PDA

View Full Version : About Dissidia Trading Arts

Zeromus
11-16-2009, 03:57 AM
Hey... I'm so happy... I got my first figure of the Dissidia Trading Arts vol 1. (can't wait til vol.2 or whichever one who brings Kuja *-*)...
The one I got is Warrior of Light... But tomorrow, or maybe other day of this week I will go to the store again to Buy Zidane and Squall, and later I will get Cloud and Tidus...
But I have a problem and I want to know if someone have had this problem too... I think my Warrior of Light is not original :cry: ?

Is there something special like a mark or a difference that let us know which one is original and which one isn't? :confused:
Maybe some specific characteristic of the figure or some code or mark in the box... I don't know...

My WoL has a mark down the sole of his right shoe, that says ©SE, wich I think is the Square Enix mark, but I still have my doubts... 'cause I have seen on inet photos where WoL colors are more vivid than mine, and I've seen in a website that he comes dismantled in the box, the head, and arms separated from the body, and mine came in one piece, and his head and arms can't be removable... The only things I can remove from him are his sword and the horns of his helmet.
And the most strange thing is that his sword is a little bit different from the sword I've seen in some pages, the orange thing in the handle of the sword is not there...

I can't find information more specific in Google or someone who has the same doubts than me... so I would like to know if someone has a WoL with the same characteristics than mine, or some different one. Or if someone knows how to recognize a pirate one...
This is important for me since I plan to buy the others this week, and I don't want to buy them pirates, of course...

And I think this thread should be useful for people who maybe can have the same problem than me in the future...

Here is a pic, but sorry, just a celphone pic, 'cause by now I have no other type of camera... :(

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8657/warrioroflightg.th.png (http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/8657/warrioroflightg.png)

Sorry if this post should not be here on this section of the forum, I didn't know where to post it, cause is not about the game itself, but, as it is related to Dissidia I thought it should go here...

And Thanks for the answers :)!

Zeromus
11-21-2009, 02:59 AM
Why does nobody answer D: ?

Wolf Kanno
11-21-2009, 05:54 AM
I'm not sure how many are actually interested. I have little room left for figures, and besides, I don't care for the selection of series one.

Besides, most people here are probably too broke to afford it on account of all the games we buy. :D

Barraza
11-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I would love to buy the figures, but I am homeless so I can't.

Incidentally: how much did you get them for?

Zeromus
12-02-2009, 08:44 PM
Mmm... I'm not sure about the dollar price in the money of my country today, and I'm too lazy to check it :B
But it was about US$10 each figure... I bought it in an anime store here where I live...
I think it's very cheap D: ...and that also makes me think they are not original =( ...
I still don't buy the rest, I wanted to know first if they where genuine figures... I will buy soon Cloud, Squall and Zidane, but in another store... =/ ...

But I still don't know how to check if they are original before buying them =(

Super Christ
01-09-2010, 10:45 PM
I know it's slightly off topic, but is there any reason the US (everywhere outside of Japan, really) that keeps getting shafted on these figures? The FF3 trading arts figures in the US was missing a few jobs, the FFIV figures were missing Cid, and from what I'm seeing the Dissidia ones are missing the Warrior of Light. Is there any sound explanation behind it?

Setzer the Gambler
01-10-2010, 08:33 PM
I'd love to get Terra, Squall and Tidus...
Man, that would make me so happy, but I doubt they sell it around here.

SuperMillionaire
01-14-2010, 07:02 PM
They should release all characters and put them in entertainment stores all over so we can get them. I'd certainly like to collect those figures as memorabilia.