PDA

View Full Version : Book report

Duce of Daggers
11-10-2009, 08:40 PM
I am reading "Touching Spirit Bear" for English class and i need to write an alternate ending by tomorow. i was hoping EOFF could help me. could you write one for me please?

Breine
11-10-2009, 08:42 PM
Nah.

Duce of Daggers
11-10-2009, 08:45 PM
Nah.

have you even read it

Meat Puppet
11-10-2009, 08:47 PM
Okay.

Duce of Daggers
11-10-2009, 08:49 PM
thanks

Breine
11-10-2009, 08:50 PM
Nah.

have you even read it

Nope.

Duce of Daggers
11-10-2009, 08:55 PM
Nah.

have you even read it

Nope.

just as i deduced :holmes:

demondude
11-10-2009, 09:46 PM
I'll be informing your tutors about your lack of dedication to personal study tasks young sir/miss.

Raistlin
11-10-2009, 10:18 PM
You want someone... to do your homework for you?

Christmas
11-10-2009, 10:33 PM
"TOUCHING spirit bear?" You can have an ending on how the spirit bear ENJOY the sensation of being touched and caressed. It then have an......ccchhhhhuuuuu~~~~~I am too innocent to continue!! :bigsmile:

Freya
11-10-2009, 11:11 PM
I read like half of that in 7th grade! :D omg that was 8 years ago. Thanks.. I feel old now.

Edit: yeah not gonna do it for you.

rubah
11-10-2009, 11:26 PM
desperate, much?

LunarWeaver
11-10-2009, 11:37 PM
After hearing the song She Wolf, Spirit Bear convinced himself his one chance at happiness was a singer from Mexico, or some other foreign country nobody cares about, he wasn't sure. With much conversation and many jovial laughs, Shakira, in she wolf form, finally touched the Spirit Bear. The supernatural collision of love with a woman who bends in ridiculous ways overwhelmed Spirit Bear with contentment.

That is, until he listened to the song a little closer and realized Shakira keeps she wolves in the closet. He immediately called PETA and informed them of her animal abuse. A squad team crashed through the ceiling and shot her to death.

He was again alone and sad. But then he came across a stupid couple. A dark yet twinkling sense of humor, he decided to haunt this couple. Unfortunately, they videotaped his fun exploits and a subsequent movie named Paranormal Activity went on to make $97,628,727. Depressed that he was not in the movie's end credits, he killed himself. The suicide of a spirit was an unnatural and new action. It caused a a crazy universe swirl and a new timeline where Jews never existed and thus no wars ever happened. The world was at peace.

But Spirit Bear never knew of his effects on the universe for he was dead. Twice.

theundeadhero
11-11-2009, 01:53 AM
Everyone dies :(

Rye
11-11-2009, 09:38 AM
That's so ballsy of you to ask, mister, that I would have done it for you if I had read it! Sorry. :(

Meat Puppet
11-11-2009, 09:49 AM
Since I’m doing your homework for you and all, could you fillet 300 snapper for me by tomorrow morning? ty

Chemical
11-11-2009, 04:02 PM
After hearing the song She Wolf, Spirit Bear convinced himself his one chance at happiness was a singer from Mexico, or some other foreign country nobody cares about, he wasn't sure. With much conversation and many jovial laughs, Shakira, in she wolf form, finally touched the Spirit Bear. The supernatural collision of love with a woman who bends in ridiculous ways overwhelmed Spirit Bear with contentment.

That is, until he listened to the song a little closer and realized Shakira keeps she wolves in the closet. He immediately called PETA and informed them of her animal abuse. A squad team crashed through the ceiling and shot her to death.

He was again alone and sad. But then he came across a stupid couple. A dark yet twinkling sense of humor, he decided to haunt this couple. Unfortunately, they videotaped his fun exploits and a subsequent movie named Paranormal Activity went on to make $97,628,727. Depressed that he was not in the movie's end credits, he killed himself. The suicide of a spirit was an unnatural and new action. It caused a a crazy universe swirl and a new timeline where Jews never existed and thus no wars ever happened. The world was at peace.

But Spirit Bear never knew of his effects on the universe for he was dead. Twice.

Nice

Duce of Daggers
11-11-2009, 04:56 PM
That's so ballsy of you to ask, mister, that I would have done it for you if I had read it! Sorry. :(

its the thought that counts

I'm actually suprised i got any replies
figuered i'd look like a douschebag

Christmas
11-11-2009, 08:09 PM
There used to be a homework forum where Psychotic will do your homework for you in exchange for horny animals picture! :bigsmile:

EDIT: PM Psychotic for more infomation! :bigsmile: