PDA

View Full Version : Boxing.

Montoya
11-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Anybody watch it?

Madame Adequate
11-16-2009, 10:00 AM
Not really. But it's always fun when Pacman beats the :bou::bou::bou::bou: out of his latest victim. It was good times when he fought Hatton, 'cause so many people were supporting the British boy here, and me and Barry knew he was going to get absolutely battered. Which he did. And we laughed.

Rocket Edge
11-16-2009, 06:20 PM
I usually keep an interest on local talent, and when its televised I'm sure to watch it. When Bernard Dunne won the Super Bantamweight World Title I was in the pub with mates horse from shouting. The fight was epic and it made it more all the better seeing one of your own succeed. On an international scale, I have my favorites, and Pacman is definitely one of them. He is just fantastic to watch. I stayed up late Saturday night to watch the fight between him & Cotto and it was one of the best I've seen in a long while.

Pacquiao VS Mayweather next year will be the biggest fight I will have ever witnessed. Can't wait for it. I actually heard Mayweather talking today that he would love to go in the ring with him, and that Pacquiao was running scared. BS I say. Mayweather has never come against someone even close to Pacman's skill level, and although I still don't know what the outcome would be I think it will be a great bout.

DK
11-16-2009, 06:58 PM
Follow it as much as I can but Boxing as a whole is pretty much a joke at the moment, the countless organisations and titles and crap fight cards dillute the whole thing and so finding the occasional good match/fighter is extremely rare and not really worth the effort at the moment. Still, will definitely be up for watching Pacman smash PBF's teeth down his throat and shutting him up for a while if PBF can get over himself and accept the 50/50 monetary split. Hell, Manny is the P4P best at the moment, if anyone should be getting the bigger share of the money it should be him. But w/e.

So yeah, is interesting every now and then but Boxing is in a :bou::bou::bou::bou: state at the moment. Will always love the classics though. Jose Luis Castillo vs Diego Corrales I was one of the greatest things I've ever seen in my life.

Montoya
11-17-2009, 05:38 AM
My brother is the biggest fan I know and he makes sure the family orders the fights. Still, though can't take him seriously cause he always bet against Pacman in every fight.
Still though, it's pretty interesting. It seems everything has fallen into place nicely for Mayweather vs. Paquiao, right? :p

Depression Moon
11-18-2009, 02:39 AM
I used to watch it back in the day when everybody used to go to someone else's house and pay to watch the next big fight on a bootleg Pay-Per-View.

Del Murder
11-18-2009, 02:48 AM
I'll watch the big fights. When there's a lot of action I really enjoy it but it can be boring if it's a long drawn out tactician's duel.