PDA

View Full Version : Vagrant Story -> Euro PSN

Bolivar
11-13-2009, 02:16 AM
Not sure if this thread has been done already, but just thought a couple people in here might want to know. Personally hoping USA gets it too, or I might as well make a European account. Never got a chance to play this.

Vagrant Story Coming To PAL PSN - Vagrant Story - Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5401378/vagrant-story-coming-to-pal-psn)

Wolf Kanno
11-13-2009, 04:26 AM
As a man who claims to appreciate Matsuno's talents; you owe it to yourself to play this game. :colbert:

Glad to hear its hitting PSN somewhere. I had heard rumors for awhile the Tactics team were thinking of giving it the War of the Lions treatment on PSP.

Slothy
11-13-2009, 01:02 PM
Since when did Square start liking Europe more than North America? That's the only logical conclusion to draw to them getting this game before us.

At least this means it will likely come out on the North American PSN eventually but it just really strikes me as odd. Maybe there are some licensing issues in North America or something that need to be worked out. Hopefully it comes out here soon or I will make a European account to play this game. I've wanted to play it since it was originally released and I can't let the Matsuno lover in me not experience it one day.

Wolf Kanno
11-13-2009, 08:11 PM
They will probably announce the PSP port/remake for Japan and U.S. next week and tell the PAL regions they can suck it. ;)

Khimbar2775
11-13-2009, 09:42 PM
borrowing the game from a friend atm, and its pretty frickin sweet. i think the sound effects for when people are walking are too hilarious though :P sounds like sqeaking jelly

Slothy
11-13-2009, 11:42 PM
They will probably announce the PSP port/remake for Japan and U.S. next week and tell the PAL regions they can suck it. ;)

I can live with that. :D

Bolivar
11-16-2009, 04:05 AM
As a man who claims to appreciate Matsuno's talents; you owe it to yourself to play this game. :colbert:

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it and this'll be a really great game to put on my PSPGo later this holiday.

Just seeing the art design and hearing the music sends me on a trip.

Zeromus
11-17-2009, 09:22 PM

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it and this'll be a really great game to put on my PSPGo later this holiday.

Just seeing the art design and hearing the music sends me on a trip.
Yeah... This game really takes you on a trip... the entire game is an awesome mystic and mysterious trip! :excited:

Is this just a port, right?
Or is there some change or something added to the original?

I always wanted more Vagrant Story games -.- ... and I still don't loose hope!

Mirage
11-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Since when did Square start liking Europe more than North America? That's the only logical conclusion to draw to them getting this game before us.

Not entirely sure what you're talking about :/ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PSOne_Classics).

There's about 40% more PS1 games available in the US than in Europe.

I don't get why the crap they even differensiate EU and NA PSN stores.

-edit-
I thought you were talking about Sony, seeing as they seem to care about as much for Europe as Square does. That's what I get for skimming i guess.