PDA

View Full Version : vita-vita-vitamin.

Moon Rabbits
11-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Do you take vitamins? I do! Erry day! I have a regimen of taking a bunch of vitamins every day with my breakfast meal: vitamin c, vitamin d, vitamin b complex, fish oil, multivitamin, calcium/magnesium. I also usually have a spinach salad at some point in the day for me vitamin A and iron. Sometimes I down a teaspoon of olive oil (cancer prevention!) and a teaspoon of maca punch (vitamin B's + helps the male libido :o ).

SO, do you eat vitamins!? incidentally talk about your eating habits - ARE THEY HEALTHY? Mine flip flop - i will eat salads and yogurts and chicken for a week and then the next week all I'll eat is pizza and hot dogs or something. Right now I'm eating two pizza pockets, a spinach salad, and strawberry yogurt.

smittenkitten
11-14-2009, 09:02 PM
I try to remember to take vitamins but I forget to take my pill sometimes so it's really pot luck with me. :p

~*~Celes~*~
11-14-2009, 09:11 PM
I have periods where I have absolutely no appetite and then periods where I'm eating normally.

Right now it's a period of no appetite.

Mirage
11-14-2009, 09:16 PM
Pft, vitamins. Eat real food!

scrumpleberry
11-14-2009, 09:25 PM
I take them depending on if I think they'll help me at the time.

Chemical
11-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Does this count?
http://www.fanoos.com/ia/vitamin_water_glaceau.jpg

I drink it maybe 3 - 4 times a week.
zinc lemonade is my fav.

Montoya
11-14-2009, 09:51 PM
I take a multi-vitamin every day. It has more things than I actually need and some of the ingredients I can't even pronounce. :p

Raistlin
11-14-2009, 11:08 PM
I used to take a multi-vitamin that my doctor told me to, but not anymore.

That being said, I don't eat particularly healthy on my own. I just don't care enough to buy much of a variety, so I usually end up eating too much meat and too much pasta. That being said, I also don't eat all the junk snacks and desserts I tend to eat while at my mom's house, so perhaps it balances out.

Shlup
11-14-2009, 11:16 PM
I take a multivitamin when I remember, but... I usually forget. BJ makes me take a calcium pill ever since the last time I sprained my ankle.

I take BJ's men's multivitamins 'cause women's multivitamins make me vomit within five minutes of taking them. It is sad for me. :(

Seraphic
11-15-2009, 05:00 AM
I take a multivitamin along with some calcium vitamin every morning.
As for eating habits I don't really eat all that much.
I'll have like half a sandwich here or there, have a salad maybe.
I live off of protein bars.

Zeromus_X
11-15-2009, 06:05 AM
I don't take any vitamins. I more than probably should though.

Rye
11-15-2009, 10:08 AM
Super rarely I'll steal one of Huxley's.

My diet could be good if only I had a kitchen at my place as well as one at Huxley's. We switch often, so I'll often switch between a good meal like a bit of pasta and salad or an omelette and salad, to pizza. :|

Jojee
11-15-2009, 10:10 AM
Mine flip flop - i will eat salads and yogurts and chicken for a week and then the next week all I'll eat is pizza and hot dogs or something. Right now I'm eating two pizza pockets, a spinach salad, and strawberry yogurt. Yes yes, me too!

i have so many vitamins that i've bought and hoarded, but I don't usually take them. When I remember, I have a women's daily vitamin, B vitamins, C vitamins, fish oil, flaxseed oil, potassium pills, calcium pills, and more xD And I always have plenty of vit A from veggies!

Chemical
11-15-2009, 10:33 AM
PS.

If you eat a banana a day that is equivalent to 1 Potassium supplement.

Also dancing is great.

Breine
11-15-2009, 03:02 PM
I sometimes take some fish oil, but that's it. I'm very conscious about what I eat, and daily eat a lot of fruit and vegetables. Surely I also eat unhealthy stuff, I mean who doesn't, but overall I have a healthy diet.. and I'm really enjoying it.

Psychotic
11-15-2009, 10:58 PM
I've become addicted to Vitamin C tablets again.

scrumpleberry
11-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I've become addicted to Vitamin C tablets again.

These (http://www.superliving.co.uk/pharmacy/redoxon-effervescent-double-action-30-orange-tabs.html?Itemid=3&Itemid=3)am the best.

Rebellious Eagle
11-16-2009, 01:11 AM
I take a multivitamin every day in addition to lots of fruit and vegetables. I'm a bit on the skinny, short side for my whole life so my doctor has been down my throat about my diet since I was young.

Jiro
11-16-2009, 10:20 AM
I have a cocktail of different crap I need to have. I usually take them when needed, but not always.

My eating habits are decent. Not what I should have considering I'm supposed to be this fantastic athlete, but sometimes I just really feel like a goddamn custard tart or something.

Christmas
11-16-2009, 10:35 AM
Do sexual enhancement pills counts as vitamin? :bigsmile: