COMES FROM?

Darth Cid
12-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Future Esthar?

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a209/ZidaneAndGarnet/facepalm.jpg

Serapy
12-07-2009, 02:13 PM

Nor is there any Nautilus.

Nautilus does exist in VIII. Swordfish and gunblades as well.

Or there isn't any symbolism related to this shop.

You cannot just claim that a visual image without any dialogue cannot be a symbolism automatically. VIII includes fixed dogma, and therefore, chances are that dialogues wouldn't be unnecessary to appear.

What's definitely not a symbolism is such a thing as ... a paint or a wall basic texture.

Specifically, yes.

So your excuse is invalid.

You weren't being specific in the first place.

Which is UTTERLY IRRELEVANT to a Swordfish and a Nautilus being as different as a Cat and Mouse are.

You mentioned them, not me.

Wait, Cid saying 'At last, a specialist' means he's desperate? Gunblades specialists being rare- due to their hard to master nature- means Cid is mass marketing?
You are leaping from non sequitur to non sequitur.

I said Cid or whoever else.

Anyway, are you implying that Cid looking for a gunblade specialist means that there's already a large amount of gunblade specialits out there?

You're using it to conclude they took out a shop where you can purchase additional weapons, instead of an upgrade location like everywhere else in the game.

Keyword: possibility. Not absolute. And this is just one explanation, there are other explanations.

Future Esthar?

Don't insult Future Esthar!

Ryushikaze
12-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Nautilus does exist in VIII. Swordfish and gunblades as well.

WHICH IS IRRELEVANT to no Nautilus's being on Ultimecia's painting

You cannot just claim that a visual image without any dialogue cannot be a symbolism automatically. VIII includes fixed dogma, and therefore, chances are that dialogues wouldn't be unnecessary to appear.

Yes. I can. It's the default claim of your claim that it IS symbolic of something.

What's definitely not a symbolism is such a thing as ... a paint or a wall basic texture.

Or a shop front that no attention is ever drawn to by anyone or anything in game.

You weren't being specific in the first place.

SO YOUR EXCUSE IS INVALID, GOOD DAY.

You mentioned them, not me.

I did. To illustrate a point. That you are completely unable to understand analogy is telling.
Put another way, I brought them up. You were the one who thought I said they were in the image.

I said Cid or whoever else.

It is STILL a leap from them being rare to 'ZOMFG MASS MARKETING!'

Anyway, are you implying that Cid looking for a gunblade specialist means that there's already a large amount of gunblade specialits out there?

Okay, you categorically AREN'T reading what I'm saying, child. NOTHING I said should lead you to thinking I said there were specialists en masse.

Keyword: possibility. Not absolute. And this is just one explanation, there are other explanations.

And not all explanations are of equal probability.

Future Esthar?

Don't insult Future Esthar!

I submit for the consideration of EVERYONE EVER, that you have absolutely ZERO reading comprehension skills. My comment on your sig of Phillip J. Fry as your sig was to inquire about a Delta wave. You missed this FUTURAMA reference, then thought I meant Future Esthar, then when I expressed disbelief that you apparently didn't know where your signature came from, you thought I was insulting him.
This is no personal attack, this is undeniable now.

Darth Cid
12-07-2009, 09:41 PM
Furthermore, you practically just acted like you worship Future Esthar, which you shouldn't worship anyone on a forum.

Serapy
12-09-2009, 11:31 PM
Furthermore, you practically just acted like you worship Future Esthar, which you shouldn't worship anyone on a forum.

You must be jealous, then.

Darth Cid
12-10-2009, 03:47 AM

You must be jealous, then.

Nah, what does trolls worshiping trolls to do with envy?