PDA

View Full Version : November: Anti-Bullying Week. Have You Been Bullied Before?

Formalhaut
11-16-2009, 08:59 PM
You May Have Noticed In My Sig That The Typical Friendship Banner Is Gone And Has Been Replaced A By Anti-Bullying Week One. Well Every Once In A While A Important Event Such As This Will Spring Up And I Could'nt Just Watch By!

So For The Next Week, From Today To Probably Sunday, Ill Be Doing All My Topics On Bullying.

But Don't Worry! Normal Service With Friendship Will Be Resumed Next Week. You Can Still Post In My Friendship Threads! I Scan Over Them Everyday For A Reply!!

So Anyway, On To Bullying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have You Ever Been Bullied? Or Indeed Witnessed Or Even Took Part In Bullying? Where Have You Been Bullied? When, And What Did You Do? Share Your Thoughts And Views, And Take Part In A Poll!

EDIT: DARN IT! I Forgot To Add The "No, I Have Not Been Bullied" Option To The Poll! Grr.

P4ine
11-16-2009, 10:27 PM
yea, i was bullied and i was bullying once somebody for some time
when i was in the second or third grade or something, the other pupils used to act as if i had been some kind of contaminated, so they used to act like inoculating a serum
being a child all that stuff kinda got me at that time, so that i was quite un-self-confident in the sixth grade..
at that time i startet to bully a classmate due to his hygiene and language.. i surely was a brat then

nowadays i try to protect weaker people from getting bullied, as for myself i don't get bullied anymore since i actually do look like a bully haha

Christmas
11-16-2009, 10:31 PM
I was bullied on this forums constantly by LITTLE MANUS ever since I joined and nobody is willing to lend a helping hand. :cry:

~*~Celes~*~
11-17-2009, 12:21 AM
I used to be bullied. It started in 5th grade when I was 10, and it didn't end until I graduated.

Momiji
11-17-2009, 12:29 AM
Sure I was, all through school. Who hasn't been bullied at one time or another?

NorthernChaosGod
11-17-2009, 01:18 AM
I was bullied on this forums constantly by LITTLE MANUS ever since I joined and nobody is willing to lend a helping hand. :cry:

I'm helping now.

Freya
11-17-2009, 01:21 AM
Yeah I was bullied. Only time I "bullied" though was when they were doing it to someone else first. I guess then it becomes more of a fight or arguing. Hey I got punched in the nose without doing anything about it once cause I stood up for someone. lol 9th grade. I feel old now :(

Levian
11-17-2009, 01:23 AM
A little bit every now and then from 3rd to 10th grade. Never been physically bullied, just thrown some words at, being laughed at, and very few talked to me. It didn't bother me much, but it was boring to spend so much time alone. It's really weird to think back at :D It seems so foreign to me now.

I have of course also witnessed bullying, although there was little I could do. I've never bullied anyone myself.

Raistlin
11-17-2009, 01:26 AM
"Bullied myself?" How exactly does one bully oneself? Masochism?

NeoCracker
11-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I was picked on for being short as a kid. However that tought me one important lesson in life that still sticks with me, 'People are, have, and always will be stupid. No point in letting it get to you.'

It also led me to keep smaller circles of close friends, rather then a large number of decent friends, which I very much enjoy having.

So I can't really say that bullying had a negative effect on me. :p

Shlup
11-17-2009, 02:00 AM
When I was three a girl through sand at me at the park. Does that count? Other than that I've never been bullied and I've never bullied anyone. Never been in a fight either. I'm a very peaceful person.

Bunny
11-17-2009, 02:07 AM
I am one of the least intimidating people ever.

SuperMillionaire
11-17-2009, 04:38 AM
I've been bullied like crazy in school throughout my life up until college, where I am now. I was always an outcast among people my own age, and always seemed to get along better with people that were much older than me. I hope to write a memoir about my experiences someday.

smittenkitten
11-17-2009, 09:51 AM
I was bullied when I went to a different primary school I think it's because I got a chest quite early. It would always be the boys who bullied me and tried to rip my top off or pull up my skirt. ; ; Well they regret it now and one of them still says sorry to my mum.

Booga
11-17-2009, 11:16 AM
Yeah I was bullied right through education. I was different, and I was never scared out of being myself. Hence I got it quite bad, but it made me much stronger.

Jiro
11-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Yeah I still get picked on a lot. Have since as long as I can remember. I can be a jerk sometimes too though. Not with malice, but still. I've witnessed bullying, and as far as I can remember, I've stepped in and tried to help out. Probably failed though.

Rye
11-17-2009, 02:17 PM
A bit in middle school, but for the most part, no. I got along with most people, though I was never really close to anyone in particular.

scrumpleberry
11-17-2009, 05:21 PM
I've been bullied minorly in the sort of 6-11 range verbally and physically. The physical didn't last long because I hit back harder. I'm not proud to say that I've had a minor part in group teasing, although I felt awful about it afterwards, and I've also seen other people be bullied. I normally try and do something to help make peeeeace. Conflicts and ~*~*~*~*DRAMA and victimising people are so stupid.

Breine
11-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Sure, I've been bullied and teased.

Formalhaut
11-18-2009, 04:04 PM
Damn Imageshack AGAIN! Theres No 320X230 Option Or 320X210 Is there? The Image Itself Ain't the cause its the text underneath... Sigh...

Anyway. I Got Bullied. Started In Year 7 Then Ended At Around Middle Of Year 8. What Did I Do? Well You Can Find Out In Part Two!